Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Jasper

"How do you feel, hunny?" I asked Amber.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Amber

"A little light headed but I'm good," I tell him and lean back on the couch, I ignore my rushing heart and some blood that comes out of me but it's not noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Jasper

I lifted her up to set her on my lap, and I noticed some blood. "Sabrina, take Joshua up to your room and try to put him down for a nap," I say, and set Amber back down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Sabrina

I nod my head, and walk to my room with Joshua in my arms. I close my door once I get to my room, I lay him down on my bed and gently rub his tummy.

Amber

"I'm fine, Jasper," I say and feel a little bit more of blood leak out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Jasper

"Amber, you're bleeding," I say, and look into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Amber

"I know but I'll be fine," I say and more blood comes out but it's a lot more this time.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Jasper

"No, you won't be fine! If you keep bleeding out, you'll die!" I say, and start to cry.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Amber

"Jasper, I bled out last time, they did nothing, and I'm here right now," I say softly and wipe away his tears with a gentle hand. The blood slowly stops but it still comes out, "I promise to never leave you, Sabrina or Joshua," I say and hug him gently. I'm very feeble right now and pale.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Jasper

I hugged her tightly, and cried into her neck. "You're already weak."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Amber

"Stop it, Jasper, I swear to God, and on my fathers grave, I will not die!" I say and let him go from the hug, "have some f*cking faith," I mumble and grab my knife then walk out of the house and into the woods.

{Here's Amber's outfit!}

http://www.polyvore.com/amber_04/set?id=70871937
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Jasper

I get up, grab my knapsack, and go down to the basement. I put some food in it, my knives, and a map and compass. I put it on my back, and go upstairs to Sabrina's room. I kneel down to her bed, and gently shake her. "Sweetheart, Daddy's going to be gone for awhile. I don't want you to be worried, okay?" I say, knowing she's still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Sabrina

I slowly nod my head, and look him in the eyes, "you'll come back right, daddy?"

Amber

I wonder around the woods, going deeper in with each step I take and my heart slowly eases back into it's normal beat as I walk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:34 pm

Jasper

"Yeah, I'll come back," I say, and kiss her on the forehead. "I want you to be a big girl and help Mommy with Joshua, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Sabrina

I nod my head, and slowly fall back asleep, my mind still wondering with questions as to why daddy is leaving.

Amber

I slide down against a tree, and tears slowly find their way down my cheeks. I'm such a horrible wife! Jasper was just worried about me, and I just snap at him. I slowly and feebly get back up then continue to wonder around the woods.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Jasper

I cover her up, and set Joshua in his crib that we have set up in here. I leave out of the house with my bow and arrow, and start down the street.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Amber

I climb up a tree, and lean my head back as I take in the beautiful sky. I fall asleep, just for a nap. I sleep peacefully, yet worried filled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:07 am

Jasper

I sighed, and set up camp in a little cluster of trees. I strung up a hammock, and built a fire. I started to make myself something to eat, hoping Amber went back to the house so Sabrina and Joshua weren't alone.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:11 am

Amber

I wake up, then look around me, realizing that I'm completely lost. I wondered in my fuzzy daze of blood lose, and got myself lost. I get out of the tree, and take off my top shirt, leaving me in my tight yet fitting white tank top. I put my hair up in a ponytail and tie my top shirt around my waist then walk to the river.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:20 am

Jasper

I started to eat, and I listened to the sounds of nature as I did. I cleaned up, and started to clean my knives.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:23 am

Amber

I get some water, and drink it right from my hands. I finish up, then collect some things to make a bow and some arrows. Luckily, Jasper taught me how to make a bow and arrows a few years back then he taught me how to use it. I sit down on a log, and start to make the bow then the arrows.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:34 am

Jasper

I pack up, and run back home. I set my bag on the ground, and run up to Sabrina's room. I hold her in my arms, and start to cry. "I'm never leaving you."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:41 am

Sabrina

I hug daddy and Joshua starts to cry, "mom's not home yet," I say quietly and let him go from the hug then wipe away his tears. I walk over to Joshua, and gently rub his tummy, he stops crying and falls back asleep despite being hungry.

Amber

I finish making the bow an arrows then I climb up a tree to the very top, I start to hunt for a deer or bird.

{Here's Amber's outfit now!}

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71109766
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:09 am

Jasper

"He's hungry," I say, and hurry downstairs. I pull out some formula I managed to find at the store, and I make him a bottle. I go back upstairs, and start to feed him as tears roll down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:13 am

Sabrina

I sit on the edge of my bed, and look at daddy, "what's the matter?"

Amber

I manage to shoot a bird, and de-feather it. I make a fire, and start to cook the small bird. I sit on the log, and watch the bird cook, sometimes poking it with a stick to see if it's done.

{I have the forum almost ready to see! Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:23 am

Jasper

"I'm worried about Mommy," I say, and lay Joshua back in his crib.

[Hooray!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it!!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next