Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:18 am

Neal

I get home, my house is a nice cottage on the edge of the countryside. I walk inside, my father finally hangs up and I hang up too. I start to work on my laptop as I try to forget what my father said to me, he thinks I'm worthless. A tear rolls down my cheek, and I hear Macy crying. I quickly make a bottle for her, then go feed it to her in the nursery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:24 am

Cody

I played in my bed, bawling my eyes out. "Am I not good enough for him? Was I boring, too irritable? Maybe the children were overwhelming him." My mom came in, and sat on the edge of my bed. She started to calm me down, and I layed my head on her lap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:29 am

Nathan

Amy and I go to her place, we hang out and have Chinese for dinner. I think about Cody but she slips my mind after a while.

Neal

I lay Macy in her crib once she is done, I take a shower and dry off once I get out. I shave my face, cut my hair perfectly and put on after shave. I put on light blue jeans with a black belt, a shirt with a black men's blazer and leather boots. I go to the kitchen and start to make dinner for myself as I think about Cody and what Nathan did to her. "She is so sweet, nice and a little rough sometimes, but she is perfect, why would he do that to her?" I ask myself as I cook.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:34 am

Cody

I go to the boxing place, and they put me in. I started to beat the crap out of the guy, pretending he was Nathan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:40 am

Neal

A good friend of mine comes over, her name is Annie. She is kinda like my little sister, we have dinner together and we talk as we eat. She is about two months pregnant.

{This is Neal, after he shaves, lol. I think he's freaking hot!!}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Cody

I knock out the guy, and get out of the cage. I started to drink water as I sat on a chair angrily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Neal

We finish eating, she leaves and I watch the boxing channel. I see Cody and I'm kinda shocked, "damn." I say to myself, I smile and continue to watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Cody

I go back inside of the cage, and you can clearly see my six pack. I put in my mouthguard, and start to fight the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Neal

She's got some good moves. I watch intently, cheering her on a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Cody

I slam the girl to the ground, and give her one last punch, knocking her out. I calmed down my breathing and sipped water as my trainer rubbed my shoulders, and told me about my next opponent. He was apparently really tough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Nathan

I had gotten a call from my old trainer for boxing, he wanted me to fight tonight in Scotland, I accepted and made the trip down here. Why they needed me is because their fighter got sick. I walk into the cage, I get announced as Nathan "The Knock Out" Coma. The announcer tells about my boxing past, how I killed someone in the cage, and that I was retired but they pulled me out of retirement for this fight.

Neal

I watch totally shocked, "oh my God." I say and get nervous for Cody, no body can stand five seconds in the cage with Nathan. They threw him up against the worlds best fighter once, and Nathan had him knocked out in four seconds flat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Cody

The bell rings, signaling the fight to start. If it was possible, steam would be blowing out of my ears right now. I punched him in the face, and gave him an uppercut. I body slammed him to the ground, picked him back up, and threw him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:06 pm

Nathan

I shake it off, get up and pick her up, I run to the cage wall and slam her back to the wall. I start to rapidly punch her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:08 pm

Cody

I push him off of me, and look at the giant bruise on my ribcage. The horn blows, and the first round is over. I glared at him, and sat down on the stool as my trainer and three other people worked to get the bruise away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Nathan

I sit on my stool, drink some water and my trainer ices the bruise on my back. "You did good, Nate." He says, I nod my head and he starts to rub my shoulders as I wait for the next round to start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Cody

I stand up, and I'm back to normal. They take away my stool and everything, and I look Nathan up and down. Weak spots, Cody, look for weak spots. I eyed his legs up and down, then went to his chest, then his face. I put in my hot pink mouthpeice, and the horn blarred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Nathan

"Don't let her get to your weak spot." My trainer whispers in my ear, I nod my head, quickly put in my mouthpiece and look at Cody. I run after her when the horn sounds, I pick her up, and flip her over my back, making her hit the floor with a smack. My weak spot is my chest, punch me there and I get the wind knocked out of me. I can still fight but I have to regain my breath for a second or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Cody

I got right up, and landed a hit on his chest. Hard, and in the dead center. I give him a round-house kick to the jaw, and trip him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Nathan

I get up, panting for breath, I can't breath. "Nathan, fight, get her!" My trainer yells, I catch my breath after a minute, and I'm pissed now. I punch her right in the jaw, sending her flying and she hits the cage wall. I go after her, and punch her rapidly on the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:25 pm

Cody

The referee blows his whistle, and gets Nathan off of me. I hold my bleeding face, and slid down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Nathan

"What was that!?" My trainer yells at me, I shrug and lean on the wall. "Fighting." I say after a minute and pull out my mouthpiece, I drink some of my water as I watch Cody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Cody

I get up, and use the towel to wipe the blood off os my face. I spit blood out of my mouth, and look at him. "Big mistake," I mumbled, and fixed my ponytail. I took out my mouthpeice, and drank an entire bottle of water that was half-full with Red Bull. I popped my neck, and the horn blew. I punched him in the chest harshly over and over, and threw him tot he ground. I punched him across the face, and pushed him to the wall of the cage. I punched him in the gut, and let out all of my rage on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Nathan

I try to fight back but I can't breath, my body is pulsing with pain and I just give up. My whole body just collapses to the ground, bloody and bruised. I'm knocked out cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Cody

I smiled brightly, and held my fist into the air as the crowd and announcers go crazy. I take the belt, and hold it high into the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:31 pm

Nathan

My trainer drags me out of the cage, into the back and tries to wake me up. "Wake up Nathan!" He yells and pours water all over me, I slowly open my eyes and sit up. He walks off, angry with me and I struggle to get to my feet. I make my way to the showers, and start to shower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next