Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:49 am

Annabelle

I pull away from the kiss and smile as I look him in the eyes.

Xavier

I laugh a little, and look at the sky as it turns a grey color.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:54 am

Scarlett

I drunkenly climb into Xavier, and kiss him on the corner of his mouth.

Xaden

"I like you," I admit, and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:00 am

Annabelle

"I like you, too," I say and kiss him on the lips again.

Xavier

"Woah, there, Scarlett," I say and gently move her off of me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:37 am

Scarlett

"What?" I said, not even knowing what I did.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:50 am

Annabelle

I pull away from the kiss, "I have to go," I say and get off his lap, I smile at him and leave out the house. I get into my car, and drive to my house, which is downtown. I soon get home, get out of my car, and go inside. I sit on my couch, pick up my guitar and start to sing as I strum my guitar. I turn on my video camera and start to film myself.

Xavier

"You just kissed me!" I say and look at her.

{This is how Annabelle sings.}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_EGbTwgoS4
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:08 am

Scarlett

"I did not!" I say, and cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:12 am

Xavier

"Oh yes you did!" I say and cross my arms when she does.

{I have an idea for Equinox! Wanna hear it? Very Happy }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:13 am

Scarlett

"You're going insane! Never in my life would I kiss my dorky little brother!" I say.

[Yeah!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:19 am

Xavier

"I'm not dorky, and you're the one who is insane! You just kissed me!" I say and get off the hood of the car, I go to my car, and sit on the hood. Not wanting to near her since she is denying something she clearly did.

{Yay! Okay, I was thinking that we could do a ten year time skip so Sabrina is like twelve, and Jasper and Amber are married now. They could also be living somewhere else besides Amber's fathers house, also Amber could be a drill instructor in the Marine Corps. What do you think? I have a bunch of ideas right now, that's what five hours of Black Ops 2 and Skyrim does to me, lol.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:25 am

Scarlett

I think for a moment, and the buzz wears off. "Sorry, Xavier," I say, and look at him. I get back into my car, and lock all the doors as I start to drink again.

[Yeah! That sounds great!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:27 am

Xavier

I sigh a little, get into my car and drive home. I wish I could just tell her..
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:30 am

Scarlett

I drive home, and walk into the house as my head pounds. I go upstairs to my room, and lay down on the bed. I take off my shoes and rings, and set them on my bedside able. I shut my eyes, and start to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:36 am

Xavier

I sit on the couch, and start to play MW3 as I drink a little.

Alice

I come home, and giggle as I hold my underwear in hand, which is a hot pink lace thong. I truthfully have no clue what I just did, I think a drank way too much and then had sex with this guy who's like twenty five. I shrug, and walk up to my room, still a little liquored up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:39 am

Scarlett

I wake up sober, and go to Alice's room. I crossed my arms, and sighed. "If you're pregnant, it's your fault." I walked downstairs, and didn't make eyecontact with Xavier. I went to the kitchen, and started to cook dinner.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:46 am

Alice

"I'm not stupid, we used protection!" I say to her before she leaves out my room, I shrug it off and pass out on my bed.

Annabelle

I walk to Alice's house, and walk inside once I open the door with the extra key she gave me when we were ten. I walk up to her room, without anyone noticing then walk into her room. I wake Alice up, and start talking to her as she fixes my black eye Dirge gave me earlier when he thought it would be great to punch me.

{We can start the Equinox thing whenever. Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:49 am

Scarlett

I set the spaghetti on the table, and set down a few plates. "Xavier, dinner's ready," I say, and sit down to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:55 am

Annabelle

Alice finishes fixing my black eyes, and it looks normal now. I take off my sweater revealing the rest of the bruises and whelps on my pale skin. She sighs, and starts to fix those, too.

Xavier

I go to the table, and sit down, I start to quietly eat my food.

{Here's Annabelle's outfit!}
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70686457
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:02 am

Scarlett

"Xavier, forget about what happened. I was a little drunk," I say, and take my food up to my room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:14 am

Xavier

I don't say anything, and I finish eating. I wash off my plate, go to my room, and sit on my bed. I start to play Angry Birds on my phone.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:15 am

Xaden

I went into mina and xavier's room, and sat down on my bed. "Dude, what's wrong?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:21 am

Xavier

I look at Xaden, "dude, since when do you give a damn about my feelings?" I ask sarcastically and continue to play Angry Birds.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:23 am

Xaden

I shurgged. "I don't know. You seem depressed. And i think kissing Annabelle made me a little soft," I say, and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:26 am

Xavier

"She's dating Dirge! Do you know what hell you just unleashed!? That man is three hundred pounds of pure muscle and an MMA fighter!" I say and look him in the eyes, a little scared for him now.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:37 am

Xaden

"Hey, I'm pretty stong, too!" I say, and flex my muscles. "I'll be fine. Anyways, why are you all depressed? You're making me depressed just looking at you!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:44 am

Xavier

I laugh a little and roll my eyes, "Scarlett kissed me when we were at the cliff, and since we were about fifteen, I've had this crush on her," I admit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 25 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next