Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Dexter

I take my gun and shoot the man in the head, "there problem solved." I say and look at the man. "Now tell me why you betrayed us!" I demand from the man and take off the gag. "No." He says and I shoot him in the leg, "how about now, or you don't get medical care." I say and swing on the gun on my finger. He starts to cry, and he starts talking about a gang that is up and coming. He tells me who they are, where they are and everything else. "Their threats." I say and shoot him in the head. "Got my information, Tony, come on down and take care of these corpses!" I say in Italian and my husband comes down. He cleans up the mess with the help of my brother.

Neal

I pick her up and carry her to the hummer, I put her in and get in. I drive us back to the base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Cody

I shut my eyes, and listen for a moment. I turn around, and shoot in a certain area in the wall, which was actually cut out and replaced with a very thin wood. A body falls through the wall, and I turn my head. "Get everyone out, now. There's more than this."

Scarlett

I sniffle, and get out of the car. I looked at Neal, and stayed close by to him as we walked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Dexter

"Clear everyone out of the house, Tony." I say and he goes upstairs, he tells everyone to leave. I go into the hole in the wall and I am welcomed by a shot gun to the head. "Nothing new." I say and laugh a little, I spin around and grab the shot gun, I point it to the man and shoot it off, he falls dead and I shoot the other people in here.

Neal

I take her to my bunk room and set her on my bunk, I kiss her on the forehead. "Everything will be alright." I say and hug her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Cody

I get into the hole, and look around. I smirked, and disarmed one of the guys. I started to shoot everyone, and they all fell dead quickly. I heard the thudding of footsteps upstairs, and I quickly ran out.

Scarlett

I tensed up at his touch, and curled up in a ball. I started to shake violently. "Murderers, murderers, murderers," I repeated in Italian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Dexter

I go upstairs with Cody and see a bunch of men, one has a gun pointed to Isabella as she cowers in a corner. He fires the gun and I run and push Isabella out of the way, she lands on the ground and I get hit with the bullet in my neck.

Neal

"Scarlett, please calm down, I am not going to hurt you." I say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Cody

I shot the guy dead, take his machine gun, and kill the rest of the men in the house. I kneel down to Dexter, and a few Mob and Mafia men run in. "Get her to the hospital, now," I say in Italian. They carry her out of the room, and I cradle Isabella in my arms. I used one of my methods to calm her down that I used on Scarlett, which was to sing a song. I picked her up, and continued to sing. I sheiled her eyes from the corpses, and walked out of the house as everyone stared at me.

Scarlett

I screamed, and frantically scooted to the far corner of the bunk. I looked around the black abyss, "Murderers, murderers," I continued to chant in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Dexter

I get put into surgery and they soon finish, I lay in the hospital bed and my eyes flutter open and closed as I try to wake up.

Neal

"What's the matter with her?" I ask my Sargent, "she is in shock, she'll come out of it." He tells me and I nod my head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Scarlett

My vision comes back, and I started to cry again. "Th-they know where we live," I say in Italian. "They'll come again. Murderers!"

Cody

I let go of isabella's hand as we got to the hospital room, and she climbs onto Dexter's bed and cuddles up next to her. I smiled, and held Joseph's hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Dexter

I feel Isabella at my side and smile a little, I grip onto her shirt and she falls asleep in my lap as my heart rate goes up and down on the heart monitor.

Neal

"Calm down, Scarlett, I will make sure we are safe!" I say and hold her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Scarlett

I screeched loudly, wiggled out of his arms, and fell off the top bunk. I lay unconscious on the floor with a small crack in my head that was bleeding out slowly.

Cody

"C'mon. I smell like blood and lead," I say and usher him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Dexter

Tony walks in and sits by my side, he sets Isabella in a different chair and covers her up with a blanket. He sits back down next to me and holds my hand, I breath slowly and my heart rate slows down a lot. He watches my heart rate and I try to stay alive.

Neal

A medic comes in and they take her to the surgery room, they fix her head and the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Scarlett

My eyes fluttered open, and I felt a pounding in my head. I breathed slowly, and got a sudden jolt of pain strike down from my neck to my lower back.

Cody

I took a quick shower, changed into a tight, black long-sleeved shirt, a pair of blood red shorts, and my leather boots. I had my hair in a messy bun, and I had no makeup on. I walked back to Dexter's house, and started to collect blood samples from all the corpses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Joseph

I go to Dexter's house too and look around, I mop up the blood as I look around.

Dexter

I am let go from the hospital and come home, I see Cody and Joseph in my house and I sigh. I ignore them and walk to Tony and I's room. I rip off the bandage on my neck then throw it away, I take out the stitches and my neck bleeds slightly. I go to my office and type on my laptop as I chain smoke.

Neal

I sit by Scarlett's side and gently hold her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Cody

I screamed, and took the mop from Joseph, "Mop somewhere else! I ain't finished with these yet!" I silently took the blood samples, and moved onto another. I leaned down, my butt sticking in the air, and spun the Q-tip over the bullet hole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Dexter

I get my guys and I tell them to go eliminate the gang that the man was talking about earlier. They leave, I get up and go downstairs. "Joseph, your coming with me, and don't protest." I say and toss him a sniper rifle, he catches it and I get my sniper rifle that awakes at my touch and I can only fire it. "Where are we going?" Joseph asks, "shut up, I am in no mood to talk." I say and we leave the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Cody

I smiled, and went back home. I went downstairs, and put each of the samples into a machine, and all of the guy's heads popped up on my giant screens. I smiled, and saved all of their files. A gun was pressed to my head, and I silently wrote the letter saying that I would be gone. A man posted it on the fridge, and I was herded into a van. I sighed, and crossed my arms as they blindfolded me.

Scarlett

I looked at the guy, and slowly pulled my hand away, "Who are you?" I had heard the doctors talking about memory loss or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:37 pm

Dexter

I sit on a building with Joseph, I smirk when I see the guys from that gang loading Cody into a van. "Jacka$$es." I say quietly and put my eye up to the scope on my rifle, I watch their car until it gets to the end of the street and walkie talkie my Mafia guys to watch the car until it gets out of their sight and pass it on. They watch until it pulls up in front of a house, I leave the building with Joseph and we go the house, "they gave us their hideout place without even knowing." I say quietly to myself and we sneak in after they take Cody inside the place.

Neal

"I am Neal, your boyfriend." I say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Cody

Ten heavily armored and weaponed guards surround Dexter's group, and several more guard all the doors. They put me in a chair, cuff me to it, and punch me in the face. I remained quiet, and soon my face was beaten to unrecognization. I spit out blood, and another punch made my nose bleed.

Scarlett

"Boyfriend? I don't have one," I say and furrow my brows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Joseph

I snap when I see them hurting Cody and take them all on without any problems, I fight them all like I was fighting in the boxing arena again.

Neal

"Your pregnant by me." I say and point to her stomach. "I am your boyfriend." I say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Cody

I shut my eyes, and coughed. I tried to lift my head up, but another blow sent it back down. "Please.. Stop," I begged. They chuckled menacingly, and more and more guards fought Joseph.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Dexter

I shoot some guards and shoot the ones beating Cody, I untie her and throw her over my shoulder. Joseph continues to fight the guards and hasn't gotten hurt, yet. I run out of the house and rush Cody to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Cody

The doctor's eyes grow wide as they see me, and I get rushed to surgery to fix some of the gashes and wounds. I lay in a hospital bed with multiple bruises on my face, a busted lip, and five stitched wounds. I layed there still and quiet.

The guards retreated to their cars, and drove off in a hurry. The necklace that had the four-leaf clover on it lay on the ground next to the chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Joseph

I see the necklace that I gave Cody and I pick it up and put it in my pocket, I walk back home and sit on the couch. I hear a scream and see Betty, she runs down the stairs in her underwear and bra. "Their coming back!" She says and I look at her curiously. "What and why don't you have clothes on?" I ask. "I was asleep and I woke up to see my burns coming back, their coming back!" She says and starts to cry. "Why?" I ask. "The doctor said that the cover up wouldn't last for long, like ten years and that time is up!" She explains. Betty's husband Noah comes down the stairs, he cringes when he sees the burns. "What happened?" He asks, she tells him and he gets grossed out. She cries more and runs upstairs, she puts on her skinny jeans, boots, a black long sleeved shirt and her old cape. She puts the hood over her head and runs out the house, I sigh and watch TV.

{This is the link to Betty's pic, my computer is being picky and won't let the pic stay on here for some reason. Stupid computer! Lol!}
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=2012+female+models&view=detail&id=98310945498CDF513FB8BA2667CF4B613895D110&first=968
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:56 am

Cody

The hospital calls Joseph, and I turned my head towards the window so he didn't have to see my face whenever he cane through the door. I reached a weak hand to my neck, and sighed whenever the necklace wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:07 am

Joseph

I go to the hospital and limp into the room Cody is in, I clutch my side where my liver as I hope that I didn't get stabbed in the liver or worse my lungs. I sit on the chair next to her bed and close my eyes as my breathing is rapid and wheezy. I shove my hand into my pocket and grab the necklace, I lean up and open Cody's hand. I place it in her hand close it, "t-there, don''t lose it again." I wheeze and sit back down, I close my eyes again and try to ignore the pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next