Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:51 am

Neal

I smile and kiss her back with passion, I kiss smoothly, calm and I mean it when I kiss someone I love.

Nathan

I laugh a little and kiss her back on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:55 am

Cody

I pulled away, and put my head to his chest as I shut my eyes. I listened to his soft heartbeat with a gentle smile.

Lucy

I pulled away, and walked inside. One thing Cody always said was different about us was our walk. Cody always walked with correct posture and her shoulders back. I, however, walked a little wobbly and I never could walk in a straight line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:58 am

Neal

I smile, and hold her close to me, not wanting to let go of her.

Nathan

I notice how she's walking but blow it off, I sit on the couch and Kat comes in. "Hi, Cody!" Kat says to her and smiles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:02 am

Cody

I hugged him tightly, and kissed his cheek. "You're actually sweeter than Nathan, Neal," I say and look up at him.

Lucy

I waved excitedly, "Hi, Kat!" Scarlett came through the doors as Katherine, my mother, drops her off. Scarlett looked me up and down, then ran off to play with Lane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:07 am

Neal

"I guess it's because I was raised around a bunch of girls." I say and laugh a little, I look her in the eyes and smile.

Nathan

Lily waddles out, it turns out her cramps were just Braxton Hicks contractions, she is huge now. "My back hurts, my ankles feel like dead weights and I'm very hungry!" Lily whines and my mother goes to make her something to eat. She spots Cody, looks at her then smiles, "hi, Cody!" She says and Kat goes outside to paint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:09 am

Cody

I chuckled softly, and kissed him on the lips again.

Lucy

I took Nathan by the hand, and led him down to the basement. I shut and locked the door, and sat hime down on the couch. I sat on his lap, and looked him in the eyes and I smiled. "Nate, can you do me a tiny favor?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:11 am

Neal

I smile and kiss her back, I pull away, "I love you, Cody." I say and kiss her again on the lips gently.

Nathan

"What is it?" I ask
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:14 am

Cody

I pulled away. "I love you, too, Neal," I whisper, and kiss him for a second, then pulled back away.

Lily

I grinned, and took out my gun. I held it to his forehead. "Now, sweetheart, I'm on an assignment to wipe out the Mob. Don't you think it'll be a great idea to start with you?" I giggled, and tightened my grip on the handle as I continued to smile a little bit creepily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:18 am

Neal

I smile, pick her up and sit on the couch as I hold her close to me.

Nathan

"Go ahead, I don't care if you kill me, Lucy." I say and lean back, waiting for her to shoot me, it's not the first time I have had a gun held to my head. "But remember, you won't make it out of this house alive, if you kill me or not." I say and smirk, my father and Clay will shoot her dead or dad will snap her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:22 am

Cody

I get a text from Quincey, my other sister, saying Lucy went crazy and is trying to kill off the Mob. Quincey was married to someone in the Mafia. I got up, and ran out of the house despite being in heels. I drove to nathan's house, and ran down to the basement. I punched Lucy off of Nathan, and she crashed into the concrete wall. I sighed, and threw her over my shoulder. I didn't even look at Nathan. I dumped her off in Germany, and went back to Scotland. I walked back into Neal's house, and curled up on his lap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:25 am

Nathan

I sigh, and lay on the couch, I soon fall asleep.

Neal

I fall asleep after a while, I still hold Cody close to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:27 am

Cody

I wrap and arm around his waist, and I fall asleep after him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:30 am

Neal

I wake up in the morning to someone tapping my nose, "Neal, wake up!" My sister says and I open my eyes, "what?" I ask. "Can I stay here?" She asks, "yeah." I say and lay Cody on the couch gently so I don't wake her up. "Thank you." She says and goes to her room here. I go make breakfast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:33 am

Cody

I wake up, and yawn as I run=b my eye. "Neal, I'm a little bit hungry," I say in my Scottish accent, accidenatlly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:40 am

Neal

I finish making breakfast which is blueberry pancakes, bacon, eggs and coffee. I hand her the coffee and her plate. I make myself a plate and coffee, I start to eat my food when my father calls. I answer, and let him talk as I eat.

{This is Neal's house!}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:42 am

Cody

I drink the coffee, and eat the food as I try to wake up. I cleared my throat. "Oh goodness, my accent is back," I say, and chuckle.

[DEAR LORD THAT IS EPIC!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:50 am

Neal

"Mine will come back soon, I grew up here." I tell her and smile, my Scottish accent shows a little when I talk but not much. "Are you listening to me, Nicoli!" My father yells, I sigh, "yes, I'm listening, and don't use my real name, I hate it." I say and he continues to talk as I finish eating.

{This is the outside!}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:54 am

Cody

I clean my plate, and start to explore the upstairs. I took off my heels, and set them neatly in Neal's room. I continued to walk around.

[It's so pretty!!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:00 am

Neal

My father and I hang up, I wash off my plate and find Cody in the sun room. "You like it here?" I ask softly, and wrap my arms around her waist. I have been thinking a lot, and I have a huge surprise later today for her, I just hope she accepts.

Nathan

Comes to find out, I had gotten Annie pregnant. We are also engaged, I purposed to her last night. I'm at the boxing arena here, I joined back up and I'm going to rise back to glory. I rapidly punch the punching bag as I listen to Rise, Rebel, Resist by Otep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:50 am

Cody

"Yeah," I say and smile. "You have a really pretty house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Neal

"Thank you, it's your house too now." I say and smile, I kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:25 pm

Cody

I looked at him, a little confused. "What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Neal

"I was going to wait until later but I guess I can do it now." I say and and walk over to my lock box, I type in a code and it opens, I grab the little black box I placed in there and walk back over. "I know this is extremely early but I love you more then I could ever show or tell you, Cody, will you marry me?" I ask and open up the box, I hold her hand in mine and my other hand has the box with the ring in it.

{This is the ring.}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Cody

I thought about Nathan and how we had four kids together. Then I thought about the dream, but I pushed it away. After about a minute of staring at the ring in utter shock, tears started to roll down my cheek. I smiled and slowly started to nod my head. I put my hand over my mouth, and hugged him tightly. "Yes, I'll marry you!" I said, and cried tears of joy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Neal

I smile, slide the ring on her wedding ring finger and hug her back. "I love you so much, Cody." I say and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Writing :: RPGs :: Archives-
Jump to: