Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Neal

Blake finally quits, and falls asleep on the couch. I go to the third floor of the house, I brought this house because I thought it was amazing that it was used as a Military Hospital in the 50's.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Sam

I look through some old newspapers I found, and gasp as I find one about a lady with the same last name as me. Although, it wasn't from 1950, it was from the seventeenth century. "....Penelope Mary Varga was accused of the use of dark magic for enternal youth. She was hanged after being proved guilty." I ran my thumb over the picture, and then took out a picture of Cody. "No wonder she never got wrinkles," I say, and chuckle. I continue to walk around, and went into a room. It looked to be an office of some sort. I picked up an old record book, and started to look through all the different people that were put in here.

Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Neal

I see Sam in the office, and walk up behind her, "what do you think?' I ask and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Sam

I jumped, and caught the book before it could land on the ground and fall apart. "I think you just scared the pee out of me!" I say, and laugh. I set the book down on the table, and close my eyes. "A nurse is checking you out, I hope you know," I say, and and open my eyes again. I giggled, and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Neal

I laugh a little and kiss her gently on the lips, with my hands placed firmly but gently on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Sam

I kiss him back, and put my hands on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Neal

I start to French kiss her, and gently press her to the wall as I French kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Sam

I take off his shirt, and continue to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Neal

I start to unbutton her pants as I kiss her on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Sam

I took off my pants, and trailed my tongue from his collar bone, up to to back of his ear. I started to gently nibble on his ear.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Neal

I unhook her bra and start to kiss her all over.

{Time Skip!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Sam

I put on my clothes, and run my fingers through my hair. I quickly walked out of the room, and went back to the old balcony. I put my hands on the solid concrete fencing, and let a few tears land on it. "I shouldn't have had sex with Cody's husband," I whispered to myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Neal

I put on my clothes, and go downstairs, to see Blake gone. I look around the house but don't find him, I run outside to see him running after a ball in the street, my heart sinks, and I run after him, "Blake, no!" I yell but he gets hit by a car, and it seems the whole world just stops. The driver calls an ambulance, and I stand just watching, not knowing what to do since Blake won't wake up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Sam

I walked out after hearing a bang, and gasped whenever I say Blake. I sat on the ground, and held him in my arms. I couldn't see his spirt rising, so he was hanging on by a thread. I started to sing a soft lullaby, and held his hand frimly, but gently.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Neal

The ambulance comes, and takes Blake to the hospital. I drive to the hospital behind the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Sam

I sit in the waiting room, and wipe away my tears. Blake gets out of surgery, and I rush into his room. I held his little hand, and whispered the little lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:59 pm

Neal

I sit on a chair next to Blake's bed, and he opens up his little eyes, he looks around then rubs his eyes. "Grandpa, why can't I see?" He asks, and a doctor walks in. "He is blind because of the impact on his head, it is permanent." The doctor says, and walks out. Tears well up in my eyes, "Blake, you can't see because your blind now, it means that you can't see." I say and he nods his head like he understands what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Sam

I continued to cry. I kissed Blake's hand, and walked out of the room. "He's blind? How am I going to raise him if he can't even see where I am?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Neal

A nurse walks in, and shows Blake how he can feel what things are, how he can hear better and all the rest. I walk out of the room, and lean on the wall as tears go down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Sam

I walked back to the room, and hugged Neal. "How do you thik he'll manage going down the stairs, playing, or going to school?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Neal

"He'll learn how to do those things, I know he will." I say and hug her back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Sam

"Okay," I whispered, and sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Neal

We let go from the hug, and I walk into Blake's room. He's listening to Spongebob.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Sam

I went into the room, and sat on the edge of the bed. I started to describe what was going on on the screen, but low enough so he could still hear.

Lucy

I knocked on nathan's door, and ran my fingers through my short hair. I had gotten out the mental asylum about two years ago, and I have finally worked up the courage to apoligize to Nathan for almost killing him.

[Here's Lucy! I think she's adorable!]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 LUCYDistrict_zps2cd981c0
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Nathan

I answer the door, and look at Lucy, "yes?" I ask and let her in.

{She is cute!}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next