Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:55 pm

Scarlett

"Bryan broke up with me. He's been cheating on me for five months, and he got the other girl pregnant. But you wouldn't care, you think I'm a b!tch," I say, and wipe my eyes.

Xaden

Dammit! She has a boyfriend. I sat down on the couch, and started to play video games.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:58 pm

Xavier

"I do care, and I'm sorry for calling you that," I say and gently wipe the rest of her tears away for her.

Alice

I poke Xaden, "I know you like Annabelle, and I know how you could get her if you'll listen to me," I whisper in his ear and giggle, I run up to my room and sit on my bed. Waiting for him to come up here.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:03 pm

Xaden

"Keep playing Grand Theft Auto, or trust your little sister," I say to myself, and sigh. "I'm taking risks today," I say, and go up to her room. "Okay, what do I have to do?" I asked, and sat on her bed.

Scarlett

I sat up, and sniffled. "I was too caught up in trying to protect and teach you guys, that I guess I didn't really pay attention to what was going on around me," I say, and sigh. I was the only one out of highschool, but they were graduating soon. I was actually trying to get into college, but I might aswell become a dancer like Ma.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Alice

"Dirge isn't faithful to Annabelle at all, which is why I hate him, so Dirge has been cheating on Annabelle, if you spend time with her when she is around to become friends with her, when Dirge tells her about him cheating then she'll come running to you looking for comfort," I tell him and smile. "Thus getting Annabelle to like you since you've been around for her," I say.

Xavier

I don't know what to say so, I give her a gentle hug.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Xaden

"Okay," I say, and smile. "Thanks, sis," I say, and ruffle her hair. I walk out, and go back to playing video games.

Scarlett

I hug him back, and let go after awhile. "I'll start treating you like an eighteen year old, and not a ten year old," I say, and wipe my eyes. I stood up, "Now, I have to change, so get out unless you want to get flashed."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Alice

I smile, and put together a knapsack then walk downstairs, I leave to the beach so I can go hang out with my friends on their boat.

Xavier

I laugh a little, and leave her room. I go downstairs, and play video games with Xaden.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Xaden

"So, is Scar okay?" I asked, and looked at Xavier.

Scarlett

I changed, and curled my hair. I walked downstairs, and finished putting on my lipstick. I set it on the little ceramic saucer that held majority of my chapsticks, lipgloss, and lipsticks because I always put them on last. I looked at my hair, and smiled. "I'm going out." I turned around, and put my hair behind my ear. "So, how do I look?" I asked, and looked at the guys.

[Here's her outfit!]

http://www.polyvore.com/scarlett_outfit/set?id=70581968
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:30 pm

Xavier

"Yeah, she's fine now," I say to him before Scarlett comes down, "you look perfect," I say to Scarlett and smile.

{It's such a cute outfit!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:36 pm

Scarlett

"Thank you! I have to go to a college administration thingy. I'll be back in an hour or so. Don't do anything illegal," I say, and smile as I spin my keys around on my finger. I walked out, and drove to the Academy of Art in San Francisco. I walk in with my head held high, and I started to fill out the application as I sit down in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:38 pm

Annabelle

I drive to Alice's house, tears pouring down my face, and pull up in her drive way. I knock on the door, and wait for someone to answer as I try to stop my tears.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Xaden

I paused the game, and answered the door. I let Annabelle in, and took her to my room. "Alice isn't here, but what's wrong?" I asked, and let her sit down on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:45 pm

Annabelle

"Dirge and I were at the park together when some girl walked up, claiming to be his girlfriend so he goes on to say that he doesn't know who she is but then this little kid walked up, and the girl tells me that shes been dating him and they have a kid together," I tell him and wipe away the running mascara on my face as I cry.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:50 pm

Xaden

Don't sound gay. Don't sound gay!
"That's horrible! No girl should experience that!" I say, and hug her gently.

Scarlett

I turned in my form, and started to walk around the campus. I smiled, and listened to music as I looked at the artwork. I started to sing a little to Titanium by Sia, and I get some looks.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:55 pm

Annabelle

I nuzzle my face into his neck, and the tears just keep coming. "Thank you for listening to me," I say quietly, still keeping my face nuzzled into his neck as he hugs me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:00 am

Xaden

I gently rub her back, "You're welcome, and it'll be okay. You deserve better than that." Score!

Scarlett

I get back home sooner than expected, and sighed as I see xavier had left the game on. I turned it off, and sat on the couch. "And now we wait," I say and take off my shoes. I hear some banging going on upstairs, and I sighed. I went to the weight room, and heard the giggle of a girl's voice. I knocked on the door, "Xavier, are you in there?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:04 am

Annabelle

"You really think so?" I ask and look him in the eyes.

Xavier

I cover Cell's mouth as she giggles, I'm in my boxers, and she's in her underwear. I hope to God Scarlett just goes away. This won't look good if she comes in.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:07 am

Xaden

"Yeah, of course," I say and smile.

Scarlett

After no response, I open the door, and let out a short scream as my entire face flushes a bright red and I shield my eyes. "Uh, sorry to interrupt," I say, and quickly walk out. I go to my room, and start to pace back and forth as I tried to get that image out of my head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:11 am

Annabelle

I smile a little, and bite my lip a little as I ponder if I should kiss him or not. I've always had this little thing for Xaden since we were little, Alice and I've been friends since we were about five or so. After a moment, I kiss his cheek softly and gently.

Xavier

I sigh a little, and put on my clothes, Cell puts her clothes on then leaves. I go to the front porch, I sit and start to smoke a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:17 am

Scarlett

I walk out the front door, and flick Xavier's cigarette out of mouth. I got into my car, and drove off. I drove to a little cliff, and sat on the hood of my car as I looked at the city line of Sacramento.

Xaden

I blushed a little, and smiled. I sat her on my lap, and kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:21 am

Annabelle

I blush, and kiss him gently on the lips.

Alice

I go home, and sit on the couch as I watch TV, I've been drinking and I smell strongly of Vodka.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:27 am

Scarlett

I threw the small bottle of Scotch off the cliff, and start to watch the clouds. "What am I going to do with my life?" I whispered, and ignored the sounds of an engine.

Xaden

I smiled, and kissed her back. I put my hands on her hips, close to her bottom, and continue to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:32 am

Annabelle

I slowly ease the kiss into a French kiss, and wrap my arms gently around his neck.

Xavier

I pull up to the cliff, and park my car next to Scarlett's. I get out, and sit next to her on the car hood, "hey," I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:35 am

Xaden

I ran my hands up her shirt, and let them rest on her back.

Scarlett

"What do you want?" I asked, my breath smelling slightly of alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:38 am

Annabelle

I get a little nervous, but push it away, and continue to French kiss him.

Xavier

"Nothing, I just wanted to hang out with you," I say and ignore the smell of Scotch on her breath.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:45 am

Scarlett

"That's a first!" I say, and chuckle a little.

Xaden

I take my hands outbid her shirt, and pit them on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next