Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blogs Maybe?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

Blogs Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Blogs Maybe?   Blogs Maybe? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:32 pm

I was thinking why not make the blog area not just for advertising but we can make our own blogs in there.
So I could make a new topic and call it 'Jc's Blog' and I can just use it like a blog but people can post replies!

It's a stupid idea but I thought I'll just suggest it!

~Jc~
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

Blogs Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blogs Maybe?   Blogs Maybe? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Jcsim13 wrote:
I was thinking why not make the blog area not just for advertising but we can make our own blogs in there.
So I could make a new topic and call it 'Jc's Blog' and I can just use it like a blog but people can post replies!

~Jc~
Of course! you may go right ahead with that! The Blog section is for any blog related ideas, that sounds like a creative and new idea and I encourage it! Go right ahead and begin a new blog Smile
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
Jcsim13
Jcsim13

Blogs Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blogs Maybe?   Blogs Maybe? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 pm

xodramaprincess wrote:
Jcsim13 wrote:

~Jc~
Of course! you may go right ahead with that! The Blog section is for any blog related ideas, that sounds like a creative and new idea and I encourage it! Go right ahead and begin a new blog Smile
Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

Blogs Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blogs Maybe?   Blogs Maybe? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Jcsim13 wrote:
xodramaprincess wrote:
Jcsim13 wrote:

~Jc~
Thanks! Smile
anytime! I'm excited to see! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

Blogs Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blogs Maybe?   Blogs Maybe? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blogs Maybe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Suggestions :: Forum-