Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Aaron

I unhook her bra, and kiss her on the chest.

{Time Skip!!}

Alice

I knock on Nathan's door, and tap my foot impatiently.

Ally

I smiled, and pressed him to the wall after I set the basket on the table. I start to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:15 pm

Andrea

I peek open my eyes, I smile and put on my shirt then cuddle up next to Aaron again.

Nathan

I open my door and look at Alice, "what do you want or need?" I ask while yawning and let her in.

Xavier

I start to kiss her gently on the neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:25 pm

Alice

I walked in, my heels clicking on the wooden flooring. I pulled him inside, and shut the door. I smirked, and pushed him against the wall. I started to kiss him on the lips. I might aswell have someone to cheer me up, right?

Aaron

I put on my boxers, and pulled a blanket over up. I shut my eyes, and fell asleep with a protective arm around Andrea.

Ally

I nibble on his ear, and run my hand up his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Nathan

I push her off of me, and look at her, "what the f*ck was that!?" I ask

Xavier

I smile and press her gently on the wall. I start to kiss her on the chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:35 pm

Alice

"A kiss. I would think you'd know what it is." I held him against the wall tightly, and continued to kiss him.

Ally

I pushed my hair back, and put my hands on his waist as he kissed my chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:37 pm

Nathan

I pull away and slip away from her, "I'm not kissing you and that's final!" I say and point towards the door so she can leave.

Xavier

I start to take off her shirt as I kiss her on the chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Alice

I started to cry, and I slid down the wall to the floor. "I'm sorry, Nathan! I'm just upset about some things!" Maybe I am a sl*t.

Ally

My heartbeat quickens, and I run my fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:45 pm

Nathan

I calm down and kneel down to her, should I tell her that she's my daughter and Neal's not her father? "Alice, what's the matter?" I ask softly.

Xavier

I take off my shirt and kiss her on the stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Alice

I sniffled. "M-my thirty-sixth boyfriend broke up with me, and I'll never find someone! I even got rejected by you!" I say, and dab my eyes so I wouldn't mess up my makeup.

Ally

I take off my boots, and start to unbutton his pants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Nathan

"I rejected you for a reason." I tell her and get a little nervous.

Xavier

I unbutton her pants as I kiss her on the lips.

{Time Skip!}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Alice

"Because I'm ugly? Stupid?" I say, and cry harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:54 pm

Nathan

"No, because you're my daughter." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:54 pm

Alice

I slapped him. "Don't freaking lie to me!" I yell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Nathan

"Ow!" I say and rub my cheek, "I'm not lying to you, I'm telling the truth, go ask Neal if you don't believe me." I tell her and stop rubbing my now throbbing cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:13 am

Alice

I pushed him away from me, and stood up. "All these years I've had a crush on you, and it turns out you're my father?! You sick b@stard!" I scream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:28 am

Nathan

"Your mother and I agreed not to tell you guys, and we didn't think you or Scarlett would like me." I tell her and sigh a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:44 am

Alice

I rubbed my temples and sat on the floor again. "I kissed my father. That's sick."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:50 am

Nathan

"I tried to stop you." I say and sit on the couch, my girlfriend walks in, she just got back from riding her Harley Davidson. "Hey, Nate." She says, her name is Daniella. "Hey." I say and start to watch TV, Daniella looks at Alice, "what's the matter, kid?" She asks and kneels down to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:24 am

Alice

"Nothing," I said, and walk out. I drove to a bar, and started to drink. "Just great. The guy I like turns out to be my freaking father," I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:29 am

Nathan

I sigh a little, and tell Daniella what happened, "ew, dude, that's gross!" She says and laughs, I roll my eyes and continue to watch TV.

Andrea

I cross the street when I get hit by a car, I fall to the ground, unconscious and bleeding from my side. The driver gets out, and calls an ambulance, "baby." I mumble as I go in and out of unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:32 am

Alice

After about six beers and two shots, I'm up on a pole, dancing away. I let a few guys stuff money into my shorts, and I continued to dance.

Aaron

I rushed to Andrea's side, and cry harshly as I hold her hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:35 am

Neal

I walk into the bar, and my jaw drops when I see Alice dancing on stage, I walk over and pull her off of the stage. "Alice, what are you doing!?" I ask and look her in the eyes.

Andrea

I get put into an ambulance once they come, they let Aaron ride along. I get to the hospital and put in surgery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:39 am

Alice

"I'm dancing, and you can't do a damn thing about it because you're not my real dad!" I say, and push his arm away. I get back up on stage and continue to dance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:43 am

Neal

I stand, upset and hurt. I raised her with her mother when her flake of a father didn't want to be there, and in return I get that. I'm just trying to protect her from these men here, and that's what I get!? I walk out of the bar, get into my car and start to cry as I smoke a cigarette.

Andrea

I get out of surgery and a doctor walks up to Aaron, "Miss. Young will be fine, her and the baby." The doctor tells him and smiles, he walks away. I lay in my bed as I try to wake up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:49 am

Aaron

"Baby? You're pregnant?" I asked, a little shocked.

Alice

I count up the money, and finally sober up. I walked out to Neal's car, and opened the door. I threw out his cigarette, and Sat on his lap, "I'm sorry, Neal. You have no idea how confused I am."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next