Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cinder here :P

Go down 
+3
Jcsim13
Fearless1028
Cinderpelt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderpelt
N00b
N00b
Cinderpelt

Cinder here :P Empty
PostSubject: Cinder here :P   Cinder here :P Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Hey! I just joined this forum.... awkward silence

My name is Cinderpelt, but most call me Cinder. Feel free to call me Cinderpelt or Cinder. Or C. Or that weirdo who just joined and is a really awkward and strange person who I should not talk to because she scares me. Evil or Very Mad

I just want to warn you. I am awkward. (Most definitely.) So if you're talking to me, and I say something really weird and then you automatically start hating me, that's why. I blame it all on awkwardness. THANKS FOR PASSING IT DOWN, MOM.

I also really LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE modeling, but it's like a drug. MUST. STOP. JOINING. COMPS. Cinder here :P 3679611905 (I wuv this smiley)

So, I think I'm going to end this. Cinder here :P 2000130356

Pie is good.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Cinder here :P   Cinder here :P Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Hi I am Taylor it is nice to meet you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

PostSubject: Re: Cinder here :P   Cinder here :P Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:08 pm

HI Cinder!
It's nice to see you again!
Back to top Go down
danabug
Intern
Intern
danabug

PostSubject: Re: Cinder here :P   Cinder here :P Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:46 am

Hey Cinder! I'm Danabug, but pssssh, we know each other. To some extent. Right? Heh. Awkward. Anyway. Welcome to Impulse! I shall teach you a lesson that one must learn early on.

Cinder here :P 668477876 This is Impdragoda. She's our mascot. We love her. She stands for all the love and light and sunshine in the world today. She is a symbol of creativity and inspiration.

The end.

Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: Cinder here :P   Cinder here :P Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:30 pm

lol hi cinder! welcome to impulse and lol definately one of the most loved smileys Cinder here :P 3679611905

and don't worry about your weirdness, i got it too Razz
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
danabug
Intern
Intern
danabug

PostSubject: Re: Cinder here :P   Cinder here :P Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:06 pm

We're AAAAAALLLLLL mad here.
Back to top Go down
Cinderpelt
N00b
N00b
Cinderpelt

PostSubject: Re: Cinder here :P   Cinder here :P Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Thank you all! It's nice to meet you as well, Taylor! I know the rest of you, lovely to see you again Razz

Cinder here :P 3679611905 <-- I had to.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Cinder here :P   Cinder here :P Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:51 pm

Nice to meet ya! My name is Kristen, or Rabid, or Rabid Kristen! Whichever one you like is fine!
It's alright to be awkward. I can be like that sometimes...
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Cinder here :P   Cinder here :P Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Hi my name is Dream or (FireflyNight) whatever you want to call me, I'm cool with it. Also don't worry about being awkward because I'm awkward too and Random. And WELCOME!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinder here :P   Cinder here :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinder here :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Welcome to Impulse :: Introductions-
Jump to: