Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Dae

I get out, and flip my hair. I sneezed again, and we walked inside. I ordered a cake mix flavoured ice cream with sprinkles, and I sat down at a table. I rested my feet on the extra chair, and started to eat it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Edward

I get blue raspberry ice cream and sit across from Dae once I get my ice cream, I start to eat it. "How have you been?" I ask and eat some of my ice cream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Dae

"Fine. I have calmed down a lot since you last saw me. I bet you already noticed that," I say with my somewhat deeper voice. I put my feet on his lap, and i looked at him with a weird face as I ate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Edward

"I did notice." I say and smile, I eat some more of my ice cream. I set down my ice cream cup and pull out a somewhat long black jewelry box and hand it to her. "Hope you like it." I say and smile, the box has a gold chain necklace with small tear shaped diamonds hanging off of it, and it all real gold and diamonds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Dae

I looked at it, then smiled a little. "It's pretty," I say. I put it on, and threw away my cup in the trashcan behind me. I sneezed again, and looked at him, "I was planning on getting a lip ring today. Oh, and I got a touge stud thingy about a month ago." I stuck out my tongue, and then put it back in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Edward

"I could take you if you want." I tell her and throw away my cup. "I got my wrists pierced last week." I say and show her the piercings on the top of my wrists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Dae

"Nice," I saw and smile. I looked up at him, and kissed his cheek. "C'mon," I say and take him by the hand. I led him back to the car, and we drove to the peircing place. I sat in the chair, and they started to get me ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:06 am

Edward

I look around the place and spot a couple of tattoo boards, I start to look at the pictures of tattoos. I already have three tattoos. One that goes from my forearm to my wrist it is a snake, another one that is on my side it is a huge black dragon that looks very real and a wolf on my back that almost takes up my whole back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:18 am

Dae

I get the peircing, and I walk up behind Edward. I wrapped my arms around his waist, "I'll come with you tomorrow to get one. Let's go back to my place." I flipped my bangs, and walked to the car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:20 am

Edward

I smile and follow her to my car, we get in and I drive us back to her place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:24 am

Dae

I get out of the car, and hold Edward's hand. I take us back to my room, and I look at myself in the mirror. I smirked, and looked at him, "What do you want to do? I had nothing planned today."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:27 am

Edward

"How about this?" I ask, I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:29 am

Dae

I blushed brightly, and kissed him back. I pulled away, "I remember I fainted the first time I saw you." I shut my eyes, and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:31 am

Edward

I smile and press her gently on the wall, I French kiss her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 am

Dae

I pulled away, "We have to be quiet, my parent's are next door." I went back to French kissing him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:35 am

Edward

I nod my head and start to kiss her slowly and gracefully on the neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:36 am

Dae

I heard a pounding on my door, and I scrambled away from Edward. "What's going on in here?" I heard Ma ask. I rubbed my neck, "Nothing, Ma!" I heard a sigh, and she walked away. I exhaled deeply, and sat on my bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:39 am

Edward

I laugh quietly and sit next to her, I kiss her on the cheek. "We could go to my place if you want, no one there." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:56 am

Dae

I shrugged, "Okay." I stood up, and put my shoes back on. I ran my fingers through my hair, and coughed. I turned my fan on, and walked out of my room.

[Ugh, my mom made me go over to the neighbor's house for 6 minutes and 30 seconds. She's wacky.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:56 am

Edward

I drive us to place which is in Bridgeport.

Joseph

"Do we really have to go see him?" Kat whines, she hasn't left yet because we have to go see a very old and interesting friend for help. "Yes." I say while putting on my jacket.

{Okay.}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:01 am

Dae

I wake up after falling asleep in the car, and I fixed my hair and beanie. I got out, and rubbed my eye. I held his hand, and let him lead me to his house.

Cody

I walked out in a pair of black shorts and a Misfits shirt. I looked at Joseph and kat, "Where are you two going?" I rubbed my very skinny legs. I had lost a grand total of twenty six pound from being in jail. I was basically a stick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:06 am

Edward

I unlock the door and lead her in, I close it behind us and smile. My house is huge and has a very inviting feel to it.

Joseph

"His name is Wolf." Kat says and sighs, "he is the most weirdest guy I have ever met, he believes in these ancient Dragons and says that there are Dragon tongues." She tells her. "Yes we all know he is weird but he can help out." I say and roll my eyes. "Yes, okay let the weird man that believes in Dragons help out with the Mob." She says while crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:11 am

Cody

"Mob stuff. Not getting involed," I say with a blank expression. I sit down on the couch with my reading glasses, and I pull out a book.

Dae

I sleepily look around, and stretch. I walked to the kitchen, and started to make some coffee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:17 am

Joseph

"He is our peacemaker, he knows how to make a group come to peace with us." I tell Cody and someone knocks on the door, Kat answers it and sighs. "Freaky is here!" She says and lets Wolf in, "it's nice to see you too, Kat." Wolf says calmly, she rolls her eyes and sits at the kitchen table. "Hi, Wolf." I say and he smiles, "Hi, Joseph." He says and we go sit at the kitchen table.

Edward

I go to the living room and see my older brother, "why are you here?" I ask and he shrugs, "cause I want to be." He says while propping his feet on the coffee table, he knows that drives me nuts. "Get your feet off my coffee table." I say and move his feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:21 am

Dae

I pick up Edward's electric guitar, and I started to play Damage by Fit For Rivals. I was very talented, and I stopped occasionally to take a sip of my coffee. I set it down after about a minute, and I walked into the living room. I jumped whenever I saw Edward's older brother, and cursed whenever the coffee fell onto my shirt. I set the mug on a table, took off my shirt, and started to ring it out. I was very confident with myself, and I didn't care if anyone saw anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Writing :: RPGs :: Archives-
Jump to: