Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:40 am

Belle

I stop in my tracks when she says my name, "I got it from that man in the book store and just brought it." I say and go about walking back to the castle, men stare at me because over the years as I have grown up the men have come to think that I am beautiful. I hug the book close to my chest, I put my jacket on and put the hood on then continue to walk as my blue dress flows behind me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:45 am

Red

"Belle! Wait!" I started to walk by her, "Don't be frightned. My name is Red."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:48 am

Belle

"I am not frightened." I say through gritted teeth and a very tight clench on my jaw, I hate it when people say that I am frightened, scared, or anything else that involves fear because I am Brave.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:51 am

Red

"Oh, sorry. I forgot you hated that," I saw and pull up my hood.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:52 am

Belle

I breath in then out, "it's fine." I say and calm down, I unclench my jaw and un grit my teeth. "Now, why are you here?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:00 am

Red

"Whenever you read the story, I was finished completing it so you were able to being me back here," I admit. "My story is Little Red Riding Hood."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:03 am

Belle

"What are you talking about, I just read a book?" I ask and show her the large leather bounded book that says 'Fairy tales' on it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:06 am

Red

"I have the exact same one. They're magical. See how it's glowing?" I brought out my book, "So is mine."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:12 am

Belle

I nod my head and open the book when the last person on earth I want to see appears right in front of me, Gaston, my suitor before I married Beast. I stand with my back straight and meet him at the eyes, "what do you want?" I ask and he smiles slyly. "That book is right and I will get you back and then I will kill Beast then that little daughter of yours Rose." He says and I frown, "it is just a fairy tale book, it can't predict anything." I say and cross my arms at him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:15 am

Red

I flip through the pages and smile at Gaston, "You wouldn't hurt a hair on the Beast's head because you won't even have any hands to do it." I shut the book loudly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:19 am

Belle

I point my finger at Gaston and laugh loudly at him, I jump up an down happily. "Haha!" I say right in his face and he grabs my jaw, I immediately stop laughing and jumping up an down. "I will find a way to kill Beast and your daughter, then I will get you." He says and disappears, I rub my jaw and look at Red. "I know what he can do, he is evil and he keeps his word, he will find a way no matter what happens." I say and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:23 am

Red

"Hsve you even read the Beauty and the Beast story, Belle?" I say and flip to the ending. "Gaston was put in jail for lighting the village on fire. As for Belle and the Beast, true love kept them together and gave them a beautiful daughter named Rose. And they lived happily ever after."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:27 am

Belle

"Then why is he out of jail?" I ask and read the story in my book, "Beast and I already have a daughter her name is Rose too." I say and continue to read the story.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:30 am

Red

"Then somethings wrong inside the realm. We have to fix it before it gets worse. I have already fixed my story, Alice is working on hers, and now we need to do yours." The holesopened up next to us, and I looked at her, "Jump, quickly!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:32 am

Belle

I jump in and I am spit out on the other side, I rub my back and get up. I see my village in ruins, sick people, crying children and my father's shop gone. "Gaston." I say to myself and form a tight fist with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:36 am

Red

Before the hole can close, I jump in after her. I flipped through the pages, and my eyes widened, "To Beast's castle, hurry! They're heading over there!" I say to her. I give her her door key, and start to jog in the direction of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:38 am

Belle

My horse comes over and I climb up on top of him, I grab Red and pull her up onto the back of the horse. "Hold on." I say to her and kick the horses sides, we take off riding to Beast's castle through the woods.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Alice

I put on a dress that hangs on the side of my both shoulders. I look at the color, which is blue and I smile. I run out the house from in the tree. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum come behind me. "Alice you have to know one more thing." Tweedle Dee say. I turn and crouch in front of them. "What is it?" I ask. "The toy maker he is dangerous you have to be careful, he has spys everywhere." Tweedle dee say. "Wait you aren't coming with me?" I ask. They shook their head and walked back to their house. "We will be the voices guiding you and so will the white rabbit." They both say. Once they left I turn around and started looking for the toy make castle.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Red

We arrived at the castle, and I saw the gigantic angry mob. Me and Belle pushed our way into the castle, and I ended up smashing the door on a commoner's hands. I looked at Belle, "I'll make sure the door stays closed, you go protect Beast."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Alice

I jumped over some mushrooms and continue to follow the rabbit until we come upon a huge animal. I blinked and look again to see it is Cheshire cat.
Be quiet, he is one of the spys.
I feel my heart beat super fast but I ignore it and try to sneak pass him. He suddenly turns around to see me and I gulp. "Alice, welcome back." He say and did a creepy grin. "Cheshire cat, nice to see you again." I say and curtsy. Cheshire cat laughs evily and vanishs but as he does he says, "look out Alice, you aren't safe." And that made fear crawl all over me but I shook it off and continue down the path.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Red

I pushed on the already opening door, and I put the bar on it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Alice

I sat on a random mushroom and try to figure out how to stop the toy maker. "Who is the toy maker?" I ask. The rabbit hops over to me and lay on the ground.
You will find out once you get there.
I stood back up and start walking down the path again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Red

With the help of the heavy furniture (and the talking ones), I managed to get the door to close fully. I sighed with relief, and put all my weight against it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Alice

I walk into the garden to see March Hare. I walked up to the table and stared at him for a moment. "March Hare where is Mad Hatter?" I ask him. He looks up to at me and he has this insane look on his face. I felt my heart rush as I sat in the chair. "He isn't with us anymore, he is in the castle." He answered. I gasp as I stared at him from the long table.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Red

After awhile, the angry mob went away, and I found myself staring at Alice. I gasped, and looked around. "No, I'm supposed to be with Belle!" I noticed my brown belt had been lost along the course of my story jumping, so I was just in my white, flowing dress, my ruby cloak, and my brown boots. I sighed, and looked at Alice, "I guess I'll tag along with you until I randomly story jump again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Writing :: RPGs-
Jump to: