Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12- Empty
PostSubject: The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12-   The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:27 pm

The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12- Haunted-forest-scary-road-1600x1200%20Tum_zps6890eb2e
Mama is gone and papa is dead. The babysitter is alone tonight, so let the game begin.

Chapters
Intro: Scroll Down

Last edited by FireflyNight on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12-   The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12- Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:37 pm

I can't wait for this Smile looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12-   The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12- Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Thanks, it should be out in October Smile
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12-   The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12- Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:20 pm

FireflyNight wrote:
Thanks, it should be out in October Smile
sounds super! Smile
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12-   The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12- Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Intro
June 25, 2010
12:30 in the afternoon
Outside of the School

Sarah and her friends was outside of the school when she announced about getting a summer job. Sarah isn't just another student here in Hollow Oak Middle school but her mother is the principal while her father owns the movie theaters so she is the queen bee of the school. Her friends were surprised to hear she is getting a summer job, the reason is her parents are both rich.

"Why are you getting a summer job?" Sarah's dumb brown hair friend asked, "I thought your parents are rich?"

Sarah looked at her friend, annoyed. She flipped her perfect glossy blonde hair and all of her friends awe in wonder as the wind hit it, making it fly in the air. "Yes but my mother wants me to get a summer job so i'll be able to learn how to take care of myself." She said after applying on her favorite lip gloss, perfect peach lime lip gloss.

"I'm so glad that my parents aren't so cruel like yours." Brianna, another popular, said to Sarah. Sarah nodded her head and put her hand on her head, dramatically. "I'm suppose to babysit the new neighbors kid, how drab is that?' She asked her friends. They all put their hands where their heart is and sigh sadly for her. "Your parents are being so unfair." Hazel said.

Sarah agreed and saw the time on her purple glittery cellphone. "My parents are waiting for me at home with my suitcase." She said and shove her phone back into her, pink and brown, skirt. "A suitcase?" Hazel asked. confused. "Are your parents allowing you to stay with your new neighbors?' Kyle, the jock and Sarah's crush in school, asked. "I have no choice but too." she said and strut down the street, going to her fab mansion.

1:00 in the afternoon
At Sarah's Fab Mansion

Sarah arrived at her 'fab' mansion as she calls it. Her parents stood at the front door, eagerly waiting for their fourteen year old daughter. Sarah slowly open the double door to her mansion and sigh as she saw her bags packed, also to see her parents with a wide smile on their face. "We will miss you Sarah but this pays a lot." Her mother said. Her father picked up her three suitcases. "We'll see you in August." her father told her and walked out the mansion. Sarah followed behind them and closed the double doors.

"Did you pack everything?" Mrs. Gunther asked. Sarah stayed behind her parents and quietly sat in the back of their black limo. The limo driver told her he would miss driving her everywhere, although secretly he is so happy she is leaving for the summer. "Thank-you." She said and smiled her perfect smile, showing her dimples everyone loves.

He nodded and turn back around. She mess with her blonde wavy hair which also is why she is the queen bee of the school, everyone wants her wavy blonde hair. Her parents got in the limo and they left to the Parker's house.

2:30 in the afternoon
The Parker's House

The limo pulled up to the Parker's house hold and the limo driver open the door for Sarah. She walked out the limo and flipped her blonde hair as she glance around. The place looked like a perfect pink flamingo threw up everywhere, after seeing Hazel wear that awful scarf her grandmother knitted for her. Sarah knew she would die if she stayed here for the summer, she already lost her sight from seeing the outside of the house and yard.

"Mother I can't stay here for the summer." Sarah said, she ran up to her parents who were gathering her suitcases. "Why darling?" her mother asked, not focusing at what her daughter said. "Mother and father don't you see how they live?" She asked, "It looks like a haunted house and a pink flamingo had puked everywhere after seeing Hazel's drab scarf." she continued as she though of Hazel's scarf.

Sarah never notice a little girl with black pigtails, watching her from the dusty cob web window of the house she is suppose to stay in for the summer. The little girl has crimson eyes, freckles all over her face, and pale skin. Anyone who is around the little girl, gets goosebumps all over their arms and a airy wind around them.

Sarah's parents finally gathered all her bags and she finish complaining about how her stay is going to be at the Parker's. They walked up to the front porch and knocked on the grey door. No one answered so they knocked again which this time the door creaked open and they walked in. "See its already giving away a creepy touch." Sarah whined. A airy wind blew pass them and a little girl appeared (The same girl who watched her from the window). She stared at them for a long time until two tall people appeared behind her.

"How may we help you?" A tall women with no color on her face, asked. Sarah trembled in fear and their daughter notice, for a small creepy smile formed on her pale cold skin. "We are the Gunther's, my daughter, Sarah Gunther, is suppose to watch your daughter for the summer." Mr. Gunther answered, finally. "Aw yes, nice to meet you Sarah." A tall guy with, too, no color on hiss face. He stretched out his hand so Sarah could shake it. She stared down at it then looked back at him, he moved his hand and looked at her with no emotion.

"Well we best be going now." Mrs. Gunther said and brushed her daughters hair back."If you need us then just call us." She told her daughter and walked out the house. "We'll miss you kiddo." Her dad said right before he walked out too.

6:00 at night
The Parker's House

Sarah stood in the room she is suppose to stay in for the whole summer. The Parker's already left for their vacation. in California. She walked downstairs and doesn't see the little girl no where. Sarah hastily runs around the house trying to find her until she comes upon the attic.

"Hey Chance are you up here?" Sarah asked. No answer. She decided, after debating in her mind, to creep upstairs to see if she is up there. Sarah found a flash light and turn it on then started searching around the dusty attic.

After searching (For hours, it felt) Sarah decided to give up and go have some hot cocoa. She begin to leave when she heard footsteps behind her. Sarah turn, slowly around to see Chance, staring at her with a creepy smile.

"Are you giving up already?' She asked, her voice so quiet. Sarah had no clue what she is saying but she is getting tired of Chance. "What the crap are you talking about?" Sarah asked, annoyed. Chance shook her head in disapproval. "If you can guess this riddle then i'll will spare your life and the game will begin but if you don't know the riddle then your life will not be spared." She said.

A door appeared in the middle of the attic and Chance stood beside the open door. A vortex appeared beside the door and Sarah felt herself being sucked into the vortex. "Whats happening?!" Sarah yelled over the loud vortex. "Answer the riddle." Chance said, calmly. "Mama is Gone and Papa is dead. The babysitter is alone tonight, so let the games begin." She said and waited for Sarah to answer the riddle.

"I don't understand, is the mother dead along with the father? The babysitter is about to enter into a dangerous game?' She asked. Chance smiled a wicked smile and stood in front of, the about to be sucked into the swirling vortex of dome, Sarah. "Wrong answer." She said. The vortex got bigger and soon Sarah had vanish.

Chance sigh and skipped down the stairs. "Guess we'll have to try again?' she say to the two shadows, who acted as her parents. "It's alright master." They said, swaying back and forth slowly. Chance nodded and giggled. "Maybe the new neighbor who is suppose to move here next year will be the next victim of my game." She said. Chance started humming a creepy tune as she vanish.

Mama is gone and Papa is dead. The babysitter is alone tonight, there is no escape from the shadows of my grip, so run and scream but the games are about to begin.
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12-   The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:05 am

this was incredibly new and interesting. I really enjoyed it Smile I encourage you to write more as I will read on! Smile The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12- 1957203059
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12-   The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:12 am

Thank-you, i'm so happy it was interesting, I tried my best Smile
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12-   The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12- Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:10 am

I loved it! Smile
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12-   The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12- Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:40 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12-   The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Babysitting Game -Intro- -10/3/12-
Page 1 of 1