Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
+3
Fearless1028
xodramaprincess
FireflyNight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Hello Everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone    Hello Everyone  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:59 pm

My name is FireFlyNight or Dream (My nickname). I'm a emo/goth/punk chick who enjoys watching the rain. I'm very shy but once I get use to everyone then I won't be to shy anymore. I enjoy reading, writing poems, playing the Sims 3 (of course), being in modeling comps. This is my favorite out of all of them, listening to music. I enjoy listening to all types of music and can't live with out it.

My favorite type of music:

Evanescence

Avril

Flyleaf

Those are my favorite but I also love listening to gospel music too. I love Jesus a lot. I go to church and I have a sister who I love so much. I also love my niece who I call my sister too and my dachshund Brownie.

Want to know more about then Just ask. I enjoy meeting and talking to new people.

Quick Random Fact About Me: I love anime and I watch almost every Anime. Just ask and I can name my favorite Anime.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

Hello Everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Hello Everyone  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:23 pm

FireflyNight wrote:
My name is FireFlyNight or Dream (My nickname). I'm a emo/goth/punk chick who enjoys watching the rain. I'm very shy but once I get use to everyone then I won't be to shy anymore. I enjoy reading, writing poems, playing the Sims 3 (of course), being in modeling comps. This is my favorite out of all of them, listening to music. I enjoy listening to all types of music and can't live with out it.

Evanescence

Avril

Flyleaf

Those are my favorite but I also love listening to gospel music too. I love Jesus a lot. I go to church and I have a sister who I love so much. I also love my niece who I call my sister too and my dachshund Brownie.

Want to know more about then Just ask. I enjoy meeting and talking to new people.

Quick Random Fact About Me: I love anime and I watch almost every Anime. Just ask and I can name my favorite Anime.
hey Dream! Welcome to impulse! it's great to have you here and it looks although we have a lot of similar interests! Laughing i've grown up with avril and evanecence they have always been favourite artists of mine! and flyleaf is AMAZING! I'm into punk rocker style and rainy weather always calms me down Smile
I've written a few poems myself and I'd LOVE to read some of yours! I of course love sims and do a lot of modelling and I adore anime!
Have you seen:
Death Note
Ouran High School Host Club
The melancholy Haruhi Suzimiya
or The full metal alchemist???

Those are my favourites I love you

welcome again to the forum!
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Hello Everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Hello Everyone  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:37 pm

xodramaprincess wrote:
FireflyNight wrote:

Evanescence

Avril

Flyleaf

hey Dream! Welcome to impulse! it's great to have you here and it looks although we have a lot of similar interests! Laughing i've grown up with avril and evanecence they have always been favourite artists of mine! and flyleaf is AMAZING! I'm into punk rocker style and rainy weather always calms me down Smile
I've written a few poems myself and I'd LOVE to read some of yours! I of course love sims and do a lot of modelling and I adore anime!
Have you seen:
Death Note

Thank you Smile and we do have a lot in common. Wow Very Happy. I have heard of Death Note and watched it which I enjoyed a lot. I think Flyleaf is Amazing. Thanks again Laughing Also I love this smilies Mad so funny Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Hello Everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Hi Dream! I am Taylor. Welcome, I can't wait to see some poetry if you post some. I love to write poetry and stories. Anyways welcome again, I can't wait to talk to you more! Smile
Back to top Go down
lostkitten
N00b
N00b
lostkitten

Hello Everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Hello Everyone  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Hello Dream! Smile I'm Jessa! Welcome to Impulse!
I love reading and wish I could write poetry. It's always been the hardest form of writing for me. I'd love to read some of your poetry though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
danabug
Intern
Intern
danabug

Hello Everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Hello Everyone  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Hi Dream! I'm Danabug! Very Happy I love Flyleaf a lot, too, though that's not my normal type of music! Hello Everyone  1957203059 Welcome to Impulse! Hello Everyone  668477876

Oh, and I absolutely LOVE your username! I love you
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

Hello Everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Hello Everyone  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Hello, my real name is Kristen, but you can call me rabid if you prefer. I personally like Avril and Evanescence, but I have not listened to them lately. I also write poetry and read a lot, although I like to read manga over Twilight (which I do not like at all, despite all of my friends liking it). It is a pleasure meeting you.
Back to top Go down
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

Hello Everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Hello Everyone  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:50 pm

HI THERE DREAM!
Im Jc! Im also emo/goth/punk and I love Jesus a lot too!
Im 14(Soon 15) and I hope we get to know each other better Smile
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Hello Everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Hello Everyone  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Thanks everyone Smile you guys are so kind Hello Everyone  1839924927
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

Hello Everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Hello Everyone  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:44 pm

FireflyNight wrote:
xodramaprincess wrote:
FireflyNight wrote:

Evanescence

Avril

Flyleaf

Have you seen:
Death Note

Thank you Smile and we do have a lot in common. Wow Very Happy. I have heard of Death Note and watched it which I enjoyed a lot. I think Flyleaf is Amazing. Thanks again Laughing Also I love this smilies Mad so funny Laughing
lol thank you Laughing YAY FOR SMILIES! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Hello Everyone  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Welcome to Impulse :: Introductions-
Jump to: