Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Xaden

I scooted a little closer to her, and smiled as I watched The Soup.

Scarlett

I unlocked the door, and set down the violin. "What do you want?" I asked, and wiped my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:27 pm

Annabelle

I look at him as he scoots closer but ignore it, I continue to watch The Soup and a small smile forms on my face.

Xavier

"What's the matter?" I ask softly and gently hold one of her hands in mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:29 pm

Xaden

I faked a yawn and I stretched, putting my arm around her shoulders. I smiled at the lame move, and I continued to watch the show.

Scarlett

"I tried to kiss you again," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:33 pm

Annabelle

I giggle a little at his move, "cute," I say quietly and kiss him on the cheek then go back to watching The Soup.

Xavier

I gently put my hands on her cheeks, and kiss her gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Scarlett

I pulled away, and blushed brightly. I stepped back. "No, you're my little brother. This is wrong."

Xaden

I sat her on my lap, and wrapped my arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Xavier

I slowly nod my and walk out of the room, quite embarrassed and heartbroken. I go to my room, and sit on the edge of my bed. I lay down with my head stuffed into my pillow.

Annabelle

Pain strikes throughout my body because I have bruises and whelps from Dirge. I ignore the pain, and lay my head on his chest as I watch the show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Scarlett

I walked into Xavier's room, and shut the door. I sat on his bed, and pulled his face to mine. I kissed him on the lips softly, and shut my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:48 pm

Xavier

I pull away and shake my head, "you said it's wrong, and I listen to you," I say quietly and sit on the edge of my bed.

Annabelle

The show ends and I look Xaden in the eyes, "I'm moving to Africa to work with my cousin as an Missionary," I tell him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Scarlett

I sighed, "Sometimes you shouldn't listen to me, Xavier."

Xaden

"What? No! I-I love you, Anna!" I say, and I'm a little sad and surprised from what she just said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Xavier

"You're my sister, I listen to what you say all the time," I say and look her in the eyes.

Annabelle

"I love you, too, Xaden," I say and tears well up in my eyes, "I'm sorry, I just need to get away from this mess of my life so I can start over," I say and some tears leak out of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:57 pm

Xaden

"Anna, please don't cry," I say, and gently wipe away her tears. I looked her in the eyes, and I put my hand gently on her cheek.

Scarlett

"I'm wrong with what I say sometimes, Xavier," I say, and look at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:05 am

Annabelle

I nod my head and my tears stop, "I'm leaving tomorrow morning," I tell him

Xavier

"Well, you're right whether you know it or not," I say and walk out of my room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:58 am

Scarlett

I sighed, and went back to my room.

Xaden

"I'm comin with you, then," I say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:09 am

Annabelle

I shake my head and get off his lap, "I don't think you get it, Xaden," I say and walk to the kitchen, I pull out my cutting board and a knife then a tomato and a thing of Swiss cheese. I start to cut both then put them in a small bowl with oil and vinegar that also has lettuce in it. "I'm moving because I want to get away from this," I say and start to cut a red pepper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:40 am

Xaden

I sat on the counter, and looked at her. "No, I don't get it. Can you please explain to me? I'm here to listen," I say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:47 am

Annabelle

"I want to leave the past here, and you're in the past, I don't want anyone to come with me and I want to start over," I say while mixing together the stuff in the salad bowl. "I might call you or something but no promises, I still do love you very much but I just can't handle life at the moment," I say and put a little bit of pepper in the salad then continue to mix it together. I'm not actually moving to Africa, I'm moving to England, I lied because I didn't want him to follow me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:49 am

Xaden

I started to tear up again. "O-okay," I said, and got off of the counter. I gave her a hug, and walked out of the house, heartbroken and confused. I got into my car, and drove home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:56 am

Annabelle

I finish making the salad and eating then pack some clothes. I go to my car, get in and drive to the airport. I get there, get my ticket and get ready to board the plane, some tears go down my face but I wipe them away and board the plane.

{I have a idea! I was thinking that Xaden and Annabelle could meet up again like in two years and she's still living in England so Xaden would have to be down there, too. What do you think?}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:00 am

Xaden

"I can't believe she left," I say, and stare at the ceiling as I lay on my bed.

Scarlett

I knocked on the exercise room door, knowing good and well Xavier was in there. "Xavier, can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:04 am

Annabelle

I fall asleep in my seat, and the plane takes off to England.

Xavier

I sigh and open the door, "what?" I ask and walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:11 am

Scarlett

I caught him by the arm, and led him to my room so our conversation can be a little more private. I took a deep breath, and looked at him. "Xavier, I've been thinking for a little bit, and I realized that I do think you're cute and funny and adorable and sweet even though you're a crab in the morning. I was just scared that we'd get caught by Aunt Sam and she'd make me go to college out of state and I'd never be able to see you guys again. I love California, and I love you." I turned a light shade of red, and I sat down on my bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:15 am

Xavier

I blush a little and cross my arms as I look at the ground, "I love you, too, Scar," I say and glance up at her a little.

Annabelle

The plane lands, and I get off, I get my things and go to rent a apartment here.

(What do you think about the idea?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:17 am

Scarlett

I smiled, and stood up. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

[OH! Hah! Sorry. I think it's a great idea!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:20 am

Xavier

I smile and hug her back, I kiss her on the cheek gently.

Annabelle

I get an apartment, and start to decorate it with a Steampunk Style.

(It's fine! We can do the time skip now, if you want? And how are we totally going to end this? We don't have much time left.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:23 am

Scarlett

I looked into his eyes, and kissed him on the lips softly.

[Yeah, we can do the timeskip now! And remember that idea I had about the family reunion, and the building explodes, killing everyone? Why don't we do that?]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 28 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Writing :: RPGs :: Archives-
Jump to: