Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:09 am

Scarlett

"She's not suffering anymore. She's dancing around in heaven with Andrea and Annabelle," I say, and look up at the sky, blinking away the tear drops.

Alice

One of my friends, Tiffany, bumped into Andy as she was searcing around for her little three year old, Marty. "Sorry," she said. She's only twenty one. She looked up for a split second, then went back to looking for him.

[Here's Tiffany. It ain't no funeral without a little romance! District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 1957203059 ]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 BearGcurrent_zps528ae15d
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:14 am

Joseph

"I'm sure she is giving Jasmine a good lecture too about how to stay away from me." I say and laugh a little.

Andy

I look at the girl and smile a little, "who are you looking for, ma'am?" I ask and follow her.

{True! District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 1957203059 }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:16 am

Tiffany

"My son. He saw a dog and ran off." I smirked, and held him in the air, "There you are! Little rascal!" He squealed, and I kissed him all over his face. I set him on my hip, and looked at the guy. "My name's Tiffany. I'm a friend of Alice, and I was close to Cody."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:19 am

Andy

"I'm Andy." I say and hold out my hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:23 am

Tiffany

"Nice to meet you." I let go of his hand, "This is Marty. Say hi, sweetheart." He waved, and put his head on my shoulder. I set him down, and he ran to Alice. I crossed my arms, and looked at him. I was wearing a mid-thigh black dress that had a jeweled belt, and I was wearing a pair of plain, black flats. My hair was curled, and I had on long, black diamond earrings.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:27 am

Andy

"I like your tattoo." I say and smile, I have a love for tattoo's and have quite a few of my own. "I have one on my rib cage, it looks like flesh then metal ribs, it looks pretty real then my arm is like a bionic arm tattoo." I say and show her my arm that is completely finished and looks like a bionic arm that is ripping through.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:30 am

Tiffany

I smiled, "Thank you, and that pretty freaking awesome." I looked at Marty, and frowed. "Marty! No, sir!" I yell, and he backs away from Dae's dress. Alice picks him up, and started to lecture him. I sighed, and shook my head, "He's such a trouble maker."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:32 am

Andy

I laugh a little, "seems so but he is a boy, he's bound to do it some time." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:34 am

Tiffany

"I've figured all that out on my own. The father left whenever he figured out I was pregnant. I've been on my own since I had him," I say. I looked back at him, then at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:40 am

Andy

"I'm sorry, some guys are sh!tty like that." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:43 am

Tiffany

"You got that right. It's like none of them want kids nowadays. I wish I had a relationship like Joseph and Cody had. Now that's true love at it's best," I say, and smile at him. "It's been nice talking to you. It's too bad you live in Italy." I walked over, and picked up Marty. I started to talk with him, and he babbled on about everything.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:46 am

Andy

"Not for long, I won't be living in Italy." I mumble to myself and go to my car, I get in and lean back in the seat, sigh and put in a Warrant CD, it starts to play Cherry Pie and I sing along as I try to forget that I'll be moving here soon.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:50 am

Tiffany

I walked to my truck, and put Marty in his car seat. I shut the door, and gasped whenever I saw my ex. He would beat me, almost ot the point that I would black out. He spotted me, and walked over, clearly drunk. He put his arm on the car, and his other one of his hip. I crossed my arms, and ignored him as he flirted with me. He finally struck me on the cheek, and I gently touched it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:52 am

Andy

I see a guy hit Tiffany, get out of my car and very quickly put out my cigarette. I walk over, and spin him around. "Hey, bud, you don't hit a woman, do you hear me?" I ask, I know I can handle him, I'm in the S.W.A.T team.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:57 am

Tiffany

Greg runs off, and I stop crying. "Th-thank you," I say. I pick up my car keys, and open up Marty's door. I calm him down, and kiss his cheek. I shut the door again, and touch the red mark on my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:02 am

Andy

"No need for thank you, it should be common for someone to help someone when they get hurt." I say and gently touch her cheek, "the redness will go away but I would put ice on it so it isn't stinging." I tell her and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:07 am

Tiffany

I nodded my head, "I know. I've dealt with worse things than this." I tried to stop blushing, and I looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:11 am

Andy

I notice her blushing and smile, "if he ever comes near you or Marty again just call me and I will snap his neck for ya." I say and give her my number that is on the back of my S.W.A.T card. I go back to my truck, get in and continue to listen to my music.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:16 am

Tiffany

I smile, get into my truck, and drive home. I get Marty out of his car seat, and he runs inside. I smiled, and put his number into my phone. I walked inside, and locked the door. I started to make dinner.

Scarlett

I walked over to Neal. "Where have you been?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:22 am

Neal

My face is stained with tears, I smell vile with cigarette smoke and my eyes are puffy from crying. "In the car smoking, and crying." I say and sniffle, I hate it when people see me cry so I usually go hide somewhere until I finish crying.

Andy

I get a call from the S.W.A.T team and I speed out of the parking lot to the county office. I get there, put on my S.W.A.T suit in a minutes time and grab a gun, we pile into a van with the words S.W.A.T in large letters on the side and we go to the bank that is being held at gun point by multiple gun men.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:25 am

Tiffany

I shake with fear as the guy walked around. I had to deposit something into my safety deposit box whenever he came in. I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a pink blouse, and white flats. There was already a dead body in here. Marty was at home with a babysitter. Please, Lord, help us!
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:29 am

Andy

Cops swarm the bank and we get out of the S.W.A.T van, "you have permission to kill all gun men if needed, all innocents are excepted to be brought out alive and fine." Cops tell us, we nod our heads, say a quick pray and go inside from the back. I kick down the door and we split up into three groups that will be coming in one side then the other and last, surrounding the gun men and if they fire we shoot and kill them.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:33 am

Tiffany

The gun men hears police siren's and he grabs me by the hair, pulling me up. I shake in fear, and he yells something as he holds the gun to my head. I shut my eyes tightly, and mentally say multiple prayers.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:35 am

Andy

We flash bang the gun men, he drops the woman and rubs his eyes, I shoot him dead and the others surrender. They get arrested, and I help the people out of the bank.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:41 am

Tiffany

I shook my ringing head, and managed to walk out. I get directed to an ambulance, and they started to make sure I wasn't harmed as I shook violently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next