Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Jasper

I point the arrow to the thief, "I suggest you leave my arrows alone and go home." I stared at her. What's with women these days?
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Amber

I go out to hunt but get nothing, I start to scream from anger and sadness all at once. "I hate everything, I hate me and everything else in between!" I scream very loudly. I start punching a tree and continue until my hand bleeds.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Adison

I hear someone and turn my attention to the same guy I saw from the tree. Dang it I thought. I try to think of aplan quickly. "Make me." I said. I brought my bow and arrow out. I aimed it at him but when I let it go, it hit the tree. The tree started shaking and I grabbed all the arrows then ran off.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Jasper

I sighed, "Atleast those weren't the only ones I had." I walk over to a pile of leaves and take out a leater stachel of wooden and steel arrows. I sit down in a chair and think. Why did that girl want to know my last name?
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Adison

I stop after a while and place the arrows neatly in my case. I tie my long brown hair up in a ponytail then start practicing shooting my arrows.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Amber

I climb up the tree and cover my bleeding hand. I start making my way back home and I stay up in the trees as I go back because I don't want to be seen by anyone.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Adison

I put my arrows back after a while and hide my bow and arrows under one of the trees. I climb the tree and sit on the branch. Life isn't perfect for this country girl. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Amber

I see a girl and go up higher in the trees and I accidentally make a rustling sound with the leaves. Dammit.I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Adison

I gasp when I hear a rustling sound. I climb down and grab my bow an arrow then climb back up the tree. "Who's there?" I asked. I hold on to my bow as I wait for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Amber

I whistle, hoping she will pass it off as a bird in the trees then I start to climb faster.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Adison

I hear a whistle and don't believe it. I aim my bow and arrow at one of the trees. I wait to I get a good aim and hit one of the trees but made sure I didn't hit who ever is in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Amber

I fall out of the tree as the arrow flies by me, "Oww!" I say as I hold my leg in pain and I bite my lip so I don't cry.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Adison

I climb down the tree and climb up the other one. I grab the arrow and climb back down. "Sorry, I just get nervous." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Amber

I look at the girl and try to get up but fall down, "now I can't run, that's my lively hood!" I yell as I cry, "just go." I say as I try to get up again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Adison

"I actually am not leaving." I told her. "I was here first." I said. I look around and try to look for anything useful. "Here let me help you." I said. I wrap her leg up with anything I found and get up. "I'm really am sorry for that." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Amber

I look at her and grumble to myself, "thanks, I guess." I mutter to her and stand up but it hurts to stand. I try to run on one of the walls but I fall, "dammit!" I say and get back up. "I am so useless now." I say to myself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Adison

I grab my stuff and begin to leave. "Do you need help getting home?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Amber

"Thanks but no thanks." I say to her and start to walk away. I think of my father, we all fall down Amber,just try again and you'll get the hang of it. That's what he told me when he was alive and I continue to walk.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Adison

Stop trying to be nice to people. I thought to myself. "Whatever I was only trying to be nice, I have no friends." I said. I walked ahead of her and brought my arrow an bow out for protection.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Amber

"I don't have a friend and I don't care for friends, I work on my own." I say to her. "I don't need to look weak by having help from someone, I was trained anyways, I can help my own self." I say and walk a little ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Jasper

I saw a girl walk by with a wrapped up leg and a limp. I walked up to her, "Are you okay, ma'am?" I looked at her leg curiously, "It looks like you fractured it."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Amber

"I am just fine and dandy, I did fracture it but I don't have time or being weak enough to go have it fixed." I say to him. "I don't like being helped, I can take care of myself." I say as I limp a little more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Adison

I run pass her and stop. "People like you are just the ones who get hurt." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Jasper

I continued to walk next to her, "If you don't get it fixed, you'll never be able to run properly again. I can help you if you'll let me." I continue to look at her, a small smile forming on my face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Amber

I stop dead in my tracks when he says 'you'll never be able to run properly again.' My father's words cross my mind, running is your passion, do whatever it takes to keep it like that."Alright, fine I will let you fix it, only because I like running." I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next