Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi! Nice to meeteth you.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pepper090889
N00b
N00b
pepper090889

Hi! Nice to meeteth you. Empty
PostSubject: Hi! Nice to meeteth you.   Hi! Nice to meeteth you. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Hey peoples! I'm pepper090889, but I usually go by Pepper or Robin. I love photography, building, interior decorating, making clothes and poses for the Sims. In RL though, I mostly dabble in art and photography. [You'll rarely see me without a camera within reach] Ummm...I love animals. My favorite animal is a Snow Leopard. I have a puppy. He's a Yorkie and his name is Murphy. I have three sisters and four nieces. No brothers or nephews...No real ones anyway. My favorite color is white. [non-color?!] IDK what else to add here, so I'll just end with I'm awesome and this guy makes me dizzy....

Surprised

But he's cute!

Hi! Nice to meeteth you. 2049998540
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Nice to meeteth you.   Hi! Nice to meeteth you. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Hi welcome to IMPULSE! my name is FireflyNight but you can call me Dream (My two little sisters call me that). I love puppies and I think Yorkie's are so adorable. I have a little dachshund name Brownie. Anyway welcome to Impulse! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Nice to meeteth you.   Hi! Nice to meeteth you. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi! My name is Rabid, or Kristen, or, as I call myself, Rabid Kristen! I run an RP on here, and I like photography in RL and in TS3! I have 2 dogs and cats at dad's house, and I have a Guinea Pig at mom's APT! I may be getting a kitten for the APT... Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
danabug
Intern
Intern
danabug

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Nice to meeteth you.   Hi! Nice to meeteth you. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Hi, I'm Dana! Or Danabug. Whatever floats your boat. I have a Yorkie, too! Her name is Lady Macbeth. I love love love love love your avi, it is so pretty! Very Happy Welcome to Impulse!
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Nice to meeteth you.   Hi! Nice to meeteth you. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:35 pm

hey pepper! welcome to impulse Smile by the way the last bit of you intro got me to laugh Razz Hi! Nice to meeteth you. 2049998540
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
pepper090889
N00b
N00b
pepper090889

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Nice to meeteth you.   Hi! Nice to meeteth you. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:24 pm

geek Hi everybody with lots of pets! o.o

Thank you, Danabug! It was an entry for a contest!

@Drama - I'm glad it made you laugh. I laughed as I was posting it as well. The smilies you have here make me happy Hi! Nice to meeteth you. 1957203059
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Nice to meeteth you.   Hi! Nice to meeteth you. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:01 pm

lol thank you Razz I do enjoy a good emoticon Hi! Nice to meeteth you. 435126295 which is why I try to add a bunch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
danabug
Intern
Intern
danabug

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Nice to meeteth you.   Hi! Nice to meeteth you. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:18 am

SPEAKING of emoticons. This is Impdragoda and she is our mascot here at Impulse. Hi! Nice to meeteth you. 668477876 She represents love and sunshine and creativity and freedom. We love her.
Back to top Go down
pepper090889
N00b
N00b
pepper090889

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Nice to meeteth you.   Hi! Nice to meeteth you. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:50 am

I can see why. She looks like she's all the good in the world squished into a bouncing ball of fun!
Back to top Go down
danabug
Intern
Intern
danabug

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Nice to meeteth you.   Hi! Nice to meeteth you. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:42 pm

YES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Nice to meeteth you.   Hi! Nice to meeteth you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! Nice to meeteth you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Welcome to Impulse :: Introductions-
Jump to: