Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:29 am

Tiffany

I shook my head, and rested my forehead on Marty's small shoulder. He was mesmirised by the shiny badge. I hugged him tight to me. "He bruised me everywhere."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:40 am

Andy

I pick up Marty, "hey, sport, why don't you go to your room so I can talk to your mom." I say and he runs off to his room with my badge, I sit next to Tiffany. "Do you want to live with me?" I ask. "It is safe, you and Marty will both be protected, and you won't have to work again or worry about Greg." I say and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:44 am

Tiffany

I hugged him tightly, "I'll get changed and packed. Thank you so much, Andy. You're a good friend." I stood up, adn marty ran back out. he started to talk to Andy, and I changed into a light pink sweater with a dark pair of jeans, and my tan Uggs. I put my hair in a messy bun, and packed up all of my clothes. I went to Marty's room, and packed up all of his. I put some of our pictures into the boxes, and I was finished quickly. I carried them out, and set to work on getting all of my bathroom stuff. I smiled as I heard Marty still talking to Andy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:46 am

Andy

I smile at Marty, I answer all of his questions about being in the S.W.A.T team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:49 am

Tiffany

I finsihed, and had a grand total of four boxed, three large and one small. I smiled, and picked up Marty, "You're a little chatter box, aren't you?" I kissed his cheek, and put the badge on his shirt. I looked at Andy, "Okay, "I'm ready." I let Marty hold my purse, and I set him on the ground. I grunted, and picked up the box that contained a little bit of my clothes, and all of my shoes. I put the box of bathroom junk ontop of that, and managed to get out of the house. I put it in the back on his truck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:57 am

Andy

We get into my truck once I get the boxes held down by rope and I drive to my nice house that has two floors. It has, three bedrooms with their own bathrooms, a pretty big kitchen, a play room for kids,a back deck with a huge back yard, a basement with one bathroom and another one room, a garage and driveway for cars. I drive up to the neighborhood, it is like a big circle shape and in the middle of the neighborhood there is a massive field that kids play in. I drive down the road called "South Winds Drive" and pull into my driveway, my house has one tree in front that nears the kitchen window, a garden surrounding the cement steps to the front door and a pebble stone path with step stones in it. I get out of my truck and help Marty out, he looks in aw and I let Tiffany take my hand as she steps out of my truck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:01 am

Tiffany

I untie the boxes, and open up the tailgate. I take them inside, and Marty runs around. I smiled, and looked around. I brough a box into one of the spare rooms, and I started to unload my clothes. I was soon finished, and I set out my bathroom stuff. I picked up Marty, and changed him into his pajamas, which had Superman on them. It was his favorite super hero. I let him out of the room, and I took off my boots, leaving me in my socks. I walked up, and gently rubbed my arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:08 am

Andy

Jacob the kid that always rides his bike pulls up, he has the brain of a five year old but the body of a grown nineteen year old, it is a condition but I can't remember the name. "Hey Jacob, how are you?" I ask and fix his bike tire, the whole neighborhood knows Jacob, we keep his bike in good condition and we talk to him. He never gets off his bike, he takes the same route every day around the neighborhood and always says hi to all of us. "I'm good." Jacob says, and I finish fixing his tire, I put it on his bike and he puts his helmet on. He rides down the road and I go inside, walk to the back and let my three dogs in. One is a golden retriever, her name is Maggie, the other one is a black lab that's name is Ebony and my last dog is a short haired pointer, her name is Dena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:14 am

Tiffany

I stood in the doorway of the backdoor, and watched Marty closely as he played. He yawned, and walked back to me. I picked him up, and took off his shoes. I layed on the couch, set him on my stomach, and waited patiently until he fell asleep. I picked him up, went to my room, and layed him on the bed. I kissed his head, then turned off the lights. I walked downstairs, and neatly put his shoes by the staircase. I looked at Andy, "You're not going to mind us staying here? I mean, I am just a friend and all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:18 am

Andy

"No, I don't mind." I say and smile, I kiss her on the lips and pull away. I walk to the apple themed kitchen and fill the dogs food bowls and water bowls. I grab a coke, go downstairs to the wood themed basement that has wood beams, deep green walls, ledges by the windows and wood as borders. There is a computer down here, a flat screen, bathroom and another room that is empty. I start to watch TV as Ebony chews on her toy and Maggie lays down at the front door, she is a guard dog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:21 am

Tiffany

I slid down the wall to the floor, and I touch my lips. He likes me? I walked down to the basement, and sat down next to me. I looked at him, "What was THAT for?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:24 am

Andy

"I like you, a lot, Tiffany, you're the best thing that has happened to me in a long time." I say and look her in the eyes, Ebony goes upstairs and goes to Marty, she lays down at his feet and falls asleep. Maggie keeps her whole body close to the door and Dena runs around the basement like a lunatic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:28 am

Tiffany

I was a little shocked. "R-really? No one's ever said that about me." I looked at my hands, "I would have never guessed you felt that way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:32 am

Andy

"Yes, really, I love you, want to take care of you and Marty, give you anything that you want or need, support you and make sure you're happy." I tell her and hold her hand in mine. "I would have never offered for you to live with me, I mean, I would have but my feelings put it in motion and I want to protect you and Marty, you two are now mean so much to me, and I didn't plan on it at first but I have fallen for you, and hard." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:35 am

Tiffany

I hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much, Andy. I feel the same way, truthfully." I heard crying coming from upstair, and I snapped my head up. I quickly got out of Andy's lap, and ran upstairs. I went into the room Marty was in, and I calmed him down. He had fallen off the bed. He sucked on his thumb as I wiped away his little tears, and I rocked him gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:42 am

Andy

Ebony licks Marty's tears away and sits next to Tiffany, I smile a little and walk in. "He can sleep in the other room, it has a bed barrier, it will keep him from falling." I tell Tiffany and sit on the edge of the bed. Maggie trots in, she pulls on my pant leg and leads me to the back yard. I smirk when I see teenage kids drinking in my back yard, "hey, you best run unless you want to get chewed to pieces by my dog!" I say and they laugh, I look at Maggie and give her permission to chase them, she bolts down the deck stairs and growls at the them. She chases them off the back yard, they scream and jump over the fence. I laugh and Maggie comes back up, "such a good girl." I say and pat her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:48 am

Tiffany

I layed Marty on the bed in the other room, and Ebony curls up next to the bed. I kissed his head, and he fell back asleep. I took off my sweater, leaving me in the black, long-sleeved shirt. I put on my neon green pajama shorts, and took my hair down. I brushed it, and went into the living room. I sat down on the couch, and started to watch TV. I had on my black sweatshirt that had a white heart on it. I had made me a cup of coffee, and I was sipping it gratefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:52 am

Andy

Dena looks at Tiffany, she licks her feet then walks to the kitchen and so do the other two. They start to eat, I sit down in the large tan Lazy Boy recliner with the standing lamp behind it. There is another recliner in here that is same as this one, then the tan couch, flat screen, two entertainment units that hold movies, pictures etc and the door on the right side leads to the deck. I start to watch TV too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:54 am

Tiffany

I set the coffee cup down, and yawn. "Good night, Andy," I say, and go to my room. I take off the sweatshirt, and crawl under the covers. I fall asleep pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:58 am

Andy

I go to my room and fall in asleep in my bed, my room is kinda a country modern theme.

I soon wake up to my alarm going off, get out of bed and turn off the alarm. I take a shower in my bathroom and get out. I dry off and put on black jeans, tennis shoes and a tan linen shirt. I put gel through my hair, brush my teeth then go to the kitchen, I make coffee and eat a banana, it's about one in the morning. I have work in an hour, I have two jobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:01 am

Tiffany

My eyes flutter open as I hear Andy's alarm go off. Once I wake up, I normally can't fall back to sleep. I sighed, put the sweatshirt back on, and walked out. I rubbed my eyes, "Is there a reason you're up at one in the morning, Andy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:06 am

Andy

"Work, I have two jobs, one being in the S.W.A.T team and this one is a grocery store manager, I take night shifts twice a week, and that fills my week because I work three days as a S.W.A.T team member then the next two as a grocery manager." I tell her and throw away the banana peel, most people would say that I'm running myself into a early grave by working so much and so hard. "I have the weekends off all the time and in two weeks I have a month's vacation coming up." I tell her and make my coffee then stir in the sugar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:10 am

Tiffany

I yawned, "Well now that I'm living with you, can you please make your alarm just a smidge quieter?" I ran my fingers through my hair. I was always just a little crabby whenever I get woken up really early. I laid back down in the bed, and worked on going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:12 am

Andy

I nod my head, put my coffee in a cup with a lid then put on my jacket. I leave a note to Tiffany saying that I'll be back at nine in the morning, I leave it on the fridge then walk out the house, I lock the door and turn on the alarm system. I walk to my truck, get in and drive to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:18 am

Tiffany

I woke up about seven hours later to hear Marty crying. I got up, and took him out of the bed. I changed his diaper, and put on his 'training diaper'. I was in the process of potty training him, and these helped a lot. I pulled on his pajama pants, and he went back to sleep. I went out into the kitchen, and made myself breakfast. I sleepily ate it as I read Andy's note, and I fed the dogs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next