Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!


Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hello Everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved


Posts : 8911
Join date : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Hello Everyone    Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:59 pm

My name is FireFlyNight or Dream (My nickname). I'm a emo/goth/punk chick who enjoys watching the rain. I'm very shy but once I get use to everyone then I won't be to shy anymore. I enjoy reading, writing poems, playing the Sims 3 (of course), being in modeling comps. This is my favorite out of all of them, listening to music. I enjoy listening to all types of music and can't live with out it.

My favorite type of music:

Evanescence

Avril

Flyleaf

Those are my favorite but I also love listening to gospel music too. I love Jesus a lot. I go to church and I have a sister who I love so much. I also love my niece who I call my sister too and my dachshund Brownie.

Want to know more about then Just ask. I enjoy meeting and talking to new people.

Quick Random Fact About Me: I love anime and I watch almost every Anime. Just ask and I can name my favorite Anime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 545
Join date : 2012-06-29
Location : Lucky Palms

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:23 pm

FireflyNight wrote:
My name is FireFlyNight or Dream (My nickname). I'm a emo/goth/punk chick who enjoys watching the rain. I'm very shy but once I get use to everyone then I won't be to shy anymore. I enjoy reading, writing poems, playing the Sims 3 (of course), being in modeling comps. This is my favorite out of all of them, listening to music. I enjoy listening to all types of music and can't live with out it.

My favorite type of music:

Evanescence

Avril

Flyleaf

Those are my favorite but I also love listening to gospel music too. I love Jesus a lot. I go to church and I have a sister who I love so much. I also love my niece who I call my sister too and my dachshund Brownie.

Want to know more about then Just ask. I enjoy meeting and talking to new people.

Quick Random Fact About Me: I love anime and I watch almost every Anime. Just ask and I can name my favorite Anime.
hey Dream! Welcome to impulse! it's great to have you here and it looks although we have a lot of similar interests! Laughing i've grown up with avril and evanecence they have always been favourite artists of mine! and flyleaf is AMAZING! I'm into punk rocker style and rainy weather always calms me down Smile
I've written a few poems myself and I'd LOVE to read some of yours! I of course love sims and do a lot of modelling and I adore anime!
Have you seen:
Death Note
Ouran High School Host Club
The melancholy Haruhi Suzimiya
or The full metal alchemist???

Those are my favourites I love you

welcome again to the forum!

----

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved


Posts : 8911
Join date : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:37 pm

xodramaprincess wrote:
FireflyNight wrote:
My name is FireFlyNight or Dream (My nickname). I'm a emo/goth/punk chick who enjoys watching the rain. I'm very shy but once I get use to everyone then I won't be to shy anymore. I enjoy reading, writing poems, playing the Sims 3 (of course), being in modeling comps. This is my favorite out of all of them, listening to music. I enjoy listening to all types of music and can't live with out it.

My favorite type of music:

Evanescence

Avril

Flyleaf

Those are my favorite but I also love listening to gospel music too. I love Jesus a lot. I go to church and I have a sister who I love so much. I also love my niece who I call my sister too and my dachshund Brownie.

Want to know more about then Just ask. I enjoy meeting and talking to new people.

Quick Random Fact About Me: I love anime and I watch almost every Anime. Just ask and I can name my favorite Anime.
hey Dream! Welcome to impulse! it's great to have you here and it looks although we have a lot of similar interests! Laughing i've grown up with avril and evanecence they have always been favourite artists of mine! and flyleaf is AMAZING! I'm into punk rocker style and rainy weather always calms me down Smile
I've written a few poems myself and I'd LOVE to read some of yours! I of course love sims and do a lot of modelling and I adore anime!
Have you seen:
Death Note
Ouran High School Host Club
The melancholy Haruhi Suzimiya
or The full metal alchemist???

Those are my favourites I love you

welcome again to the forum!


Thank you Smile and we do have a lot in common. Wow Very Happy. I have heard of Death Note and watched it which I enjoyed a lot. I think Flyleaf is Amazing. Thanks again Laughing Also I love this smilies Mad so funny Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
avatar

Posts : 14014
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 20
Location : WV

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Hi Dream! I am Taylor. Welcome, I can't wait to see some poetry if you post some. I love to write poetry and stories. Anyways welcome again, I can't wait to talk to you more! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lostkitten
N00b
N00b
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 22
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Hello Dream! Smile I'm Jessa! Welcome to Impulse!
I love reading and wish I could write poetry. It's always been the hardest form of writing for me. I'd love to read some of your poetry though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danabug
Intern
Intern
avatar

Posts : 419
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 22
Location : There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Hi Dream! I'm Danabug! Very Happy I love Flyleaf a lot, too, though that's not my normal type of music! Welcome to Impulse!


Oh, and I absolutely LOVE your username! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
avatar

Posts : 780
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Hello, my real name is Kristen, but you can call me rabid if you prefer. I personally like Avril and Evanescence, but I have not listened to them lately. I also write poetry and read a lot, although I like to read manga over Twilight (which I do not like at all, despite all of my friends liking it). It is a pleasure meeting you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jcsim13
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 21
Location : Watching you...

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:50 pm

HI THERE DREAM!
Im Jc! Im also emo/goth/punk and I love Jesus a lot too!
Im 14(Soon 15) and I hope we get to know each other better Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved


Posts : 8911
Join date : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Thanks everyone Smile you guys are so kind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 545
Join date : 2012-06-29
Location : Lucky Palms

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:44 pm

FireflyNight wrote:
xodramaprincess wrote:
FireflyNight wrote:
My name is FireFlyNight or Dream (My nickname). I'm a emo/goth/punk chick who enjoys watching the rain. I'm very shy but once I get use to everyone then I won't be to shy anymore. I enjoy reading, writing poems, playing the Sims 3 (of course), being in modeling comps. This is my favorite out of all of them, listening to music. I enjoy listening to all types of music and can't live with out it.

My favorite type of music:

Evanescence

Avril

Flyleaf

Those are my favorite but I also love listening to gospel music too. I love Jesus a lot. I go to church and I have a sister who I love so much. I also love my niece who I call my sister too and my dachshund Brownie.

Want to know more about then Just ask. I enjoy meeting and talking to new people.

Quick Random Fact About Me: I love anime and I watch almost every Anime. Just ask and I can name my favorite Anime.
hey Dream! Welcome to impulse! it's great to have you here and it looks although we have a lot of similar interests! Laughing i've grown up with avril and evanecence they have always been favourite artists of mine! and flyleaf is AMAZING! I'm into punk rocker style and rainy weather always calms me down Smile
I've written a few poems myself and I'd LOVE to read some of yours! I of course love sims and do a lot of modelling and I adore anime!
Have you seen:
Death Note
Ouran High School Host Club
The melancholy Haruhi Suzimiya
or The full metal alchemist???

Those are my favourites I love you

welcome again to the forum!


Thank you Smile and we do have a lot in common. Wow Very Happy. I have heard of Death Note and watched it which I enjoyed a lot. I think Flyleaf is Amazing. Thanks again Laughing Also I love this smilies Mad so funny Laughing
lol thank you Laughing YAY FOR SMILIES! cheers

----

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone    

Back to top Go down
 
Hello Everyone
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Welcome to Impulse :: Introductions-
Jump to: