Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:30 am

Xavier

I kiss her back gently on the lips.

~Two Years Later~

Annabelle

I sit at my tattoo station in the back, my boyfriend is up at the front at his desk taking care of anyone who comes in. I run a Steampunk tattoo shop now. I start to mix some ink so I'll be ready for when my client comes in. I look a little different since I have my contacts in but if you know me then you can totally tell who I am.

(We can do that! We can do it in a little bit, also here is Annabelle now. Then here's the contacts.)

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 1f2fd453b5acf353aa58c61a36a2ca63

Contacts
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 C0938b6a8177834d1040062d28ce42c1
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:33 am

Xaden

I walk into a tattoo shop in Englad, and look at all the tattoos. I only needed for someone to go over my tattoo that said "Strength" in Japanese since it was fading. I told that to the guy at the front, and I followed him to a very familiar girl who was going to do it. I took off my shirt since the tattoo was on my chest.

[Okay! I have to go to school, though. So bye!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:38 am

Xavier

I look up, and smile at the man, who to me looks familiar. "Remember, Vanth, we have a cosplay to go to," My boyfriend says, he calls me Vanth all the time, it's one of the Etruscan Goddesses names, he just called me that one day and it stuck. He walks out, and I tell the man to take a seat. "What do you want over that?" I ask while looking at his tattoo.

{Okay, bye!}

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:41 am

Xaden

"I just need you to go over it with black to make it darker. It's fading," I say, and smile.

[HOORAY!! I get to stay home because my back is hurting.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:43 am

Annabelle

"Alright, I can do that," I say and dip the needle in black ink then start to make it darker. I'm an amazing tattoo artist, one of the best in England, actually.

{Awesome! And I hope your back gets better!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:48 am

Xaden

"So, what's your name?" I asked, smiling a bit.

Scarlett

I picked up my little one year old named Parker. It was Bryan's kid, but he ditched me after he was born. I'm twety-two now, and living in San Francisco with a degree in art. I love to paint, and I make good money doing it. I live in a large penthouse with Parker and my German Shepard named Socky. He had black paws, and that's where he gets the name from. I set Parker down in his highchair, and cut up a pizza slice for him. He starts to eat, and I eat along with him as we both watch Spongebob.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:55 am

Annabelle

"Vanth or Anna," I tell him and finish darkening the tattoo, "no charge, that was just too simple," I say and laugh a little. My daughter, Bobby, comes in as she holds her teddy bear in her little arms. "What do you need, Bobby?" I ask and she looks at me, "where JoJo?" She asks while pouting her tiny little bottom lip. JoJo is her stuff dog, and she tends to lose him a lot around the tattoo shop and upstairs where we live. The bottom is the tattoo shop and the top is like a flat. "Did you look upstairs?" I ask, she nods her head and I think for a moment. "How about under daddy's desk?" I ask, and she runs out of the room to Danny's desk to look for JoJo.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:58 am

Xaden

"Anna? As in Annabelle?" I asked, and my smile grew even more.

Scarlett

I let Parker run around, and I went to my art room. I started to finish the little picture I was doing, and I smiled as I listened to music.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:02 am

Annabelle

"Yeah, as in Annabelle," I say and start to clean up my station, "I prefer Anna or Vanth but Danny usually only calls me Vanth," I tell him and put the ink trays in the cabinets.

Xavier

I sit in my house, I live in Florida now. I have a girlfriend but we're not doing too great right now. I decided to leave home after everyone else, Aunt Sam kinda had to nudge me out of the house. I listen to music as I play my video games.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:09 am

Scarlett

I packed up my paintings that were completed, and put them neatly in the back of my car along with mine and Parker's suitcases. My friend would be watching Socky. I drove to the airport, and got on a plane to Florida. I had all of the paintings secured safely inside of a box filled with cotton balls so they wouldn't get scratched up. Parker looked out the window, and I smiled at him.

Xaden

"Do you remember me? I'm Xaden Young, from California?" I said.

[Here's Xaden and Scarlett! Scarlett basically looks the same, so i'm using the same picture.

Xaden
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 XADEN_zpsb0c635b0

Scarlett
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 SCARLETT_zpsf1a5e84e
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:12 am

Annabelle

I look at him, "huh, yeah, I do remember you," I say and clean off the tattoo needle. "What bought you all the way to England?" I ask

Xavier

I finish playing my game, and turn off my music. I start to nap on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:28 am

Xaden

"Oh, uh, I'm a business man. I travel around the world and help little stores and businesses grow and make more money, and I buy and renovate old companies o make them better, and I sell them back to the original owners for a small price," I say, and smile. I put my shirt back on, and stand up.

Scarlett

We get off the plane, and I got to the art museum. I give the box of paintings to the lady here, and I go to my hostel room. I change Parker into his little tuxedo, and I change into my outfit.

[Here's Scarlett's Outfit!]

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70793540
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:38 am

Annabelle

I pick my nails and lean on the wall a little, "sounds like fun," I say and smile a little. Danny walks in, "we're late to the cosplay," He says, "hm?" I say and look at him a little side tracked by picking my nails, he sighs, "we're late to the cosplay," He says again. "Go ahead, and go, just have Mary fill my spot," I say, he leaves and I look at Xaden as I pick my nails a little. "That's Danny, my boyfriend, kinda," I tell him, not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:41 am

Xaden

"Oh, cool!" I say and smile. "I'm still single. Haven't found the right girl yet."

Scarlett

I got to the art museum, and stand by the wall of my art work. All of them were hung up with white sheets over them for the big unveiling. The whole town was supposed to be here. Parker stayed by my leg, and I had a big smile of my face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:46 am

Annabelle

I give a slight chuckle, "cool? no, not cool," I say and pick my nails more as I think a little, it's a nasty habit of mine because of Danny. Danny kinda stresses me, he's not a good dad or is trying to be one and sometimes he hits me, right in front of Bobby, too.Poor Bobby needs and deserves a better dad then Danny. She cries when Danny hits me, then she tries to make it better by saying 'she'll be a good girl.'
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:50 am

Xaden

A little girl comes running down the stairs with a stuffed dog, and bumps into me. I smiled, and kneeled down to her. "Hi there. What's your name?" I said in a soft voice.

Scarlett

I watch as people pile in, chatting about what I could have painted. I picked up Parker, and held him on my hip as he nuzzled his face into my neck.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:55 am

Annabelle

Bobby looks at Xaden like a deer in the head lights, "B-Bobby," She answers him and grips onto her stuff dog JoJo. I look at Bobby, and hope to God she doesn't start to cry because she's getting that look. She scares easily now because of Danny and she doesn't want to get in trouble either, so she's probably scared that she'll get into trouble because she ran into Xaden by accident.

Xavier

I decided on going to the art show with my girlfriend because she just adores art. We come in along with the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:59 am

Xaden

"What a pretty name for a pretty little girl," I say. I reach into my bag, and pull out a coloring book and a giant pack of crayons. "Here you go," I say, and set them infront of her. I always had these things in my bag because a lot of the company managers brought their little kids to work.

Scarlett

They do a small speech, and I start to take off the sheets one by one. I listen to the crowd clap and murmur to eachother, and there were a few "aws" because Parker was walking next to me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:06 am

Annabelle

I watch, and Bobby gently takes the crayons and coloring book then climbs up onto my desk. She lays it all out, and starts to intently color. I look at Xaden, then smile at him. "You'll do well with kids if you have any of your own," I say and smile a little more.

Xavier

We watch the unveiling of the painting and listen to the speech.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:11 am

Xaden

"I've had some practice," I say, and stand up.

Scarlett

I take off the last sheet, and I smiled brightly. Parker clapped his hands, and smiled a little, too. The announcer starts to talk a little about me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:17 am

Annabelle

I hear the door ding signaling someone just walked in, and I peek my head out to see a p!ssed Danny. Bobby gets up, and tries to go out of the room but I pick her up swiftly before she can get to Danny. "I wanna see daddy," She says and crosses her little arms, "no, daddy's not happy right now," I say and hear Danny go up the stairs to our house. I set Bobby back down, and she goes back to coloring intently.

Xavier

I smile, and listen with my girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:21 am

Xaden

I get a text, and I sighed a little. "I have a client. Goodbye, Annabelle," I say, and give her a quick hug. I tickled Bobby, and smiled. "Bye, Bobby," I say, and walk out. I get into my car, and drive to the little run down coffee shop.

Scarlett

I walk around with Parker on my hip, and greet some people. I walked up to a couple, and smiled whenever I noticed it was xavier and his girlfriend. "Hey, little brother!" I say, and give him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:26 am

Annabelle

Bobby finishes coloring, and I put the coloring book and crayons in her book bag. She goes over to her friends house, and I deal with Danny when I go upstairs.

Xavier

My girlfriend walks off to talk with her friends, and I hug Scarlett back then smile at Parker. I ruffle his hair, then look at Scarlett. "How are you?" I ask.

{Here's Xavier!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Fa2eab4cb823712c9c41096b9b3fbb32
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:31 am

Scarlett

"I'm good. I still live in California, I'm making good money, and Parker's okay. He's Bryan's kid, but he left after Parker was born," I say, and switch him to my other hip.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:36 am

Xavier

"That's horrible of Bryan," I say and look at Parker as he smiles at me, I smile back then look at Scarlett. "I'm working as a Librarian," I tell her and smile.

Annabelle

I leave the house in tears, and walk down the main street since it's quiet during this time of day. I sit on a bench, and put my face in my hands as I cry. F*cking Danny left me for some girl, he's not going to be here for Bobby either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next