Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:57 pm

I sleepily walked out of the room to grab a peice of bread. I turn around and scream when I see the little girl and giant man. I back up towards the counter, "Jason, are you aware of the little girl or am I hallucinating?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Silent

I bolt up and jump off the couch. "I'm sorry." I gasp. "A guy name Jason said we could stay here for the night." I told her in my soft voice. I hide my sword behind my back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:03 pm

I smiled, "Okay then." I crouch infront of her, "I'm Marcy. I'm sure he said something about me." I extended my hand to her and looked at her with soft eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Silent

I drop my sword and shake her hand. "I'm Silent and this is my servent." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:07 pm

I waved to her servant and stood up, "Goodnight you two." I point to her servant, "And I suggest you get some sleep." I walk over to the front door and bolt it shut. I close all of the blinds and flip the 'open' sign to 'closed'. I extinguish a candle and walk back to my bedroom, where I promptly fall asleep next to Jason.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Silent

"You heard her, go to sleep." I ordered. He nodded and laid on the couch asleep. I crawled up beside him and fell instantly to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:13 pm

I woke up before Jason and walked out of the room. You could easily notice my round stomach in my tight shirt. I rolled up the blinds and the sunlight flooded in. I walked back over to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Silent

I woke up to smell something. Once I realize someone was cooking breakfast, I ease myself off the couch so I wouldn't wake my servent. I walked slowly in the kitchen. "Uh hi." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:37 pm

I turned around and smiled at Silent, "Hey. I hope you're hungry." I set the pancakes on a plate and set them on the counter. I pull out the chair and motion for her to sit.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Silent

"T-t-thanks." I muttered. I sat down and took a bite of my pancakes. "There good." I said, nervously. I suddenly see my servent at the doorway. "I order you to protect my sword outside." I ordered. He nodded and left to protect my sword.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:43 pm

I sat down next to Silent, "So, what's with you and your sword? I mean I love swords and I have plenty of them, but why is that one so special." I acidentally ouched her with my stomach and quickly scooted back in my chair so I wouldn't do it again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Silent

I put my fork down and looked up at her. "Have you ever had anything special to you?" I ask. "The sword is special in a way, I can't exactly explain but if you want, I can show you today." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:47 pm

I held my stomach, "It won't harm me in anyway, will it?" I looked at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Silent

I looked around and lean close to her. "No because you can watch in a safe distance and just don't tell your boyfriend about this." I said. "He seems protective." I said. "Which is great because my servent is the same." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:57 pm

I smiled, "He is. He's also really sweet. If you haven't noticed, I'm pregnant. That's one of the main reasons he's so protective." I scoot out far enough so Silent can see my swolled stomach.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Silent

I gasp and quickly look away. "So do you want to see?" I ask. I finish eating my pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:06 pm

I stood up, "Sure!" I take her plate from her and wash it. I turn around to face her, "Well, you lead the way."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Silent

I slightly smiled but quickly frowned. "Okay, lets go." I said. I walked out the store and we walked to a field with a tiny shed. "Hide over there." I said. I pointed at the shed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:17 pm

I quick walked over there and peeked out of a small window. I had a clear view of Silent and smiled.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Silent

I smiled but banish it and frown. "Servent come!" I yelled. My serevnt appeared. I summon my sword to come and it appeared in my hand. "Cut yourself, I command you to." I said to my servent. He nodded and cut himself. I smiled and slid the sword out. My hand glide across the blade of the sword and blood poured across the sword, making it glow. My eyes turn a deep purple as my hair turn from black to purple. "I summon my sword to kill whom ever is in my book of enemies, they sha'll die!" I screamed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:31 pm

I ducked my head out of view and bit my finger nails. This little girl was ever scarier than me! I peeked my head up and saw that she was still doing the same thing. I stared in amazement.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Silent

I finally stopped and fell on the ground. My hair over my face as I got up. I flipped my hair and walked over to the shed window. "So what about my sword?" I ask. My servent covered it back up and I waited for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:40 pm

I walked out, "For a young girl you have a amazing sword. And I thought I was the most dangerous gal in the Wastes." I chuckle, "I would only use that for special purposes and not just for yourown amusement."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Silent

"I'm afraid of my sword, its dangerous and I can only use it for fighting off bad guys, no I only can use it for the riht of good. Fighting off Evil, my enemies." I said. I looked at the ground, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:20 pm

I ruffled her hair, "Okay, just making sure." I place my hands on my hips and smiled, "So, what do ya want to do today?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next