Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:35 am

Silent

"Hi sir, nice to meet you and may I say this is a awesome place." I smile. I give him a smile. "I actually might rethink my job." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:42 am

Delilah

"No need for sir just call me Kevin." He says smiling. I sit on the counter and smile, "Here is your application Delilah." He says handing it to me. I fill it out and hand it him, "there you know everything about me." I say laughing. "Yes I do." Kevin says he puts it away. I kiss him on the lips and grin, "thank you for the job." I say, "your welcome, now go see the girls they will love to see again." He says. "Come on Silent." I say all happily.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:47 am

Silent

"So what are you doing?" I ask. I keep stopping to stare at everything but eventually walked up to her. "Are you doing it toniht or when?" I ask, smiling at everything I see.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:55 am

Delilah

"Probably tonight." I say while opening the door and I smile. "Hi everyone!" I say and they all turn my way. "Delilah!" They all say happily, "I am back after three years!" I say, "we all missed you, we can't wait to start working with you again!" They all say while hugging me one after another. "Who is this?" They ask. "This is Silent, she is kinda like a little sister to me." I say looking at Silent and I smile. "Your so pretty Silent!" They say going back to doing their makeup.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:58 am

Silent

I smile at them. "Thanks and you girls are so pretty too." I said. I turn to Delilah. "Okay so I never knew having a job like this was like having another family, sister." I smile. I turn back around and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:03 am

Delilah

"Yes we are all like blood sisters." I say while going to my room. I turn on the light and smile. "Kevin kept all of my stuff!" I say while jumping up and down. I go through the clothes and put on a rocker girl outfit. I take down my hair and put on makeup. "I forgot how good I look in makeup." I say while looking at myself in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:07 am

Silent

I glance at everything in her room . "This is beyond amazing, you, my sister, are a cool and amazing person." I said. I watch as she put on her make up. "Makeup, cloths, and hot guys all over you, I think i've died again." I smile. I sit down and contiue staring at everything.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:14 am

Delilah

"Thank you." I say while smiling and I put on lipstick. "I know you would like it here." One of the girls comes in and she smiles. "Well I can't believe my eyes." I look over to see Sam, "Sammy!" I say hugging her, "Your going to do a show now?" She says smiling, I nod my head and sit down. "This is Silent." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:17 am

Silent

"Hi." I smile. I smile at Delilah. "Delilah if you haven't notice but i'm the good/bad girl type so of course I'm going to like it here." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:22 am

Delilah

"I know." I say to Silent. As we all talk, I get called out onto stage. "I will be back in a few." I say getting up and go to the stage.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:25 am

Silent

"Okay, bye." I smile. I wait to I didn't see Delilah anymore then turn to the girls. "So how long have you known Delilah and do you enjoy being around her?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:29 am

Delilah

"We enjoy her company greatly and we have known her since she was your age, she started at fifteen." They say smiling. "She is our sister so are you." They say.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:31 am

Silent

"Sweet, i'm all of you girls sister, cool." I said. I sit back down and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:34 am

Delilah

I go off stage after an hour and I am smiling brightly. "I had so much fun!" I say as I hang my outfit up and change into a robe. "I am so happy, I forgot how much fun this is!" I say while taking off my makeup.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:38 am

Silent

"I bet you did have fun." I smile. "While you was on stage, the girls told me when you started and how they knew you when you was my age then they said I'm their sister." I said and squealed at the last part. I smile beightly along with Delilah because i've never in my life been this happy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:45 am

Delilah

"You seem quite happy." I say as I ruffle her hair. "I made four hundred bucks, by the time I am done tonight I should have about nine hundred." I say sitting down. I hear a knock on the door and I open it, a man from the show smiles at me. "I just wanted to give you these and this necklace." He says clipping it on my neck. "Your so sweet thank you." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. He leaves and I set the flowers down. "This is one nice necklace." I say looking at the pure white diamond craved as a heart.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:52 am

Silent

"Hey that dude is hot." I said. I look at that necklace. "If you get hot dudes, a pretty necklace like that and more hot guys then i'm so much joining at the age of fifteen." I said. "Plus a ton of money, amazing." I said with a smile. I walk over to the flowers. "Nice, this is worth keeping a secret." I said to Delilah.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:00 am

Delilah

"It is quite simple you just have to look good, be able to move fast and twirl on a pole and call them sweet then give them kisses on their cheeks." I say while crossing my legs. "You should come out and watch me next time tonight, Kevin could give you a seat behind the bar." I say as I answer the door again. "Hi cutie what do you need?" I ask, "just wanted to give you this." He says while handing me a little black box. I open it to see a little ruby ring, "thanks cutie." I say as I kiss his cheek. I close the door and put the ring down on the counter. "See keep them happy and they will give you everything." I say to Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:02 am

Silent

"That simple, huh?" I said. I sit down and look up at Delilah. "I want to watch you tonight." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:06 am

Delilah

"Alright, you can watch me I will go ask Kevin." I say getting up. I walk out of the room and see Kevin. "Hey Kevin could you get Silent a seat behind the bar she wants to watch?" I ask while batting my lashes. "Sure, that's the least I could do after you made me loads of money." He says while kissing my cheek. "Thanks!" I say running back to my room. "You can watch, you just have to stay behind the bar." I say smiling at Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:08 am

Silent

"Yay! I can't wait." I said. I hop up and down excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:11 am

Delilah

After awhile I get ready to go back out on stage. "Silent go ahead go to Kevin you will see him at the bar." I say as I finish up my makeup.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:16 am

Silent

"Okay." I said. I walk out her room and out into the club. I see all types of guys. I small at every guy I see and begin to flirt with one of them when I see Kevin. "Hey Kevin, thanks for allowing me to watch Delilah." I said. I get behind the bar.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:22 am

Delilah

I come out on stage and start to dance. I get into a zone and listen to the beat of the music, the music is pumping loudly and I smile as I dance. The radio plays Apologize by One Republic and I move to the beat of the music.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:24 am

Silent

I smile as I watch Delilah dance. I couldn't help but to think that I'm actually at a place like this. I keep watching until I see a boy, about my age. I try to focus but he seems to keep getting in my way. "Uh Kevin who is that, boy?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next