Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are simoleons and What are they for?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

What are simoleons and What are they for? Empty
PostSubject: What are simoleons and What are they for?   What are simoleons and What are they for? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:20 pm

What are simoleons and What are they for? 346uskj

If you haven't yet noticed, below your avatar is a nifty little section that should say simoleons and be followed by a number.

If you play sims (being a part of this forum I would assume that you do Laughing ) Simoleons are the currency that is used in the game. You can use this "money" to purchase fun stuff for your sims in game in "buy/build mode"

What good are they here?

Much like in the game Impulse Simoleons are used to buy neat new things for your sims from the shop section of our forum. In that section you can find poses, CC, Mods, and the like made by myself and our other members. Each item will have a price. In order to make purchases you have to earn simoleons by posting, winning contests run by me or other moderators, or by making friends!

So go on and make some simoleons! Then treat yourself to some delightful fun on an Impulse shopping spree! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com

What are simoleons and What are they for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Welcome to Impulse :: Information-
Jump to: