Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Illicit Few

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

Illicit Few - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Maci

"Watch where you're going, dude," I snap at him. I yank my arm away and sit down. I bury my face in my hands and held back tears.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:28 pm

Collin

"I was watching, you weren't watching." I say and laugh a little. "I swear, you Runners need to learn how to pay attention, I thought I taught you all better." I say and start running again. I jump over to the next roof then climb up the wall.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Manny

I climb into the air vent and crawl through it. I see a light and crawl toward it. I kick the vent door and jump out. I look around to see no one in the room. I smiled and look around.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Maci

"Runners?" I ran after the guy and stopped him back grabbing the back of his neck, "What's a Runner?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:37 pm

Collin

"We deliver messages, we run the roof tops and get paid by people to take messages to other people." I say and move her hand off my neck. "Haven't you heard of Illicit Few?" I ask and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Manny

I stop in front of a computer and sit in front of it. I turn it on and hack into their computer. I connect my ear piece to one of the runners. "Hey its me Manny, i'll be directing you. My brother is cool with it." I lie and smile. "Could you stop at one of the stores and grab us some chips and soda. Were all out, thanks." I say and lean in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Maci

I made eye contact with him and blushed, suddenly feeling very stupid, "No."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Collin

"In 2030 they were made by a man named Collin, he was the first to learn how to run." I tell her and pause for a second. "They deliver messages that people don't want the law to see since it might contain dirty information, also the law likes to snoop so they will look in peoples letters, packages and all the rest." I tell her and smile. "They know it all." I say and take off running, "you have exceeded my limit for talk, follow if you want to learn more." I say and climb up a wall, I spring off it and grab the ledge. I climb up and jump over a fence.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Maci

I sprint off the ledge of the building and land next to him, "Hey! Can I atleast see your face? It's crappy not knowing who you are." I dodged a tree, "My name is Maci."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Manny

"Your going the right way." I tell the runner. I hear a knock on the door and I open it. I know its the runner and I take the snacks. "Thanks, you have no message to deliver so bye." I say and close the door. "This building is totally where i'm going to hang." I say and lean back in the chair. I connect to another runner and tell him where to go while I eat my chips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Collin

"CVH and no you may not see my face." I say and look at the ground. "My face is probably worth more then you want to know, I have so many bounties out for me that if I show my face, I am dead." I tell her and watch out for Blues.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Manny

I smile when I see where my brother is. "Hey go to my brother, he has a message for you." I lie and lean back in my chair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Maci

"Look, I work at a run down restaurant and know absolutely no one," I say and place a hand on his shoulder. I take it off after awhile, and blush again. "If your face is as wonderful as your smile, I kinda want to see it," I whisper and start to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:57 pm

Collin

I follow her and spin her around, I take off my hood and let her see my face, I have a scar on my lip because someone sliced it open once. "there you got to see me." I whisper and make sure no one else sees my face.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Maci

My eyes widened, and I blushed even harder. He was totally adorable! I wiggled out of his touch, "You're identity is safe with me, mister."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Collin

I put my hood back on and smile when she blushes, "you're a good runner, come with me." I say and gently take her hand, I lead her to the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Manny

I turn the computer off and turn off my ear piece. I crawl into the vent and leave out the building. I climb the building and run on the roofs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Maci

He was holding my hand! I got butterflies in my stomach, and looked at him, "Os you name seriously three letters?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:08 pm

Collin

"Only to certain people." I say and we get the warehouse, we walk in and I take off my hood. I turn on the lights, I have a huge computer system set up so I can track Runners, a TV, a couch, a bathroom and a few bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Maci

I looked at my watch, and sighed, "It was nice meeting you, Collin." I winked at him, then took off running. It was very simple to figure out his real name. I jumped and grabbed a pole, lifted myself up to the roof, and took off.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Manny

I jump off the building and run down the street. I run back to the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Collin

"How did she figure out my name?" I ask myself and start training a new Runner out in the training yard.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Manny

I arrive back at the warehouse and walk inside. I sit on the couch and watch tv, from boredmn.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:16 pm

Maci

I sat on a beam at a construction site and squealed loudly. It echoed a little, and the metal groaned. I heard a boot squeak, and a hand clasped firmly over my mouth. I elbowed him in the stomach, he released his grasp, and I screamed loudly for Collin. He dragged me off of the beam and held me to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:20 pm

Collin

I hear a scream and I run off to the construction site, I jump over the fence and climb up the wall. I spring off it, I grab the ledge of the wall and climb up, I see a man holding Maci on the wall. I rip him off, I punch him and slam him to the ground, he is knocked out. "Are you alright?" I ask and look her in the eyes, I never look people in the eyes unless I am angry or like them a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illicit Few
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next