Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:44 am

Andy

We make sure it is all clear and the cops make sure everything runs smooth, the S.W.A.T team and I go back to the van. I take off my helmet and so do the others, we put up our guns and grab bottles of water. We start drinking our water and talking as we wait for our next set of directions.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:50 am

Tiffany

I walked back to the sidewalk, and I noticed Andy. My eyes widened. "A-Andy?" I put my car keys in my pocket, and stared at him, a little shocked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:52 am

Andy

I look over to see Tiffany, I smile, "hey!" I say and take a sip of my water. I walk over to her, "I work for the S.W.A.T team, I thought you saw it on my card, you seem a bit shocked." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:54 am

Tiffany

I rubbed my neck, "I saw that. I thought you already went back to Italy. Plus, a guy held a gun to my head. I'm a little shocked about everything." I stared at the ground, still shaking quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:58 am

Andy

"No, I moved to here and my stuff is being shipped down, I also just switched S.W.A.T teams." I tell her and put the cap on my water bottle, "so that was you who was being held at gun point? Interesting, never had someone I know at a scene of a crime when I'm there, there's a first for everything." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:01 am

Tiffany

I smiled, and looked up. I had ice blue eyes that almost looked white, "it's nice that you like to find the humour in everything."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:04 am

Andy

I chuckle a little and smile more, "without humor life would be dull, bad and no fun, for situations like these you have to find the humor in them or you'll never get over it and smile at it then say I learned something from that." I tell her and take off my bullet proof vest.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:10 am

Tiffany

"I guess so," I say, and shrug. I rubbed my pounding head, "I have to go to work now. I work at the cafe." I got into my truck, and drove to the cafe. I put on my apron, and started to take orders.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:14 am

Andy

I leave and go to the gym. I get there, change into shorts, a t-shirt and tennis shoes. I start to lift two hundred pound weights as I lay on the bench, this is simple stuff for me. I'm in perfect health, I have a insanely ripped body, and I have never been sick in my life.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:17 am

Tiffany

After the news airs, I get the day off. I go home and change into my work out clothes, then go to the gym. I smirked whenever I saw Andy. "We keep running into eachother." I got onto the treadmill, and started to run.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:18 am

Andy

I laugh a little and take off my shirt, I get on the treadmill next to hers, set it to high and start to run, keeping perfect pace with the treadmill.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:20 am

Tiffany

I look into the mirror across the room, keeping perfect focus. I was actually running just a smidge faster than him. I used to do track in highschool.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:25 am

Andy

I get off the treadmill and see my ex, Delilah, "Jesus, her she comes." I say to myself and start to lift more weights as Delilah walks over to me. "Hey, Andy, what are you doing here?" She asks, and watches me lift weights, "none of your business." I say and do a fake smile at her, she rolls her eyes. "Ya know, maybe we should get back together." She offers, I sigh and set the weights back up. I stand up and look at Delilah, "no thanks." I say and cross my arms, she starts yelling at me about how I'm horrible and how I was a horrible boyfriend. I ignore her and continue to lift weights as she yells at me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:29 am

Tiffany

Her yelling breaks my focus, and I slip. I tunr off the treadmill, and jump off. The manager kicks her out, and I take a few sips of my water. I go to the bench-press machine, and set to ninety pounds.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:31 am

Andy

"That woman never leaves me the hell alone." I say to Tiffany and laugh, I go to the lockers and take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:36 am

Tiffany

I get off the machine, and wipe off my forehead with the towel. I went to the locker room, and got my stuff out of the locker. I fixed my pony tail, and smiled at myself. I walked back out, and blushed brightly as I finally saw Andy shirtless. I walked out, and put my stuff into my truck.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:40 am

Andy

I dry off, put on butt hugging jeans with a black belt, a white linen shirt, a very nice black blazer and leather boots. I put on Winter Green Axe cologne and put gel through my hair. I grab my gym bag, and walk over to Tiffany. "I was wondering if you'd like to go out dancing tonight?" I ask her and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:43 am

Tiffany

I turned around, and smiled, "You're lucky I'm twenty-one." I grabbed a napkin, and wrote my number and adress on it. I gave it to him, "Just call me whenever you're coming over." I got into my truck, and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:47 am

Andy

I laugh a little and put the napkin in my pocket with her address and number on it, I drive home and get ready for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:00 am

Tiffany

I finish curling my hair, and I put on a purple dress that was glittery and strapless. I put on fishnet leggings, and some glittery, gold heels. I do my makeup, and look at myself in the mirror. I smile with satisfaction, and wait for the call frm Andy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:05 am

Andy

I put jeans with a belt, dress shoes, my silk shirt that is black and leave some of the buttons unbuttoned up at the top of my shirt. I grab my wallet, keys and phone. I call Tiffany and wait for her to answer as I walk to my truck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:08 am

Tiffany

I smile, and answer my phone. My door opens, and I gasp whenever Greg walks in. He smacks the phone out of my hand, "Where are you going out? With that a$$hole from earlier?" He punches me, and I try to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:18 am

Andy

I hear fighting over the phone and get to her place within no time, I walk inside and see the guy from earlier. I yank him away, hold his wrists with a extremely strong grip, "you, sir, are pushing it with me, I will not hesitate to put you in jail." I say and punch him in the jaw. "Actually, forget that, I am putting you in jail." I say and throw him to the ground, I hand cuff him, put my foot on his back and call the police with my cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:21 am

Tiffany

I take off the other shoe, and look at Andy. "Looks like our night was ruined," I say, and gently touch the bruise on my cheek. I was covered in them probably. I sat a corner, and frightfully shook with terror. I hugged Marty close to me, and Greg screamed horrible things. I covered Marty's ears.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:27 am

Andy

"Do me a favor and shut up!" I say and kick him in the head, knocking him out. The cops come and take Greg away, and I kneel down to Marty and Tiffany. I smile at Marty, he is clearly in fear, "I promise it will be okay, Marty, and I want you to have this, you're very brave for not crying, you know that right?" I ask and he smiles, I hand him my S.W.A.T badge, he looks at it and I ruffle his hair. I look at Tiffany, "are you alright?" I ask softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next