Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:06 pm

Belle

I smile at Red before she leaves. Soon my dad and I finish building his shop, he opens it up and I leave. I go back to Beast's castle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Alice

I bring out my key and run to the entrance where the door last was. "I promise to be back." I say to Mad Hatter, Bonyard, March Hare, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, the White Queen. I see Cheshire cat and I smile at him. "Good bye Cheshire cat until we meet again." I say. "The same to you, Alice." He say and vanishs. I unlock the door and walk back into the room. I lock it back and I aplear back in the real worlsd. I smile and run home.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Belle

I get to the castle and I smile, "time to go back to the future to see how everything turned out." I say, the hole appears and I jump in. I land on the ground then get up, I smile at the results, everything is in order.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Alice

The White Rabbit appeared and I picked him up. He look like a normal rabbit in the real world but in Wonderland he could talk. I smile and hold him close to me as I continue home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Red

I ran out of the woods and almost ran into Alice (or atleast I thought it was Alice). I bowed my head, "Terribly sorry, Madam." I continued on my way to the bakery.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:44 pm

Alice

"Its alright!" I say to Red before I continue back to my house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:15 am

Belle

I get back to the castle and look around for Beast, I can't find him so I start to panic.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:28 am

Alice

I get back home and walk inside. I hear voices come from the dinning room. My mother and father are home so I had to run up the stairs so they don't get upset I brought a bunny home. I can already see what they say to me 'Alice why is that filthy creature in our home? Its already bad enough you have Dinah'. I lay him on my bed and played with him while O talk to him too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7