Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing Dead *Open to Join*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:24 am

Arabella

I saw a base and a lot of zombies. I brought out my sword but put the gun in my pocket. I ran down to the base, trying not to catch any attention from the zombies. One of them notice me and that's when I became scared to kill them. I stood in the middle of the zombie chaos.

Carl Grim

I walked ahead of everyone and saw the base. I started running toward it until I saw zombies. I looked around and I notice a girl my age. The zombies started getting closer to her, I ran toward her and looked at the zombies. "Your suppose to kill them, give me your gun." I said. she handed me her gun and I started shooting them in the head.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:26 pm

-Krista-
I got out my sniper rifle and shot the last zombie in the head. "Boom. Head shot." I whispered. I sprinted up to the secret base, and typed in the code. This base is a different base from the last one. I motion to everyone to come inside.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Peyton Grim

I go inside the base with Krista and look around.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:01 pm

-Krista-
"Bunks are on your left if you need sleep, there are many cans of food and ammo over on your right." I say, then walk off to the restrooms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Carl Grim

"I'm Carl." I said to the girl. "Arabella." She said. I smiled a little. "Nice to meet you, would you like to come with us?" I asked. "Sure." She said. I walked inside the base with her behind me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Peyton Grim

I go to one of the bunks and lay Jennette on the bottom one, I put a barrier around her made of pillows, I lay my light jacket on her and she falls asleep again. I put my things on the top bunk and get a can of food, I start to eat as I look around the place.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Carl Grim

"You can keep the gun." Arabella said. "What will you use?" I ask. "I Have a sword." She told me. I nodded and smiled that I have a gun. I started looking around the base.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:38 pm

Peyton Grim

I look around the nurse area in the base and get a few medical supplies from it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Carl Grim

I walked down one of the halls by myself. Arabella didn't want to encounter anymore zombies so she stayed where the bunk beds are. I continue to walk down the hall with the gun in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Peyton Grim

I go back to the bunk beds to see a girl about Carl's age, "who are you?" I ask her and put away the medical supplies.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Arabella

"Arabella." I said.

Carl Grim

I continue down the hall until I came to a room. I walked in a looked around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Peyton Grim

"I am Peyton." I say and extend my hand for a handshake to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Arabella

"Nice to meet you." I said and shake her hand then move my hand after.

Carl Grim

I found some medical supply and even more. "Wow that's a lot of supply." I said as I looked through it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Peyton Grim

"My son is Carl and my daughter is Jennette." I say and hold Jennette in my arms as she sleeps.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Arabella

"I met Carl and he's different." I said.

Carl Grim

I finish looking through the medical supply but didn't take any. I left out the room and headed down the other hall.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Peyton Grim

"A good different or bad different?" I ask and play with Jennette when she wakes up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Arabella

"Both I guess." I said. "He went down the hall but I didn't want to go." I said.

Carl Grim

I walk into another room and I see a zombie. I quickly kill it before it can jump on to me. I looked through the room to see if I can find anything useful.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Peyton Grim

"Watch her." I say and hand Jennette her and go to find Carl.

{Name: Fredrick Day

Weapon: Silenced Sniper Rife

Personality: Friendly, smart, good, good sense of humor and loving

Picture:

Bio: Fredrick’s good sense of humor helps a lot now a days, he can make you laugh and smile at your worst or best. He is smart, loving and good but that can get him in trouble sometimes. He travels with his twin sister Fran and they both get along great, they both know how to get things done and when..

Name: Fran Day

Weapon: Bow and Arrows

Personality: Friendly, smart, leader, loving and curious

Picture:

Bio: Fran is just like her twin brother in some areas but she is curious unlike him. That can get them or just her in trouble but it can help some times too. She makes for a good leader and with the help of her brothers smarts, they make the perfect team.. }
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Carl Grim

I walk out the room and run down the other hall. I look through another room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Peyton Grim

I scream when I a zombie grabs my ankle, it pulls me down and I can't get it off of me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Carl Grim

I hear a scream and know its my mom. I run out the room and to where the scream is. I see a zombie and shoot it right away. "Are you okay?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Peyton Grim

"Yeah, thank you." I say and get up off the floor and hug him tightly but gently.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Carl Grim

"Okay I saved your life, you don't have to hug me." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Peyton Grim

"Your my son, I can hug you." I say and laugh a little. "Your now the man, I need you to act like a young man and stop wondering, can you do that me?" I ask and look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Carl Grim

"Well since you said i'm the man now, sure." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Dead *Open to Join*
Page 13 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next