Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am

Andy

I get let off of work early and drive home, I get home and walk inside. I'm tired as hell, a good nap sounds awesome right now and my back killing me. I walk into the kitchen after hanging up my jacket, and put my shoes near the front door. I open the fridge and grab some eggs, I start to make eggs with cheese. "Morning." I say to Tiffany as I scramble the eggs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:29 am

Tiffany

"Morning," I say, and drink my coffee. I hear Marty start to cry again, signaling that he was awake and wanted out of his crib. I walked into his room, and picked him up. I brought him out, and set him on the floor. He ran up to Andy, and I tensed up. He held up his badge, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:32 am

Andy

"Hey, sport, sleep good?" I ask and smile at him, he nods his head. I make him a plate of eggs with cheese and make sure it isn't too hot, he starts to eat them and I make myself a plate of eggs with cheese.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:40 am

Tiffany

I ruffle his brown hair, which he got from Greg. He held up a peice of the food for me, and I opened my mouth so he could put it in. I kissed his head, and he soon finished. He got that face, and I took him by the hand. I led him to the bathroom, and I waited patiently until he was done. I flushed the toilet, and took off the baby seat. He ran back out, and started to play with his toys. I looked at myself in the mirror, and realized my dark circles were back. I sighed, and walked back out. "I need to start getting more sleep," I say and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:43 am

Andy

"Then go take a nap, I will watch Marty." I say and smile, I finish eating and wash off my plate. I go out into the living room, and start to play with Marty.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:47 am

Tiffany

"Thank you!" I say, and fall back asleep. I set my alarm for an hour. Andy better be prepared for that kid.

Marty started to run around, accidentally knocking down a few things. He giggled, and crawled onto the couch. He started to jump on it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:54 am

Andy

I pick up the things and set them back in their place, I take Marty off the couch. "Do you want to watch a movie, sport?" I ask and show him all the movies I have which are, Finding Nemo, Annabelle, Batman (cartoon version, of course), the Spongebob series and Superman TV series.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:58 am

Tiffany

"Superman!" He says, and points to the CD. He sat on the couch, and bounced up and down, waiting for him to turn it on.

[I think I'm going to bed. Night!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:01 am

Andy

I smile and put in the movie, it starts to play and I give Marty popcorn. I sit on the recliner and set him on my lap as he watches, I smile and start to watch too.

{Okay! I was thinking the same thing, five in the morning here! I'm going to hate myself for this when I get up! LOL! Nighty night!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:03 pm

Tiffany

I wake up an hour later, and shut off my alarm. I walked out into the living room, and smiled at the two of them. Marty looked like he was about to fall asleep. I walked over, set the bowl on the coffee table, and picked him up. "You look tired, little boy," I say, and he nods his head. I walked to his bedroom, layed him on the bed, and shut off the lights. I walked back to Andy, "Thank you for watching him. I needed that extra hour."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Andy

"No problem." I say and smile, I turn the TV back to normal channels.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Tiffany

I sat on the couch, and messed with my thumbs. "So, now that we both confessed to eachother, does that make us, a couple?" I asked, and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Andy

"Yes." I say and look at her, I kiss her gently on the lips.

{Happy Birthday, Taylor! Like a Star @ heaven }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Tiffany

I kiss him back, and put my hand on his cheek.

[Thank you!! District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 3679611905 ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:20 pm

Andy

I smile and pull away, I kiss her on the forehead then go outside in front of the house. I start to work on my truck, I slide under and start to change out the oil.

{You're welcome! I love that simile, it's so funny! District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 3679611905 }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 pm

Tiffany

I take Marty out of the bed, and he holds my hand as we walk out of the house. He started to run around, and I leaned on the truck, watching him play. I looked down at Andy, and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Andy

One of my neighbors comes over, her name is Bella. "Hey, Andy, how are you?" She asks, "good, yourself?" I ask and continue to change out the oil, "decent, just got into a fight with Greg and all." She tells me, and she tells me what happened, I listen as I change out the oil in my truck still.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Tiffany

My eyes widened, "Does he have really dark brown hair, hazel eyes, a scar on his chin, and a dragon tattoo on his stomach?" I asked, and looked at Marty as he walked over to me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Andy

"Yeah, he does." She says and I slide out from my truck, "Greg use to be Tiffany's boyfriend." I tell Bella and she stands shocked. "Oh." She says, I start to wax my truck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Tiffany

"I had a kid with him, too," I say, and Marty stands by my side. He waves at her, and starts to mimick Andy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Andy

"So that's who he went to "check on", he said that he needed to go check on you and he was drunk, I just thought he was just drunk talking but I guess not." Bella says and sighs a little, Marty helps me wax my truck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Tiffany

"I advise to stay away from him when he's drunk. He's very abusive," I say and pull down the neck of the sweatshirt, revealing some of the bruises.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Andy

"I know, he just punched me in the gut and almost snapped my arm but I got away." Bella says and lifts up her shirt revealing a huge bruise and slight baby bump that was hard but now it is soft.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Tiffany

"He got you pregnant?" I say, and gently touch her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Andy

"Yes, but when he punched me in the gut my water broke, it was all blood that came out, I was getting ready to go to the hospital when I came over here but I know the baby is dead." She says and her eyes water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next