Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Illicit Few

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:12 am

Created by: FireflyNight and Fearless1028

Runners are important to this world, even though they are illegal. We run the roof tops, jump the large gaps between the roofs and walk on beams, to get this one message to it’s owner. These messages are not suppose to be seen, that’s why the people hire us, they don’t want the law to see the message so they give it to us. They entrust us with the worlds dirtiest secrets. We are paid by one person to take it to the other person, no questions asked, nothing, just a simple trade. Our leader, he is our eyes, he sees the Blues {the cops} before we do, he watches the world from a room on a computer. We have ear pieces in our ears so he can tell us where to go, how to get out of a place and when dodge the Blues. He is also our trainer, he was the first to learn it all, how to run, how to be one with the world. We are not just people that learned this, only a certain few can actually learn this, get shot at to take a message to someone and how to listen. We are the Illicit Few..

Welcome Runner! I am your Leader, Collin Van-Halen, or better known to the Runners, CVH. I hope you enjoy your stay at our home, a abandoned warehouse only known to us! Good luck and don’t get caught by those pesky Blues!
CVH

Name:
Picture:
Bio: {You may make your own sim, get a pic from a movie, a anime, anything!}

Rules!

{1} No God Mode
{2} No supernatural, this is not a RPG about Fairies and Werewolves!
{3} Be nice to others, even if you dis-like them
(4} No insults to race or creed
{5} ALL Impulse rules apply!
{6} Have FUN!

The City! This is what the world you live in looks like!
Illicit Few Th?id=I.4735133506143645&pid=1

The Lovely Blues! The guide to all your Blue problems!
Normal Blues: These guys are your average cop with a stun gun, pepper spray and hand cuffs. But that doesn't mean that they can't get you. Since they have so little when it comes to weapons they are very diligent in finding you if they lose you, so you better be ready for a game of Hide and Seek!

Tricky Blues: These guys are tricksters at best! When you see one around, you can put your full faith in that you'll find a trap somewhere around them. They will plant trip wire so that when you run away from them {assuming you go in the direction they put the trip wire down} it will trip you if your ankle gets caught in it as you run. They like to loosen up bars hanging from the wall if there are any around, when you swing off that bar they loosened you'll fall right on your bum because it will fall! They have a lot more tricks but those are their most common ones.

Gunny Blues:
These guys just might be pretty dangerous! They always carry guns on them and they know how to use them. Once they get you in their sights you need to run and fast! They will shoot at just about anything with a pulse and sometimes get a little trigger happy, so try not to scare them!

Night Owl Blues: Night Owl Blues are sure to be one of your worst enemies! They come out at night and watch from the roof tops or parks, they use sniper rifles to shoot you down. They have walkie talkie so once one sees you, they all see you. Sneaking up behind them is quite useless because they carry knives, so stealth is your best friend when you see them!

Just Like You Blues:
Ah, Just Like You Blues, the name gives it away. Just Like You Blues know how to run like Illicit Few but a little better since they are highly trained. They like to come out of no where, and chase you down until you bring them to a obstacle they don't know, like jumping off a roof or jumping onto a helicopter. But be careful, they will watch you run and learn how to run like the person they watch and they are outstanding with hand to hand combat!

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:15 am

Character List!

Name: Collin Van-Halen {CVH}
Traits: Fast, Agile, Big Mouthed, Funny and Loving
Picture:
Illicit Few HotAnimeGuy4
Bio: Collin is the leader of Illicit Few, he was the first to learn how to run the roof tops. He took it and made use of it, he made Illicit Few. He spends his days in the warehouse telling Runners where to go, sometimes you might catch him out running himself! Make sure to listen to him, he hates it when things go wrong!

Name: Manny Van-Halen
Personality: Disobedient, Curious, Agile, Fast Runner, and Speaks her Mind
Picture:
Illicit Few 82-ani17
Bio: Manny is the younger sister of Collin. She goes to high school and helps deliver letters. She is very disobedient and curious which is why she probably gets in trouble a lot. Manny is agile and fast runner, which is why she makes a perfect Runner. She speaks her mind not caring what she says. Manny can be kind when she wants too but most of the time she enjoys getting what she wants.

Name: Maci Lowan
Traits: Friendly, fast, genius, shy
Picture:
Illicit Few ImagesCA777C1L
Bio: Whenever Maci was young, she had always heard tall tales, myths, stories about those few who could run faster than sound. She loves to sprint across the tops of buildings and bridges, and she finds peace whenever she does. Maci's also a bit of a soul searcher, and she wishes she could find that perfect guy someday. She's never at home, and that worries her roommates. If only they knew...

Name: Kat Fallen
Traits: Fast, Agile, mean, sneaky and smart
Picture:
Illicit Few Cute%20girl
Bio: Kat was the girlfriend of Collin but that didn't work out so they broke up, they have a little girl together but Kat really doesn't care for her. She works with Manny now and is hoping to take down Illicit Few with Manny.

Name: Dane Young
Traits: Fast, Agile, Cute , Enticing and Loving
Picture:
Illicit Few Th?id=I.4881733649040545&pid=1
Bio: Dane is the cousin of Collin and Manny, they get along nicely and Collin enjoys his company. Dane likes to run but it isn't his passion, he just joined because it is a family thing.

