Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
+4
FireflyNight
Penny848
danabug
rabidfangirl411
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Can I make a second sim? I would be fun to be 2!
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 pm

I would love to make two also Very Happy This is getting so exciting Razz
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Sure! Feel free to make 2 sims! I am making 2 sims also.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:14 pm

COOL! Im starting to think of a story now...
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Name: Dillon
Picture:
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Screenshot-47
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Screenshot-48
Traits: Shy, friendly, Neurotic, good with computers and a genius!
Favorite Food: Anything really!
Favorite Music: Electric, gospel and anything as long as it isn't Pop!
Favorite Color: Neon green
Bio: Dill is just your every day shy nerd! There isn't much to him except he gets teased a lot and wants to work with computers one day...
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:01 pm

I LOVE him! That is one EPIC sim!
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Name: Summer Night

Picture:
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 X0sfuu
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 23m9ao8

Traits: Great Kisser, Vegetarian, Hopeless Romantic, Snob

Favorite food: Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich (When with her friends a parfait)

Favorite Music: Pop

Favorite Color: Pink

Biography: Summer Night is the popular girl in school. She is pretty and perfect. That is until she gets home then everything about her reality life tumbles in. She lives with her aunt uncle and twin brother. Her parents died mysteriously and she has a deep dark secret she never told anyone. Yep so pretty much her life is perfect. She is sometimes depressed and afraid of who she is so to keep her calm she tries her hardest to be the greatest popular girl in school. Right now she is the meanest snobbish pretty perfect queen bee of the school. She just wants to keep her dark secret to herself and family but will it stay with her for long? or will someone find out what her secret is? And will she be able to stay the queen bee forever?

Name: Blake Rider

Picture:
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 2a5b1hj
**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 14b6pm9

Traits: Good Sense of Humor, Virtuoso, daredevil, hot-headed

Favorite food: hot-dog

Favorite music: metal or punk

Favorite color: Black

Biography: Blake is a very mysterious emo. His parents left him with his aunt and uncle when he was only four. He plays the guitar and enjoys listening to any punk or metal music. He can be funny but also he can get angry quickly. He is a daredevil and pretty much will do anything that could kill him. He sometimes try to hurt himself but that's only when he's real angry or hurt about something. There are only two problems with his life. One his parents left him with his aunt and uncle. Two his aunt and uncle cares nothing about him.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Thanks! Dill is pretty much half me and half my brother!
The computers and all is me but the nerdyness is my brother Dill!

NICE SIMS! I think the dude is pretty cute!
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Im going to get started soon!
You cool with that?
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Yup! I am alright with that!
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:17 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:30 pm

((Alright! I will start the RP!))
Tamera woke up at 6:00, even though it was Sunday. She sighed, and changed into her everyday clothes, A neon pink t-shirt with a neon green long sleeved shirt under it. She had black bows and black skinny jeans on. Tamera looked outside from the window in her bedroom. A mother was with a child, both smiling. Tamera wished she were as loved as that child. Tamera was always teased, and knew she was alone. Her parents were dead. Her caretaker was dead. She was the last of her family. Tamera sighed again, and went outside to go to the park.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:46 pm

~Skylar~

My eyes flicked open and I bottled upright in my bed.
"It's ok Sky! It's just a dream," I comforted myself, knowing on one else would but me.
I placed my hand on my head and realized I was sweating like crazy and my bed was soaked.
"Ew!" I jumped out of bed.
I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a white top and my grey ripped skinny jeans.
I placed them on my old couch and when into the bathroom next to my room.
I turned on the hot water in the shower, chucked off my wet BJ's and stepped into the warm welcoming water...
"How I love you hot water"
After about ten minuets, I got changed and put on my black boots.
I looked out my window, down at 5 failure guys walking down my old, poor, graffiti full street.
"Not that gang again," I quietly said to myself.
"Well, I'm not going to be around when they pick a house to rob!" I grabbed my leather jacket and slipped out the back door.

The park would be nice to hang for the day... Plus I could grab some McDonald's for Breakfast on the way there....
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:07 am

---Francis----
Francis decided to drink an espresso when he woke up. His nanny was away, so he took a hot shower, changed into his normal clothes, and drank his espresso. Francis was bored, so he went to the park.

----Tamera----
Tamera decided to read a book on the bench in the park. She noticed a girl who had short hair and a lot of piercings.
"Please do not let her bully me..." Tamera thought.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:09 am

((Ya! RPG Smile ))

Summer Night

The sun shine through my lavender with a dash of pink curtains. I stretched my arms before grabbing my cloths from my closet. My phone started buzzing like crazy and I knew it was my best friends. I grabbed my cellphone and dash in the bathroom before my brother wakes up. I read my text from my friends.
Meet us at the park!
Ugh them and the exclamation points. I laid my cellphone on the sink before turning the hot water on. I put my hair in a ponytail and got in the shower. I leaned my back against the wall and put my hands on my face.
You can't tell no one what happen to your parents or wha-
The hot water suddenly burnt my skin. I jumped out the shower to see a red mark on my leg. I groaned and put some medicine on my leg before putting my cloths on. I shoved my cellphone in my pocket and ran into my room. I grabbed my pink sequin purse before jumping out the window. I prefer leaving out my window in the morning then having to go downstairs to greet my uncle and aunt. I got in my pink convertible and headed down the street to the park.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:19 am

~Skylar~
I walked over tree with my McDonald's breakfast and sad down.
I after about 2 minuets I was board.
I ended up falling asleep...

~Dill~
"MOM!!" I yelled as loud as I could.
"What is it Dill?" She answered.
I looked at my annoying younger brother bouncing on my bed.
"Any's being a pain and he's messing my room!"
After a few minuets my Mom finally came and took him out my room.
It was easier if she took care of him.
I sighed and grabbed a book.
Best thing to do was go read somewhere quiet like the park... Without annoying siblings!
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:20 am

----Francis----
Francis started to approach a blue haired girl who wore glasses. When he was next to her, she looked up.

----Tamera----
Tamera stood up. "If you are here to bully me, you are right. I am a freak. I do look weird. I am a nerd. So feel free to hurt me how you want." She sat back down.
"I was just saying hello. My name is Francis. I doubt you want to know that, though." He walked away.
Tamera decided to continue reading her book after that encounter.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:38 am

~Skylar~

I groaned.
"Why you sleeping, Stupid?"
I sat up and saw a rich looking dude talking to a total nerd.
She said something to him that make his look rather upset and walked away.
I picked up a leave and started shredding it with my nail.

~Dillon~

I walked over to a bench with a girl with blue hair sitting on the one end.
She totally ignored me as I sat down.
"I like your hair," I said as I opened my book.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:43 am

Summer

"Why the park?" I ask, confuse.
Chance and Michelle plop themselves on a nearby bench and were able to see everyone walk around. They begin to pull out their cellphones when I stop them.
"Once again, why the park?" I ask, wanting to know dearly.
"Because there is nowhere else to hangout." Michelle said.
"Plus look, there are cute boys." Chance smiled, giving a random dude a flirty smile.
"Stop that! that looks completely wrong on you." I told her.
I stood beside the bench, getting tired of standing there like a complete idiot. I at least try to act cute until I realize my hair is still in a ponytail. I screamed in horror and quickly let my hair down before flipping it a couple of times then sitting in the middle of the bench.

Blake

I threw my skateboard on the sidewalk before grabbing my guitar case. I turn to grab it when my uncle grabbed it first. I groan in annoyance and waited to see if he would hand it over.
"When did you learn to skateboard?" he ask.
"When was the last time you cared?" I ask.
He threw my guitar case on the ground and came charging toward me. I kicked my skateboard toward him making him trip over it and fall while I grabbed my guitar case.
"And that is what happens when you mess with Blake." I said jokingly.
My uncle must not really like jokes because he rolled over and started getting up. I grabbed my skateboard and toss my guitar case on my back before heading to the park.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:47 am

~Skylar~

I turned my head to a girl who yelled in horror...
She let her hair down and looked happier.
"Girly girls..." I said to myself as I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:52 am

----Tamera----
I heard a boy say "I like your hair."
"Thanks..." I looked over. "I was somehow born with it ..."

----Francis----
I noticed a couple of girls sitting in a group. One of them gave me a flirty smile as I walked to the juice bar. I poured myself some juice, and sat down. I saw that girl with another guy.
"I hope she scares him away also..."
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:55 am

~Dillon~

"That's pretty cool!" I smiled down at my book.
"What you reading?" I looked back at her.
I like this girl! don't know why....

Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:02 am

----Tamera----
"I am reading a graphic novel called 'V for Vendetta'. My name is Tamera, what is yours?" I asked. This guy was pretty cool! He has not tried to be a bully to me yet.

----Francis----
I drank my juice up, and decided to watch some butterflies nearby. I like nature, it always calms me down.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:05 am

~Dillon~

"Ok... never head of it but I'll Google it when I get home!
Tamera... That's a cool name! I'm Dillon but just call me Dill!" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:08 am

Summer
That dude Chance gave a flirty smile to is cute. I flip my purse on to my shoulder before fixing my hair. I got off the bench and turn to my friends.
"Be back in a minute." I told them.
"Yeah okay." Chance muttered.
"Um...okay." Michelle answered.
I ignored both of them and ran over to the juice bar, having no clue what I'm about to do. I open the door to see the cute dude and at first nervously stood staring until I realize who I am. I walked over and sat down.
"Uh um uh." Is all came out, Come on you can do better, "Hi i'm Summer...Summer Night." that's better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next