Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scruffy has Arrived!

Go down 
+2
Bbrocker111
Scruffy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scruffy
N00b
N00b
Scruffy

Scruffy has Arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Scruffy has Arrived!   Scruffy has Arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Hello All,
Well; as stating the obivous, I am roughly known all around the community as Scruffy19, Scrumptious Scruffy, &, the most common of my several simming names, though they all mean the same, Scruffy.
First off, I am pleased to tell you all that I am an Author, or Writer, if you will; and enjoy writing, reading, and shopping at my local bookstores and library, with a sense of pride to be a reader as well as writer. Writing is more than just a hobby to me, it is also; very much so, a stress remover, and a passion.

I have been engaged in the simming community since June of 2011, and have been playing the Sims 3 since it origionally came out in 2008, or 2009; I can't seem to remember. Before that, I enjoyed playing the Sims & the Sims 2, even without the modern day controlls and customizations that are beheld to me in the Sims 3.
I am also a big-time fan of fantasy and paranormal romance, which is no surprise as I find myself both writing and reading those topics most. I also enjoy reading Sci-Fi, which explains my love of the Hunger Games, Katniss Everdeen, and the Uglies Trilogy.

I admit, I am not exactly the best modeler, as I have only been around for a short period of time, and have entered a limited number of competitions since then, but I am also improving, thanks to the tutorials by Evie, Bliss, and Jillie. My main editing program is Gimp, and I am perfectly fine with using it.

Well, that's about it!
Trust me, I always seem a bit formal in my introductions, but I am actually a fairly laid-back, casual person... It must be my writing!

Thanks for having me join!
-Scruffy
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy has Arrived!   Scruffy has Arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Hi there, Scruffy! Happy to have you join! I'm Taylor, nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy has Arrived!   Scruffy has Arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Welcome to Impulse Scruffy. It's nice to see you at the forum Very Happy I'd be really interested in reading your work though, since you mentioned you're a writer. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy has Arrived!   Scruffy has Arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Hey Scruffy! I am known as Rabid, or Kristen, or Rabid Kristen. Nice to have you here! I can't edit photos, I only have paint... I also don't make Sims for modeling that often for that reason. I started playing TS3 in 2011. I have TS for the Game Cube, and TS2 + almost every pack for it on the PC.

I like to make RPG forums, and I have 2 ATM.
Back to top Go down
Scruffy
N00b
N00b
Scruffy

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy has Arrived!   Scruffy has Arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Hi Guys! It's nice to meet you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy has Arrived!   Scruffy has Arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Hi I am Fearless, Tay or Taylor you can call me either one. I love The Hunger Games too!They are my favorite books and movie. Anyways nice to meet you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Scruffy
N00b
N00b
Scruffy

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy has Arrived!   Scruffy has Arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Nice to meet you too! Smile
Back to top Go down
danabug
Intern
Intern
danabug

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy has Arrived!   Scruffy has Arrived! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Hi Scruffy, I'm Dana! I love Uglies so much! Very Happy It's nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scruffy has Arrived!   Scruffy has Arrived! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scruffy has Arrived!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Welcome to Impulse :: Introductions-
Jump to: