Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:01 pm

Macy

I start to cry, "Brett left me after I told him and he doesn't believe the baby is his but it is because I've only had sex with him!" I tell her and lay my head on the piano as I cry harshly.

Xaden

"Hey dad." I say, and go back to playing video games, "hey." Dad says and gets on his computer that sits on a desk in a corner. He starts to work and I play my video games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Cody

I set her on my lap. "Macy, Brett doesn't deserve a wonderful girl like you. There are plenty of other guys out there that would love to date you. Baby and all!"

Dillion

I throw away the peices, and start to tug on Dad's shirt. "Daddy, can you buy me another phone? Please?" I beg, and do a puppy dog face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Macy

"Okay." I say and sniffle, I wipe away my tears and hug ma.

Neal

"Why do you need another phone, Dillion?" I ask while filling out some papers for my business.

{This is Nathan now!}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:10 pm

Dillion

"Because I got mad at Jason and broke it," I say. Jason was my boyfriend.

Cody

I hug her back. "Now, go downstairs and do your homework. I don't want your grades to drop because Brett decided to be a jerk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Neal

"You can get another one but next time this happens your paying for it, I can't continue to waste money on new phones." I tell her, and hand her five hundred dollars for a new phone.

Macy

I nod my head, we stop hugging and I go downstairs to my room. I start to do my homework, I have dads smarts so this is all too easy for me.

{This is Macy's room! Excuse the pictures, I'm having a moment, lol.}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:25 pm

Dillion

I smiled, "Thank you, Dad." I took the money, got into my car, and went to the store. I bought myself a new iPhone 4S, and then went back home. I tiptoed to the kitchen, and ran back to my room with one of dad's cans of beer that he drank on special occasions. I shut my door, and started to drink it as I layed on my bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:35 pm

Macy

I finish my homework and text Scarlett. We are pretty close because we are the eldest in the family, she is the first and I'm the second eldest. I text her because I'm just too lazy to do down two stair cases to get to her room.

Xavier

Xaden and I hang out in our room, we play video games when were actually suppose to be doing our homework.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Dillion

I went into Xavier's room, and play video games with them. We were all close, even though Xavier was sometimes mean to me. I burped a little, and the smell of beer hung in the room.

Scarlett

I walk up to Macy's room, and walk in. "What do you need, Macy?" I asked, and sat on her bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Macy

"I don't need anything, I just wanna know if you want to go baby shopping with me?" I say and laugh a little, I hear Xavier's game and roll my eyes.

Xavier

"Did you drink, Dillion?" I ask as we play the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Scarlett

"Sure!" I say and smile.

Dillion

"I don't know. Why don't you check?" I say, and breathe on Xavier's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Macy

I smile, and go to my walk in closet, I change into pink skinny jeans, brown leather boots and a black t-shirt. We leave to the mall.

Xavier

"Yeah, you've been drinking." I say and go back to playing the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:50 pm

Dillion

"No sh!t sherlock," I say. I beat Xaden and Xavier, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:53 pm

Xavier

"No sh!t sherlock." I mock her, and Xaden tries to hold back a laugh when I mock her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Dillion

"Shut up!" I yell, and start to hit him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Xavier

I laugh and hold her back, "aw, look at the baby trying to hit me!" I say and hold her back away from me with my strength. Xaden walks out of the room, he thinks it stupid when we fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:01 pm

Dillion

"You're an a$$!" I scream, and kick him in the groin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Xavier

I drop to the floor and lay in pain, "ow!" I whine and wait for the pain to stop.

Macy

We look around, and I spot Brett with another girl, I roll my eyes and continue to look at a baby crib.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Dillion

"That's what you ger for calling me a baby!" I yell, and storm out of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Xavier

The pain stops, and I lay on my bed. I start to listen to music.

Andrea

I sit with Brett at the cafe in the mall, I don't know that Brett use to date Macy. We talk as we eat our lunch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Aaron

I walk up to Andrea. "Hello, my twin. I got you something," I say, and hand her the bag I got from Victoria's Secret. It was some perfume. I walked off with my friends as they drool over her.

Dillion

I walked into Xaden's room, and sit next to him on his bed. "I hate Xavier," I say.

[I have to blow-dry my hair, so I'll be back i about thrity minutes.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Andrea

I smile and open the bag, "aw, that's sweet." I say and put the perfume bottle in my purse since it's tiny enough. Brett leaves since he has work and I walk around the mall.

Xaden

"Why do you think that I'm trying to get ma to let me get my own room?" I ask and laugh a little.

{Okay!}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Dillion

I jump as my friends dog-pile on me, and some of Xaden's walk in. "WE're going to play spin the bottle!" They said, and we got into a circle. I spun it, and almost gagged as it landed on Xaden. My friend smiled evilly, "First spin gets to play Seven Minutes In Heaven!" I screamed. "Dillion, it's just kissing!" She said. "Yeah, and that's Xaden. My brother." They shoved us into the closet, and I crossed my arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Xaden

"Might as well get it over with, you know their listening." I say and hear giggles outside of the closet door, I press her gently on the wall and kiss her gently on the lips. I'm an amazing kisser, when my ex and I dated, she said that it felt like butter was just melting between our lips when we kissed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Dillion

I shut my eyes, and kissed him back as my cheeks burned a bright red. I had always thought of Xaden as a little cute, but were siblings. "French kiss him or it's going up to fourteen minutes!" I heard one of them say. I slowly started to inch my tongue into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:33 pm

Xaden

Our tongues meet and we start to French kiss, it feels right but so wrong at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next