Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:37 pm

Lucy

"Um, I-I just wanted to apoligize for trying to kill you six years ago," I say, and shake out of nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Nathan

"I'm over it, and I accept your apology." I say and Ingrid walks out of her room, she stops and looks at Lucy, "hello." She says and smiles a little at her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:52 pm

Lucy

I smile a little at the girl, but it quickly falls. I was very nervous around people. I looked at Nathan. "I was put into the asylum after the police came and took me away. I learned my lesson, it will never happen again," I say, and continue to shake.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Nathan

"Alright, and there's no reason to be nervous." I tell her and smile at her, Ingrid goes to get ready for her date with her boyfriend.

{Have you ever heard of Polyvore?}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:01 pm

Lucy

"I've spent four years in solitary confinement because I was 'too dangerous'. This is the first human contact I've had in awhile," I admit, and try to calm down.

[Nope. It sounds like it could be a band name, then again a clothing brand.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Nathan

"Oh." I say and look at her, "trust me, there's no need to be scared." I say softly, and look her in the eyes.

{It's a website where you can make your own clothing sets, it's way too addicting, lol. Here's the link, if you wanna see it: http://www.polyvore.com/ }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Lucy

I slowly looked up, and looked at his face, but didn't make eye contact. That always made me freak out. That, and physical contact.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Nathan

I smile a little, "do you want anything to eat or drink?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:20 pm

Lucy

"I-I'm a little hungry," I say, and smile slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:26 pm

Nathan

I walk into the kitchen, and look through the fridge, "what do you want?" I ask, "we have just about everything you could want," I say and laugh a little. Ingrid walks out in a new outfit, and leans on the wall as she waits for her boyfriend to pick her up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:29 pm

Lucy

"I'll have an apple," I say in my soft voice. I messed with my dress, and sat on the plush couch.

[Hey, it is fun! I made Lucy's outfit, and I love it! Much better than the cheesy stuff on Google!! Haha!]

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69856296
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:35 pm

Nathan

I wash off an apple then dry it, I hand it to Lucy, and sit on my recliner. Ingrid leaves when he boyfriend pulls up in his car.

{Lol! I love her outfit! This is what Ingrid is wearing!}

http://www.polyvore.com/mickey_mouse_fashion/set?id=69854067
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Lucy

I take a bite out of it, and smile. My red lips didn't mess up once. I had my eyes set on TV.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Nathan

I mess with my somewhat curly hair, as I keep my eyes right on the front door. I've been a bit paranoid lately because I got death threats in the mail by someone, and it is bothering me.

Ingrid

My boyfriend goes to the restroom, and I sit at the table, the diner is nice and quiet today. I feel a hand go over my mouth, and I get knocked out then dragged out and thrown in a car. The person starts to drive somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:53 pm

Lucy

I hear voices inside of my head, and I suddenly throw the apple onto the ground with a great force, causing chunks to fly everywhere. I snap out of it, and sighed. "Not again," I whispered, and started to clean it up. I've been having episodes lately, and normally it's because I'll get the voices of the nurses inside of my head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:57 pm

Ingrid

I get thrown into an abandoned barn, and the man comes up, he ties my ankles and wrists with rope.

Nathan

I get a feeling that Ingrid is in danger, her boyfriend calls and asks where she is at, I tell him that I don't know. We hang up, and put on my leather jacket once I get up from my recliner, "will you come look for Ingrid with me?" I ask Lucy as I grab my car keys.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:03 am

Lucy

I looked up at him, and nod my head. We drive to the diner, and I immidiatly notice the tire tracks. "Let me get into the driver's seat," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:09 am

Nathan

We trade seats, and she starts driving somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:13 am

Lucy

I follow the tracks, and we get to a barn. Right away I hear a noise, and I take the pistol out of the dashboard. I quietly get out, and peek through a crack in the boards. I looked at Nathan, and nodded my head. "She's here," I mouthed, and took off my heels. I crawled in through a window, and landed silently on the ground. Four shots were fired, and all four men dropped to the floor dead. I untied Ingrid, and opened up the main doors to the barn.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:18 am

Nathan

I kneel down to Ingrid, who's shaking and crying, I hold her in my arms, while trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:23 am

Lucy

I drop the gun, and hug my knees to my chest as I sit down on the floor and shake violently.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:25 am

Nathan

Ingrid calms down and goes to the car, I kneel down to Lucy, "it's alright, and thank you for helping me." I say softly and extend a hand to help her stand up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:32 am

Lucy

I stare at his hand, and hesitantly take it. I stand up, "Y-you're welcome." I grab my shoes, and put them back up. I get into the passenger's seat, and look out the window.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:35 am

Nathan

I get into the car, and drive us all home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:40 am

Lucy

I finish cleaning up the apple chunks after we got home,and I look at Nathan. "Uh, I-I have to ask you soemthing," I say, and nervously mess with my thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next