Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Tiffany

I gave her a hug, "You need to find someone else." I let go, and Marty came over to me doing to 'potty dance'. I picked him up, and we walked out about two minutes later. He went back to helping Andy wax his car.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Andy

"I wish I could go home but I left my parents for Greg, I thought he was a awesome guy but I guess my mom was right, and I ran away." Bella says and starts to cry. "I'm only sixteen!" She says and cries more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Tiffany

"If you tell them what happened, they'll let you come back home. They're your parents! Atleast you have an alternative home, I had to basically raise Marty inside the cafe until I had enough money to buy a house," I say, and he reaches up, signaling he wanted Andy to hold him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Andy

I pick up Marty and we go to the back yard, we play with the dogs. "I'll try to get them to let me come back." She says and sniffles, she hugs Tiffany and walks back over to her house, where Greg is, she walks inside and locks the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Tiffany

I go to the backyard, and smile at all of them. I sit down on the steps, and Maggie lays down next to me. I stroke her fur, and we both keep a good watch on them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Andy

Dena comes over to us and Marty plays tug with her, Dena is gentle with him. I smile and watch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:14 pm

Tiffany

I stood by Andy, and rested my head on his arm. Marty fell, and started to cry. I walked over, and stood him up, and he stopped. He went back to playing tug-o-war, and I stand next to Andy again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Andy

Ebony lays at my feet, she is the oldest, she is twenty three, my mom got her when she was pregnant with me. Ebony lets out a loud huff, closes her eyes and falls asleep. I smile, and start to train Maggie, she is in the process of learning more commands.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Tiffany

I picked up Marty, and spun around. I kissed his cheek, and set him back down. I looked at Andy, "Can we go out and buy him a little playset? I have enough money."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:23 pm

Andy

"Sure." I say and Maggie and Dena go inside, I kneel down to Ebony who is still asleep. I tap her and she opens her eyes, "come on, Eb, time to go inside." I say, she lets out another loud huff, gets to her feet and slowly makes her way up the porch stairs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Tiffany

I pick up Marty, and go inside. I set him on the floor, and changed. I put on a white sweater, a pair of light pink pants, and my tan Uggs. I put my hair up, and sat Marty on the bed. I changed him into a pair of shorts, a red and blue striped shirt, and some little tennis shoes. I brushed his hair, and grabbed my purse. We went downstairs, and I looked at Andy. "Okay, let's go," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Andy

We go to my truck and get in, we leave and I drive us to the store.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Tiffany

I get out, and hold Marty's hand. We walked in, and I look around. Marty gasped, and ran up to a play set that had a swing and a slide, and it was for children his age. I smiled, "You want that one, Marty?" I ask. He ponts to it, "Mommy, please?" I smiled, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Andy

I pick up the box with the set and we go check out.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:43 pm

Tiffany

Marty walks by my side, and Andy puts the box in the back. I buckle Marty in his car seat, and I get into my seat. I wait for Andy, and I look at myself in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Andy

I get into the truck and drive us home.

{I just noticed on my last post I put Marty instead of Andy! Lol!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Tiffany

I open up the front door, and Marty runs inside. I take the box out of the back, and go to the backyard. "Andy! Help me with this!" I yell, and start to read the instructions.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Andy

I go to the back yard and start to read the instructions with her, I help her set it up.

{Do you want to play Illicit Few? Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Tiffany

We finish, and Marty starts to happily play on it.

[Sure!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Andy

Ebony walks down from the porch, she lays under the deck for shade and I watch her, I have been worried about her lately, she is getting old and seems to be giving out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:59 pm

Tiffany

I looked at Ebony. "Should we take her to the vet?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Andy

"No, she is just old, she is twenty three, after all." I say and sit by Ebony, she is my best friend, she lays her head on my lap and licks my hands, I smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Tiffany

I start to push Marty on the swing.

[I have to go. I'll be back in maybe in hour or two.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Andy

I go inside when Ebony goes inside, she lays on the couch and I sit next to her. Her breathing slows, a tear goes down my cheek and she continues to breath slowly.

{Okay!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Tiffany

I take Marty inside, and take off his shoes. The dogs come in, and I set Marty down. He runs to Ebony, and falls asleep as he lays his head on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next