Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Summer

I walk downstairs and sat on the floor. Xen and I started playing candy land together.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Emerald

I ran downstairs after having a nightmare, and I sit on the couch. I watched Xen and Summet play CandyLand, not really wanting to play myself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Summer

"I won!" I sang and Xen put the game up. I brought down twister and we started playing. "Hey Emerald." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Emerald

I smiled, "Hey." I stretched out the couch, and fell back asleep after I had heard the door open and some footsteps walk into the living room. I curled into a small ball, and breathed slowly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Summer

I bend over so I could place my hand on the red circle when I saw my dad's foot. I leaned up and turn around. I smiled and waved. He walked pass us and up the stairs. "Somebody is in a mood." I say and Xen hits my arm. "Shut up." He say. I rolled my eyes and continue to play twister.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Emerald

I jumped awake, and rubbed my eyes, "Yeah, totally not going to get any sleep at all." I sighed, and stared at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Summer

"Sorry but were active in this house." Xen and I both say at the same time. We both laughed and continue to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:13 am

Emerald

"No, I can sleep through tornadoes. I just can't sleep through nightmares." I rubbed my head, and smiled at Xen.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:16 am

Summer

Its like I don't exist. She is always in Xen's face, and Xen is always in her face. I thought. I push Xen on the floor and sat on top of him. "Why are you on top of me?" He ask. I shrugged and laughed. "Because your back is comfortable." I told him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:18 am

Emerald

"Summer, don't be mean to your brother without me." I laughed a little, then sat next to Summer, causing a grunt to come out of Xen.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 am

Summer

"I've always been mean to him before we met you." I say and kick my foot into his side. "Ow!" Xen say and I laugh. "Get off me, both of you." He say. I rolled my eyes and kick him again. "Nope." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:28 am

Emerald

"C'mon, let's not be hurtful." I helped Xen up, and kissed his cheek. "Here's some news, my birthday's in two days."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 am

Summer

"Seriously no PDA in the living room." I say and make a face when she kisses his cheek. "That's great." Xen say and then turn to me. "We can PDA if we want too." He say and I roll my eyes. "Party tonight!" I say and smile. "Yeah sure, lets Devin, Michelle, Chance, and Conner." He say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:37 am

Emerald

I smiled a little, "I guess it'll be nice to meet a few more people." I sat on the couch, and pulled Xen down with me. I kissed his cheek again, and held him hand.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 am

Summer

"This is a spin the bottle party." I say and Xen eyes get big. I smile and Xen gets up. "Why that type of party?" He ask. "Because I want to kiss Devin and Conner but it wouldn't be right to kiss them both if its not a game, am I right?" I ask. "What if the bottle lands on a girl?" He ask. I shrughed and smile. "It's only a game." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:43 am

Emerald

"When exactly are they coming over?" I asked. The only guy I had ever kissed was Xen, so this made me nervous.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:44 am

Summer

"Soon, so go get ready." I say and take her upstairs to my room. I close the door and started getting ready for the party.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:47 am

Emerald

I changed into a ruffly, black blouse and a pair of skinny jeans. I put on some flats and straightened my hair. I did my makeup. If O was going to be kissing other guys, night aswell look good. I ran my fingers through my blonde hair, which I had dyed, and I smiled at my complexion.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:50 am

Summer

"By the way your only going to be kissing three guys. Conner, Devin, and Xen." I told her and finish getting ready. I heard the door and I open my door. I greeted my friends and the guys then we sat on the floor. I brought out a bottle so we can spin.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:47 am

Emerald

I was glad to be sitting by Xen, but Michelle was also sitting by him. I got butterflies as the bottle landed on me, and I gratefully kissed Xen on the lips. I smiled, then spun it again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:56 am

Summer

I spun the bottle and it landed on Conner. I smile and lean over, I kissed him on the lips for five seconds then Xen spun the bottle. It landed on Chance and he gave her a quick kiss. Devin spun the bottle and it landed on me, I gave him a five minute kiss too.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Emerald

The guy next to me spun the bottle, and it landed on me. My face turned red, and I gave him a quick kiss. It was only for a split second, Em, nothing serious.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Summer

I spun the bottle and it landed on Xen. "Now this party is getting started." Devin said and Conner laugh. Michelle shook her head at me but Chance nodded. I knew Muchelle had feelings for him but this is only a game and I knew Emrald is his girlfriend but once again, only a game. "Guys its only a game, no harm." I say and laugh nervously. I lean in and kiss Xen in the cheek. "There see..never will I kiss him on the lips." I say and hand the bottle to Chance.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Emerald

Chance spins the bottle, and it lands on Xen. I looked away so I wouldn't see her kiss him, and I looked back up after awhile. I waited for my turn, and smiled at Xen little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Summer

"I hate kissing random boys." Chance whispered to me. "Their your friends." I tell her. "Oh yeah." She say and giggled. I rolled my eyes and handed Michelle the bottle. She spin it and it landed on Devin. Michelle gave him a long kiss and it bothered me. "Alrght, no pda for a long time." I say and pull them apart. I hand the bottle to Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next