Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Cody

I smiled, and kissed his cheek.

[I know! I love their back story! And they're so adorable! I also love Cody and Joseph. Oh, and are you BulletproofHearts2 on Fantasy Lane? I might've gotten the username wrong.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:55 pm

Joseph

I smile and kiss her back on the cheek, "I love you, Corodina." I say and smile more.

{It's BulletproofHeart1028, I usually have the numbers 1028 or 0605 on the end of my usernames. I also LOVE Marcy and Jason's back story, it is so interesting and entertaining!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Cody

I crossed my arms, "Don't call me that. I hate that name. It's a name you give to an old person, or a vampire from the fourteenth century!"

[I know! I think it's also romantic a little. And the guy Alexi bumped into was supposed to be Neal. I had a brain fart with the eye color.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Joseph

I laugh a little, "alright, Corodina." I say and laugh a little more, "I am just messing with you." I tell her

{I didn't even process that it was suppose to be Neal! LOL! Have you ever heard of the band Theatre Of Tragedy?}

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:04 pm

Cody

I bit his shoulder, "I don't like to be messed with, Nathan."

[LOL, and no. D:]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Joseph

"I kinda found that sexy when you called me Nathan." I say and laugh a little.

{Oh my, you must listen! LOL! Their my fave band! Their a Death/Doom band but they switched to Atmospheric Gothic Metal. Smile }

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYI2sb839EE
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Cody

I laughed, "I make everything sound sexy." I leaned into his ear, "Nathan," I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:13 pm

Joseph

I laugh a little more and smile, I set her on my lap and gently bite her lip.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:16 pm

Cody

I giggled, and stared into his eyes. I had the contacts out, and my eyes seemed to glow.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:17 pm

Joseph

I kiss her on her neck and smile, I leave a hickie.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:25 pm

Cody

I bite his ear, and kiss him on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:29 pm

Joseph

I bite her lip until it bleeds, I know what she doesn't like and that is something she does like, last time I checked. I smile and kiss her on the lips as her blood goes on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:36 pm

Cody

I smiled, and kissed him more as some of my blood dripped onto his chin.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:40 pm

Joseph

I wipe the blood off my chain and press her gently on the ground, I lift up her shirt and kiss her on the stomach leaving trails of blood.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Cody

I lick my lips, and press him to the ground. I take off his shirt, and kiss his chest, leaving droplets of blood in a random pattern.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:46 pm

Joseph

I smile and kiss her neck as she kisses me on the chest.

{I am going to go to bed, maybe I should say nap. I haven't been to bed all night or eaten! I will be on around three or four! Ttyl!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:48 pm

Cody

"It might sound strange, but do you believe in vampires?" I asked and looked at the tall guy standing behind Joseph's head.

[Awh! Byeh.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Joseph

"No, their a myth." I say and look behind me, I scream when I see a man and I scramble to my feet with Cody in my arms. "Who are you?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Cody

I stayed calm, walked out of Joseph's arms, and placed my hand on his bare chest. He grabbed me by the wrist, and I stared at him fearfully as he showed his teeth. He bit me on the neck, drained me of my blood, then disappeared. I lay pale and limp on the ground as the venom slowly moves through my veins.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Joseph

I look in shock and pick up Cody, I walk inside with her in my arms and set her on the couch.

{I am back}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Cody

I coughed and fell off of the couch. I grunted, and leyed there for a moment as i opened my eyes. I stood up slowly, and tried to comprehend what just happened. "Vampires are myths, Coro."

{Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! I love you What a Face }
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Joseph

"I really don't think that was a Vampire, probably some freak." I say and sit at the kitchen table.

{My mom came home from work and I was asleep, so she started messing with me. She played with my hair, took off my blankets and was being a pain so I couldn't sleep any longer. Laughing }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Cody

"Some freak? Some freak?!" I yelled. I ripped him off of the chair, and my icey touch was starting to turn his wrist a slight shade of purple. "Joseph Grant, do you think this is the work of some freak?" I stared into his eyes, and my red one emmitted a slight glow to both of our faces.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:59 pm

Joseph

"I really don't know now since your eyes are glowing and skin is beyond cold." I say and look at her with a hint of fear in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Cody

I started to cry a little, "Please put some sanity back into my head, Joey." I released my grip, and back away from him a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next