Name: Mackenzi Bishop
Traits: Smart, funny, loud, fast, strong, and loving
Picture:
Illicit Few Imageserg
Bio: Mackenzi is a close relative of Maci, and they act like sisters. She's a part of Illict Few and was excited to hear that Maci joined, too.

Name: Makenna Bishop
Traits: Smart, funny, bookworm, caring, loving
Picture:
Illicit Few ImagesCAAY1X0P
Bio: Makenna is the younger sister of Mackenzi, and the oldest middle child of the family. The other sisters, Minni and Mari, rarely show their faces, and normal find peace being alone in their separate rooms in the giant masion they all four share. Makenna had had a crush on her bestfriend Andrew for five years now. Even though they are 'friends with benefits', she wishes they could become more...

Andrew Zuckermen
Traits: Bookworm, nice, loving, very intelligent and quiet
Picture:
Illicit Few N1218760541_30188263_1092
Bio: Andrew was always the geeky kid in school and he met Makenna, who is always nice to him and loving. They are very close and they are also 'friends with benefits', Andrew does want to be a couple with Makenna but he fears that would ruin their relationship. His looks do not fit his personality and sometimes he is quite he easy to scare, he is a librarian at the local library.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:06 am

Collin

Today is gloomy, just like the rest in this city. It is raining, thundering, cars beep their horns, lights fill the night sky and the air is crisp despite the rain. I run across the roof, I carry a important message, only for the eyes of the man who needs to get it, not the Blues. I run across the wall, I spring off of the wall and grab onto the ledge of a building, I pull myself up and continue to run.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:18 am

Manny

Clover and I arrive at a party from one of the boys at school. I walk inside with her but stop once I see how the party is. I smile when I see eighteen year old guys. "I think I died and went to heaven." I whisper to Clover and she nodded in agreement. I walked over to the buffet table and picked up one of the drinks. I take a sip and it didn't taste right. "Its beer." Clover told me and I nodded. "Okay." I say and drink more of it while I talk to some of the guys.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:21 am

Collin

I stop when I see Blues, "a$$holes, always in my way." I whisper to myself. I sneak past them and slip into a building, I walk around and try to find a way out.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:24 am

Manny

Clover left up the stairs with her boyfriend and I smiled at her when she left. I walked into the game room and saw people playing spin the bottle. I played along with them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:27 am

Collin

I end up in a metro station, I feel the ground vibrating and I smile. "Looks like I am going to hitch a ride." I say to myself, the metro speeds pass me and I run after it. I climb a latter then wait for the right moment to jump on it. I jump and land perfectly on it, I lay down and grip onto the bars to a escape door as the metro travels through the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:30 am

Manny

I kissed a couple of guys then left out the room because I didn't feel like palying anymore. I walked into the living room to see people making out. I rolled my eyes and left the party. I put my hood on and ran back to the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:33 am

Collin

I jump off the metro and onto a latter, the metro moves fast and I climb up with the latter. I get to the top, I open up the sewer lid and crawl out. I climb the wall to the building and I know I am close to my destination.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:35 am

Manny

I take off my cloths because it smelt horrible from going to the party. I take a shower then put on new cloths. I keep my hair down and I put my shoes on. I run out the warehouse and down the street.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:37 am

Collin

I get to the man and hand him the letter, he pays me and I leave without saying anything to him or him saying anything to me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:41 am

Manny

I get to the alley and see my friends. I smile at Clover and walk up to her. "You left the party early, why?" I ask. "I could ask the same." She say. I rolled my eyes and smiled at her. Rowan, my best friend, gave me a bottle and I drink some. "I would get in trouble for drinking." I tell them. "When did you start caring?" Clover ask. I thought about it then drink some more. "Never." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:42 am

Collin

"Having fun, Manny?" I ask and walk up behind her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:46 am

Manny

"Yeah I am." I say and turn around. My friends run but not Rowan or Clover.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:48 am

Collin

I sigh and shake my head, "you need to stop acting like this." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:56 am

Manny

"I'm only having fun with my friends, right guys?" I ask and turn to my two best friends. "I need to go um home." Clover say and ran off. "Me too, sorry." Rowan say and left behind her. I turn back around and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:57 am

Collin

"You need to help more with the Illicit Few too." I tell her and cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:01 am

Manny

"Yeah because I never help." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:02 am

Collin

I glare at her and I go back to the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:05 am

Manny

I roll my eyes and I go back to the warehouse too.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:15 am

Collin

"Don't roll your eyes at me." I say and walk into the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:17 am

Manny

"Whatever." I say and walk to my room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:22 am

Collin

"You know Manny, if you keep it up, I can see your name in the lights, Manny the Stripper and BJ giver!" I yell just to annoy her, I laugh a little and watch TV in my room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:25 am

Manny

I walk out my room and go to his. "Ha Ha! Your are freaking funny!" I yell and go back to my room. I slam the door shut and I lock it. I get on my bed and cry, quietly, in my pillow.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Illicit Few Empty
PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:26 am

Collin

I laugh and I go to bed, I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Illicit Few Empty