Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Summer

I put my hair in a ponytail and put a pink pretty bikini on. Xen had no shirt on but on his trunks and every girl think he is cute with out his shirt on because he has abs. I walked out on the beach which is private because our dad bought the beach. I laid on the towel and Xen started surfing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Emerald

I hit the wave wrong, and I ended up doing a backflip off my board. I bobbed out of the water, and smiled at Xen. I got back on my board, and caught a wave prefectly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Xen

I laugh a little and stood on the board. A wave came and I started surfing.

Summer

I got up and walked to the ocean. "Xen over here!" I yelled. Xen came over on his board and I go on with him. I stood on the board with him then stood up with him when a wave came.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Emerald

I get on the beach and rest my board against the house. I layed on a towel and stared up at the clear, blue sky. Em, don't be falling for Xen.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Summer

"Xen! Xen! Stop!" I yell. He picked me up and dropped me in the ocean. He started laughin and I came back up from under the ocean. "You are freaking annoying sometimes." I said and tried to swim back. "Let me help you." Xen said. He helped me back on the board and took us back to th shore.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Emerald

I leaned up as I heard laughter. I went back into the house and searched around for a guitar. I finally found one, and began to play some song I had wrote about a year ago whenever I was at the beach in England. My accent had long gone, so I just played the tune.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Xen

"You want to get shave ice from the dock at the other beach here?" I ask Summer. "Yeah bro, let me just get my hair down first." She said and walked inside. I walked inside and waited for Summer. "Emerald would you like to come get shave ice with us?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Emerald

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks, anyways." I looked up, "I just sorta met you and you're already really nice." I smiled a little, then went back to playing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Summer

I smiled when I walked back in. "Thats my twin bro for you, always so sweet and never bad." I said and kissed his cheek. I walked out the beach house.

Xen

"You play beautifu." I said. "Xen! Come on!" Summer yelled. I got up and grabbed the keys off the table. "We'll be back later." I told her and left out the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Emerald

I stopped playing, then walked back out. I picked up the board, walked out into the ocean, and just sat there, watching the flat ocean. No waves were coming for atleast an hour, I could tell. I smiled and watched the horizon.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Xen

I bought us shave ice and walked on the dock. "So what Emerald said about the vampire stuff." Summer said and walk beside me. "What about it?" I ask. "Is she right about you being a vampire?" Summer ask. I stop and turn to Summer. "We are assassins only, okay? Stop worrying, it bothers me." I said and continue to walk. "Oh okay." she said and continue to walk beside me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Emerald

I sat on a chair on the back patio of the house with the guitar. I started to play morticain's Daughter by Black veil brides. it was my favorite song as a kid. My brother, Alex, would play it to me whenever I felt sad. I cleared my throat, and sang it as I played the tune. Nobody's around, so they can't hear you. You'll be fine, Emer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Summer

I race Xen back to the summer house. I won and jumped on Xens back. "In your face." I said and he walked into the backyard. I jumped off his back and smiled at Emerald. "You play amazing on the guiter." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Emerald

I jumped and dropped the guitar, almost breaking it. "Da*mn, you scared me." I laughed a little, then picked it up. I set it against the wall, then went to the bathroom to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Summer

I shrugged and walked inside the house. "So tomorrow we go back home?" I ask Xen. "Yeah because Dustin wants us back." He said. I nodded and sat on the couch. "Lets watch a movie." I said. I put Paranormal Activity on and Xen sat beside me. We started watching the movie in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Emerald

I walked out in some pajamas, and I sat on the bed. I stared at the ceiling, deep in thought. Okay, he said you played the guitar well, but so did Summer. Maybe he does like you back? He's not exactly giving any signs. How did it go in the dream? I was at school and I just told the guy. But, that's just a dream. Sleep on it Em, you'll be fine in the morning. I shut my eyes, and started to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Summer

I screamed a little and shut my eyes. "Its only a movie, Summer." Xen said. I hold on to him and turn the movie off. "I'm going to bed, night." I said. "Love you." He said and made a face at me. I rolled my eyes. "Love you too, brother." I said and walked into the room. Emerald and I have to share a room. I put my pajamas on and put my hair up in a ponytail. I laid on the bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Emerald

I walked into the kitchen in the middle of the night and got a bottle of water out of the fridge. I leaned on the rail of the patio, and watched the ocean. I sighed, and took a sip of the water. I breathed in the salty air, and felt right at home.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Xen

I woke up in the morning and took a shower. I put on cloths and shoes. I did my hair so it will cover my eyes and I walked out the room. I went into the kitchen but didn't get anything to eat. I walked out the kitchen and into the living room where I watch television.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Emerald

I walked back into living room. I had stayed awake the rest of the night, just thinking. I smiled when i saw xen, "Morning. You got some thing in your eyes." I refilled the water bottle, and stuck it back in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Xen

I got up from the couch and walked in the kitchen. "Good morning. I know I have something in my eyes, I do my hair like this." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Emerald

You're an idiot, Em. "I'm gonna go surfing, you wana come? The waves are always big in the morning."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Xen

"Talking to me? Yesterday you seem to be avoiding me." I said and laugh. "Sure i'll surf with you." I said and took off my shirt. I ran out the house. I threw my shoes on the sand and grabbed my board then got in the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Emerald

I quickly changed into my bathing suit and ditched the shorts. I grabbed my board and paddled up behind him. "It doesn't take two seconds for a girl to get ready." I saw a wave coming, pushed him off of his board, and caught it. I laughed loudly and stuck my tounge out at him. I did a frontflip off of my board after the wave died down, and I got back on it after I came up. I paddled back over to him. "I'm very competitive. Sorry about that. And the only reason I was avoiding you is because i think you're very cute." I smiled, then paddled out farther.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Xen

I paddled over to her. "I'm competive too, cutie." I said and winked at her. I saw a wave coming and I started surfing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next