Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why, hello there!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Why, hello there!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Hi, my username is Rabidfangirl411, but you can call me Kristen or Rabid, whichever one you perfer. I have an account on Thesims3.com as the same name I have on here, and on there I try to create stuff without CC. I do this because I have had to delete a lot of bad CC from downloading a few CC-loaded sims on the exchange. I live in a small US country town you have probably never heard of. I hope to make a few legacies soon, along with a few worlds.

Last edited by rabidfangirl411 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:18 pm

rabidfangirl411 wrote:
Hi, my username is Rabidfangirl411, but you can call me Kristen or Rabid, whichever one you perfer. I have an account on Thesims3.com as the same name I have on here, and on there I try to create CC free stuff. I do this because I have had to delete a lot of bad CC from downloading a few CC-loaded sims on the exchange. I live in a small US country town you have probably never heard of. I hope to make a few legacies soon, along with a few worlds.
nice to meet you rabid! welcome to impulse! I can't wait to see some of your world creations and I'll definately read your legacy if you choose to write one! Very Happy

----

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
lostkitten
N00b
N00b

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:36 pm

I'm going to call you Kristin, because that's a nice name. Smile Nice to meet you! Welcome to Impulse!
I admire anyone who can make amazing CC free stuff. I don't know how you do it. And I would definitely read your legacy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:58 pm

lostkitten wrote:
I'm going to call you Kristin, because that's a nice name. Smile Nice to meet you! Welcome to Impulse!
I admire anyone who can make amazing CC free stuff. I don't know how you do it. And I would definitely read your legacy.

Well... It is not that amazing yet, but I hope to learn more! And the legacies I have not started yet, but I will soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:01 pm

xodramaprincess wrote:
rabidfangirl411 wrote:
Hi, my username is Rabidfangirl411, but you can call me Kristen or Rabid, whichever one you perfer. I have an account on Thesims3.com as the same name I have on here, and on there I try to create CC free stuff. I do this because I have had to delete a lot of bad CC from downloading a few CC-loaded sims on the exchange. I live in a small US country town you have probably never heard of. I hope to make a few legacies soon, along with a few worlds.
nice to meet you rabid! welcome to impulse! I can't wait to see some of your world creations and I'll definately read your legacy if you choose to write one! Very Happy
I am working on a world idea and testing out different things, so I have not started a project yet, but pretty soon I will! I also have not started a legacy either, but I hope to have that done soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danabug
Intern
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Hi Rabid-Kristen! I don't know which one I'll call you yet. I'll probably alternate depending on my mood. I'm Danabug, and it is very nice to meet you. Welcome to Impulse! That's so cool, that you make CC. That's an admirable talent! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:22 pm

danabug wrote:
Hi Rabid-Kristen! I don't know which one I'll call you yet. I'll probably alternate depending on my mood. I'm Danabug, and it is very nice to meet you. Welcome to Impulse! That's so cool, that you make CC. That's an admirable talent! Laughing

Actually, I do not make CC, I make stuff without it... I should edit that so people will understand more, right!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
danabug
Intern
Intern

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Oh! Derp! Embarassed It was probably just me, sometimes I read something really quick and completely misunderstand things!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:40 pm

danabug wrote:
Oh! Derp! Embarassed It was probably just me, sometimes I read something really quick and completely misunderstand things!

It's alright! We have that happen at least 100 times in our lives!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:43 pm

rabidfangirl411 wrote:
xodramaprincess wrote:
rabidfangirl411 wrote:
I am working on a world idea and testing out different things, so I have not started a project yet, but pretty soon I will! I also have not started a legacy either, but I hope to have that done soon!
that sounds excellent. I can't wait!

----

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   

Back to top Go down

Why, hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Welcome to Impulse :: Introductions-
Jump to: