Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stolen Kisses and Stolen Nights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Stolen Kisses and Stolen Nights Empty
PostSubject: Stolen Kisses and Stolen Nights   Stolen Kisses and Stolen Nights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:03 am

This story takes place in the medieval times, so somewhere in AC, I am assuming. Anyways there will be no pictures, because I am bad at taking pictures and I have really never liked stories with pictures lol. Okay here it goes, I hope you guys enjoy.

Intro.

We lay in the field of long grass, as the cool night wind engulfs our bodies and night stars fill the sky. I watch the small camp fire in front of us as the burning ashes spark away from the wood. I lean back more and cuddle up close to his chest to hear the soothing sound of his heart beating. I welcome the noises of the night, letting my body release of all stress of life; he strokes my cheek with a gentle touch. Making me fall into a soft sleep…

The sun touches my delicate skin warming me and beaming through my eye lids. I sit up and feel the sleepiness whisk away as I stretch my arms widely. Neal crouches down to the opening of the tent with a smile on his face. That smile is something I can’t resist about him; it never leaves his face, even during the worst moments of our lives. “Good morning.” He says kissing my cheek with his soft lips; they feel as soft as a spring flower that has just bloomed. “Good morning.” I say returning the kiss. I step out of the tent and put on a worn out blue dress with light brown leather boots. I sit on a tree stump and fidget with my corset until it is comfortable, “where are we going today?” I ask taking a bite of dried and salted deer meat. The flavor is a little salty but it is the best thing when you are a beggar. Today is going to be cold, the clouds are slowly going away into the distance and the sky becomes darker giving it a sinister look. After quite some time of being on the roads, I know when it is going to rain, snow, be hot and more, as it becomes impossible not to tell. “Where are we going if it rains?” I ask Neal in my soft voice. “A tavern, we might be able to buy some food from there too.” He says while packing our things. We made a deal when we met he would take care of places to stay, what roads to take, places for food and free supplies we can find from traveling merchants. I would take care of the hunting, thieving, trading and money we spend. We didn’t just split the responsibilities; we chose the ones we excel in, in return making life just a little easier. But we do share one responsibility. We both are amazing at conning people, making them trust us enough to let us into there homes. Once we are in, we steal the things they won’t notice that are gone, quite simple it is our way of life. “How much money do we have Dusk?” He says while tying up the blankets into a roll. “Mmm, we have ten gold.” I say while counting the small amount of money. “Okay, well we are going to Nilem today to make some ‘friends.’ ” Neal says as he finishes the last of the packing. “Why?” I ask while tying up my boots. “Well I thought if we could just get a steady income for a time, we could actually have a place to stay for the winter.”, “it is that time of year already?” I ask taking my knapsack and some other things to carry. “Yes, it is getting cold out and we need to find a place before the baby comes.” He says getting his stuff. I look at my still flat stomach, “I am only few weeks along Neal.” I say looking at him curiously. “True but we need to be careful with how much trouble we get into and walking for you is bad at the moment.” He says as we walk along the road not far from our camp site we used last night. “But Neal, I am still perfectly capable of walking and doing work!” I say stomping my feet and scaring some birds away. “Still, that means within a span of three months you will have a gut and we need to have a place to rest for you and to have a home for the baby.” He says keeping calm UN like me who is flustered and mad at him. “I hate you, just because I am pregnant does not mean I can’t still work.” I say mumbling to him. I hate being not able to chip in and I most definitely hate being told what to do. “I didn’t say that you couldn’t work or have to listen to me, I am just trying to make you comfortable and give our child a home.” He says while kicking a stone.
As we walk to Nilem my feet start killing me and I get tired. This is not from my pregnancy I just have always hated walking long distances. “Neal, I am sorry now could you carry me?” I ask with pleading eyes. “Alright get on.” He says smiling. I smile and get on his back with my knapsack and he hands me his knapsack to hold as he holds my legs. “Thank you.” I say kissing the top of his head. “You are welcome.” Neal says laughing a little.

I lay my head on Neal’s shoulder and yawn; it is getting dark out and cold. “When will we be there?” I ask yawning loudly and get off his back. “Shortly, I can see the lights up head.” He says pointing to the lights and a tall tower. I feel a slight breeze and shiver; I pull up my robe around me. “Why did you pick this place?” I ask sniffling from the cold, “Because there are rich people and we can gain their friendship then steal right from under their noses.” He says as we walk up the path to the city gates now, “I told you we would be here shortly.” He says. “Race you.” I say giggling, “alright.” we take off and I beat him to the gates. We walk in and it is dimly light around the city. Large trees fill the empty spots, shops fill the streets and homes are dotted around. “You know we could go to a chapel tonight, we would probably be safer.” I say as we walk around, “maybe.” Neal says as he holds my hand. “Why maybe?” I ask quietly as we walk past some homes. “I hate mooching off of people and chapels.” He says looking around. “You know sometimes Neal you need to put your pride behind you and keep the people you love safe.” I say looking at him. “I know I just don’t want to look weak compared to all those other men that have families.” He says a little frustrated. “I don’t care what you look like in the eyes of other people Neal, you are doing the best you can and that’s all I want.” I say looking him in the eyes. “I guess your right, I just feel bad that you have to be in this situation and I want to give you all I can.” He says looking back at me. “I don’t care Neal if we are in this situation, I don’t care for lavish things as long as I have you, I am happy.” I say smiling. He looks at me and smiles back, “now how about we go to the tavern and sleep?” I say as we walk to the tavern.

Neal pays for the room which takes half of our gold and we go to our room. I sit on the bed and take off my boots and my dress leaving me in my underwear and my bra. I sit at the edge of the bed looking around; I see a little comb for hair. Sitting down I take the comb and run it through my black hair, I look at myself. My freckles dot my skin, my frail face has a long scar from a fight and my pale skin stands out from all the other people’s skin. I sit on the chair in the middle of the room and think, about everything. Our lives are about to change dramatically if we like it or not…
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Kisses and Stolen Nights   Stolen Kisses and Stolen Nights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:59 pm

This is really good, also its probably because I love the medieval time also Smile
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Kisses and Stolen Nights   Stolen Kisses and Stolen Nights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Kisses and Stolen Nights   Stolen Kisses and Stolen Nights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stolen Kisses and Stolen Nights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Writing :: Short Stories-
Jump to: