Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!


Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A featured Creators forum, or different sections for features.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Julia526
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-07-03

PostSubject: A featured Creators forum, or different sections for features.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:26 pm

I think this was on the thread, but For like a featured creatures forum it would be were certain people can make exclusive gifts or just set up shop.

Or have just general sections for all creators.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 545
Join date : 2012-06-29
Location : Lucky Palms

PostSubject: Re: A featured Creators forum, or different sections for features.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:31 pm

juliawashere wrote:
I think this was on the thread, but For like a featured creatures forum it would be were certain people can make exclusive gifts or just set up shop.

Or have just general sections for all creators.
hmm. what if i had a top sales section when i set up the shop section?
can u explain more on what you mean?

----

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
Julia526
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-07-03

PostSubject: Re: A featured Creators forum, or different sections for features.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Well, the first way would be Creators Corner or something. People could apply to have a separate section for their stuff. CC stuff.

And/Or the could be a General Section Divided into like

-Clothes
-Hair
-Poses
-Sims
-Makeup
and so on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 545
Join date : 2012-06-29
Location : Lucky Palms

PostSubject: Re: A featured Creators forum, or different sections for features.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:53 pm

hmmm... I like the idea.... I'll have to sort it out and get things organized but I'll try to get something close to the idea together...

----

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
pepper090889
N00b
N00b
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A featured Creators forum, or different sections for features.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:11 pm

I think this is kind of like the idea I had for my forum.

My plan was that once I have the shop open and more members joined and stuff, I'd allow the donators to have their own 'shop'. Kind of like different stores, they come up with their own name for it, but have a few people that updates the website the shop is featured on. And they pay a small fee to 'buy' their own shop and they make a profit by items they sale. Kind of like a once a week 'pay day'. They turn in a 'form' of items they've sold and they they get the coins for it [or here it would simoleons]. Idk if that makes sense to you. Lol. I haven't worked out all the small details, I was just making plans for when or if I decided to do it. It'd be kind of like The Exchange, only...not?

Julia may have been referring to something different, but this is what it reminded me of, so I figured I'd share. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 545
Join date : 2012-06-29
Location : Lucky Palms

PostSubject: Re: A featured Creators forum, or different sections for features.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:40 pm

pepper090889 wrote:
I think this is kind of like the idea I had for my forum.

My plan was that once I have the shop open and more members joined and stuff, I'd allow the donators to have their own 'shop'. Kind of like different stores, they come up with their own name for it, but have a few people that updates the website the shop is featured on. And they pay a small fee to 'buy' their own shop and they make a profit by items they sale. Kind of like a once a week 'pay day'. They turn in a 'form' of items they've sold and they they get the coins for it [or here it would simoleons]. Idk if that makes sense to you. Lol. I haven't worked out all the small details, I was just making plans for when or if I decided to do it. It'd be kind of like The Exchange, only...not?

Julia may have been referring to something different, but this is what it reminded me of, so I figured I'd share. bounce
lol I like it. it is a nice idea and I would love to see your forum when it is set up. It's a nice idea and I good profit plan Smile

----

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
pepper090889
N00b
N00b
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A featured Creators forum, or different sections for features.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Thanks =] I literally just opened the store at our forum. Lol. There isn't much content yet, and I haven't got the member shops ready yet [because no one has donated anything yet] but if I get enough people interested I'll just go from there.

I'd post a link, but I can't.

Quote :
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

but the site is purelysimspired and then .nstars and . org
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 545
Join date : 2012-06-29
Location : Lucky Palms

PostSubject: Re: A featured Creators forum, or different sections for features.   Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:09 pm

pepper090889 wrote:
Thanks =] I literally just opened the store at our forum. Lol. There isn't much content yet, and I haven't got the member shops ready yet [because no one has donated anything yet] but if I get enough people interested I'll just go from there.

I'd post a link, but I can't.

Quote :
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

but the site is purelysimspired and then .nstars and . org

thank you. I apologize for that inconvienence. I've been trying to change it but forummotion seems to know when I want something done and just hates me Sad

----

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
pepper090889
N00b
N00b
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A featured Creators forum, or different sections for features.   Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 am

It's fine. It was a problem for me when I first made my site as well. I googled how to fix it though. Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A featured Creators forum, or different sections for features.   

Back to top Go down
 
A featured Creators forum, or different sections for features.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Suggestions :: Forum-
Jump to: