Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:51 pm

I shake my head, "I know somewhere under all that horribleness that's been embedded into his mind, the same Michael is still there. I just have to talk to him," I looked at Delilah with pleading eyes, "I have to talk to him, and a rebellion will do nothing but get us killed."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Delilah

"Fine." I say to Marcy.

We walk back into to Tisane and go to the Authority buliding. We go to the front desk and I ask if we can see him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:02 am

I walk nervously as they lead us to his office. They knock on the door, "You have some visitors, Michael," the lady said. She pushed us into the room and I looked at him, "I need to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:05 am

Delilah

"You again?" He says sitting at his desk, "I thought I told you to leave." He says looking at Marcy, "Marcy is your sister at least let her talk to you!" I say shaming him, "alright fine, since I have no chose clearly, talk." He says looking at Marcy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:10 am

I look at Delilah, "I want to talk to him alone," I say to her. I stand there and wait for her to walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:14 am

Delilah

I sigh and walk out, I sit down and wait.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:17 am

I turned my head back to Michael, "I want to know why you decided to become this," I say flatly. I stand there expectantly.

[You get the honors of being Michael. xD!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:24 am

[lol, do you want me to make Michael a form and stuff?]

Michael

"Why?" I say spinning my pen on the desk, good question. "Because I wanted to become this." I simplely say, "My turn." I say smirking, "why did you become that?" I say looking Marcy up and down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:27 am

I sat down in a chair, "I was stranded in the Wastes. I went to Arcadia and got a few tattoos, learned how to use a gun, and became a trader. I prayed for sixteen years that my faithful brother was going to come for me."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:34 am

Michael

"Like I told you before there are some things I can't do, I wish I could have come for you, don't get me wrong." I say looking at her. "I love you Marcy, your my sister, I truely wish I could have come to get you with mom and dad." I say letting a small tear go down my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:36 am

I got up and wiped his tear, "Mom and dad were sick when you left. They died three years ago," I sit back down and look at him.

[I have to go. -__-]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:42 am

Michael

I look at the ground, I wasn't there when my parents died, "Look, I will help you but I am restricted." I say pulling out a check book. "Here take this buy yourself a house for you and Delilah, that should be more then enough to buy it, including to buy furniture." I say handing her a check, "buy a house here in Tisane and tell them M said you could." I say to her.

[Bye. The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 2000130356 ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:05 am

[This is what I think Michael looks like. Smile ]

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Screenshot_original
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:32 am

Full Name: Michael Espanoza
Traits: Athletic, Bookworm, Adventurous, Un-Flirtly and Friendly
Job: Unknown
Where do you live: Tisane
Who are you: Beautiful Person
Picture: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Screenshot_original

Bio: Michael never knew about Tisane until he was deemed 'perfect', he was forcefully taken from the life he knew to leave for a supposed better one. He became a Authority master and has word in the Wastes, he grew in his branch of work and now he sits on a 'throne' of some type. He tries not to think of his parents and sister but it seems to linger around like a sickness, he regrets not coming for them but even with his power he is still restricted from some things. He has made bubble for himself, he doesn't think of the past, he moves with a strict tone and posture. But if you can dig deep enough you can bring back the old Michael the one who was a loving big brother, amazing child and loving person. Not even his wife Grace can bring that back. If you ask him why he is who he is, he will simply say that he wanted to become this but that is a total lie.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:42 am

[Awesome! The bio is perfect and he looks great!]

I looked at him before taking the check, "Now, why did you agree to marry Grace? She's so uptight." I smile and rub my tattooed hands.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Micheal

I look at Marcy and think, why did I marry Grace? "We were forced." I say bluntly to Marcy, I clear my throat in nervousness. "Anyways, why did you come here?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:40 pm

I looked towards the door, "Delilah wanted to see what the Authorities were planning, so we snuck in through the air vents. I'm surprised you didn't hear us," I say with a smile. I get up and open the door, "You can come in if you'd like, Delilah."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Delilah

I walk in and take a seat next to Marcy.

Micheal [I forgot to say thank you. Where are my manners today.lol]

"So, how did mom nad dad die?" I say while looking at the ground.

Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:50 pm

I shrug, "I don't know. They were sick for thirteen years. I have no idea what the sickness was. I buried them next to the house," I cross my legs and rest my hand on my hand.

[You're welcome! The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 277638789 ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:01 pm

Micheal

"I know what they had, I just can't remember the name." I say. "Why did you wait for me, for sixteen years?" I say while looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:03 pm

I sighed, "I don't know. I was two, I thought they just took you away for a few hours for like a doctors appointment or something. I guess I wanted out of there because I couldn't handle two sick parents," I rubbed my forehead and looked at Delilah, "You can talk, ya know. He isn't as bad as you might think."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Delilah

"I know." I say while looking at Micheal, "I just don't to people who make our lives a hell!" I say to him.

Micheal

"I don't mean to make your life a hell Miss. Delilah, I am simplely doing my job." I say while clasping my hands, "so how have you manged to stay alive, Marcy?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:16 pm

I smiled and picked my knife out of my boot, "This baby really comes in handy. Costed me seventy bucks, and that's a lot when you live in the Wastes. As a trader, I managed to save two thousand dollars in a five year period," I set it infront of Michael and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Micheal

"Nice." I say while picking it up and looking at it. "You know, just because I am living in Tisane does'nt mean I can't survive." I say laughing, "watch." I say smiling. I throw the knife at my dart board and it hits right in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:26 pm

I get up and take the knife out of the board, "Nice shot." I set it back in my boot and pick up four darts. I fling them all at the board and make it perfectly in the middle. I sit back down and smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next