Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:02 am

Nathan

"Speaking of childern, do you think we will ever have more?" I ask smiling, I watch Scarlett play and I smile even more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:03 am

"Yeah I bet we will. I've always wanted three kids," I say as I sit down next to him and watch Scarlett play with her toys.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:10 am

Nathan

"Three?" I say smiling, "why three?" I ask Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:11 am

I shrugged, "You knwo what they say. The more the merrier," I giggled and heard the doorbell ring. I threw the blanket on my and motioned for Nathan to get it.

[I have to go to bed. I also have school tomorrow. -__-]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:17 am

Nathan

I get the pizza and bring it back in so we can eat. "Dinner!" I say smiling.

[Night! District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 2000130356 ]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:30 pm

I sit Scarlett in her highchair and cut up a slice for her. I grab one my self and start to eat, "So I take it we're not going to Italy anymore?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Nathan

"No, we can go to Italy, at least I think my sisters can keep themselves from saying anything." I say eating. "Besides little Scarlett should know her family." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:29 pm

I smiled, "Do you think the bruises would go away by then?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Nathan

I nod my head yes in response. "So when do you want to go look at dogs?" I say changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:33 pm

I shrugged, "You can go to the shelter and pick out a German Shepard. I saw that they had three of them. Pick out one that seems nice." I smiled, I didn't want the public to see my bruised complexion.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Nathan

"You can come, no will say anything." I say looking at her. "If feel you that nervous about it, put on a jacket and wear some makeup." I say getting up to clean the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:41 pm

I rolled my eyes, "Makeup can't fix everything, but I'll go with you. I'll just wear a scarf." I got up and set my plate in the sink for Nathan to wash. I pick Scarlett up out of her high chair and wipe her mouth with a napkin. I set her on the ground and she immediatly runs to her toys.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Nathan

"You would be surprised at what it can cover." I say laughing. "I will show you." I say walking to the bathroom with Cody. I rinse off both of my arms with water revealing lots of scars from cutting. "You never knew about those did you?" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm

I shook my head, "You cut yourself?" I asked curiously. I looked at him with a questioning glance and then held his arm up to my face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Nathan

"Yes, I do." I say looking at my arms. "It becomes to easy actually, the scars become deeper and harder to heal, including harder to resist the urge to cut." I say lifting my sleeve higher up to my shoulder, revealing more cuts that are very deep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:57 pm

I moved my hands and furrowed my brow, "Why do you do this?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Nathan

"I have been doing this since I was sixteen, thats what happens when your father beats the living cr*p out of you." I say looking at Cody, "sorry if it bothers you." I say shrugging my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:24 pm

I smile and kiss him, "I just hope it doesn't eventually kill you." I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Nathan

"It won't." I say smiling, I kiss her back and smile. "Here let me cover your bruises." I say opening the bathroom closet to get makeup to cover the bruises.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:30 pm

I sit on the counter and hold out my arms. I cringe as he comes close, "Be gentle, they still hurt."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Nathan

I gentely cover her bruises, the one on her neck and the ones on her arms.

After a short time, I am done. "I can't see the bruises anymore, can you?" I say backing away.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:38 pm

I jump off the counter and look in the mirror. I shake my head 'no' and smile, "You wanna go pick out the dog now?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Nathan

"Sure." I say smiling. We go get Scarlett and leave to go to the shelter.

We arrive at the shelter and walk up to the counter. "We would like to look at dogs, please." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:50 pm

The lady led us to the dog kennels and I immediatly spot a cage with three German Shepards. I walk over and kneel down next to the gate and stick one of my fingers into the cage. The smallest one there came up and licked it. I giggled, "Can we see how he does with our kid?" I asked the lady.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Nathan

"Sure!" She says getting a lesh and taking him out. We walk to a room and she takes him off the lesh. Scarlett smiles and plays with the dog, I smile as I watch them. "He is really good with kids, he was in a house with seven kids but the last child was allergic to dogs so they gave him up." She says smiling. "Do you want him Cody?" I ask petting the dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next