Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Quincey

"Thank you, Clay," I say and flash my perfect smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Clay

"You're welcome." I say and smile back at her, Luke walks in with Tori. Luke grabs Light by the arm then drags her out of the room, and slams the door behind him. I listen as Luke yells at Light, and Tori keeps quiet but sometimes let out a little snicker.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:12 pm

Quincey

"So, what do you do for a living, Clay?" I asked, and adjusted my pillow.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Clay

"I'm a Lawyer." I tell her and lean back in my chair a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Quincey

"I'm an investigator. I do stuff like on CSI," I say, and run my fingers through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Clay

"Cool." I say and smile, conversations aren't my strong suit, well normal conversations. I can tongue tie anyone in a courtroom, I'm one of the best Lawyers around. I look at the clock, "I have to go, I guess I'll see you sometime." I say and get up then leave.

Light walks back in, very unhappy and clearly she was crying. She sits on a chair next to Quincy's bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Quincey

"Are you alright, darling?" I asked Light.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Light

"L-Lu-Luke chose Tori over me, he said that if I was going to be mean to her then he didn't want to see me anymore!" I tell her, and tears form in my eyes making my vision blurry. "He's my brother, he's suppose to stick with me, we even have sibling rings but he took his off!" I say and start to cry.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Quincey

"You're twins, you're always going to have an extra special bond. He's just a little upset about your mother. Give hime time," I say, and lean over. I wipe away her tears with a gentle hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Light

"O-okay." I say and sniffle, I twist the ring on my thumb, my ring says 'Life goes on' then Luke's ring says, 'but I can't go on without you.' The rings are rainbow colored because we couldn't decide on one color, we both love all colors and picking just one was difficult for us.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Quincey

"Now, I want you to get to packing. I'll be out of here in two days," I say, and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Light

I smile a little and nod my head, I get up, and leave. I get into my car, and drive home to pack.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Alice

I walked up to Edgar, and took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant," I said.

[I was thinking, what if we went back in time to whenever Cody was fifteen, and Nathan was twenty-two? And we could have them meet or something? It just popped itno my head whenever I went back and looked at the picture Quincey gave to Nathan.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:57 pm

Edgar

"Yeah, I kinda figured that out when I found this in the trash." I say and show her the pregnancy test I found when I was taking out the trash.

{Yeah, we can do that! Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:00 pm

Alice

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you," I say, and threw the test in the trash.

[Whoopie! I'll give you time to find a picture of Nathan. I'm just gonna be lazy and use the picture Quince gave Nate.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:11 pm

Edgar

"It's fine." I say and smile a little.

{I have that covered, here is his pic! lol!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 130182245449643389_NNmunQ8W_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:14 pm

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Cody

I slammed my front door closed and sighed. I went down the steps, and lit a cigarette. I didn't even care that I was fifteen. I bumped shoulders with a guy, and walked backwards as I looked at him. I blew out the smoke, "Watch where you walk," I said in Italian. I had moved with my family from Scotland to Italy. I turned back around, and continued on.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Nathan

I roll my eyes at the young girl, and Clay comes up to me with a six pack in his hand and a case of cigars. "Having a moment?" I ask and laugh a little, Clay only drinks when something happens, in this case his girlfriend broke up with him. "Yeah." He says, and we get into my car. I drive us to his place.

{Here's Clay, Kat and Lily!}

Kat
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 169377635957161389_uN1H4fj0_b
Lily
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 211458144975700481_9rDbCRCR_b
Clay
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 214906213440544072_ZEAfGR2A_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Cody

I got to the mechanic shop, and got onto my motorcycle. Thanks to my dad, I got my lisence early. I started to drive, and I let the wind whip around my hair. I passed up the car with the guy from the sidewalk in it, and looked back for a second. I continued on.

[Here's Cody!]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 CAYpic_zpsb221a2b0
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Nathan

We get to Clay's place, and sit on the front porch. We start drinking and smoking the cigars as we talk about random stuff.

{I'll be back on in twenty minutes, I have to go do dishes.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:32 pm

Cody

I started to drive back, and I gasped as I saw a car speeding down the wrong side of the road, straight at me. I jumped off of my bike, and rolled on the ground. I sighed. "Just great, now there goes my ride home!" I yell, and the car takes off. I glance at the house, and ignore the two guys drinking on the porch. I rubbed the scratch on my arm, and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Nathan

I walk over to the girl that jumped off her bike, "I can give you a ride home," I offer and take a drag off my cigarette, I'm not too fond of cigars unlike Clay who smokes them like their going out of style.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Cody

"Sure," I say, and light a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Nathan

Clay tosses me my car keys, and I look at the girl, "what's your name?" I ask as her and I get into my car.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Cody

"Cody," I say, and blow out the smoke. I get into the car, and buckle my seat belt. "Yours?" I asked, and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next