Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Scarlett

I ran up behind Neal in one of his shirts and my jeans. I wrapped my arms around his waist, "Don't go, Neal." I started to cry.

Cody

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled myself closer to him to where my stomah was touching his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Neal

"I will be back with you soon, I promise." I say and kiss her gently on the lips, I pull away and wipe away her tears. "I love you, Scarlett." I say and unwrap her arms from my waist, I walk onto the plane and take my seat.

Joseph

I kiss her on the neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Scarlett

I cried harder, "But, Neal." They closed the door, and everyone in the gate left. "I'm pregnant," I whispered. I slowly turned around, and walked home.

Cody

I smiled, and got that feeling I always did when he kissed me on my neck. I started to nibble on his ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Neal

I let a tear go down my cheek, "what did I just do?" I ask myself quietly and close my eyes, tears slip but I mange to hold the well of them back.

Joseph

I smile and press her gently on the floor, I climb up on top of her and kiss her all over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Scarlett

I layed of the couch in a pair of his pajamas, and tried to sleep.

Cody

I kicked of my heels, and ran my fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Neal

I fall asleep and tears still escape my eyes.

Joseph

I slide my hand up her dress and pull off her underwear, I smile and kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Cody

"Easy there, tiger," I say an wink.

Scarlett

I tossed and turned but ended up watching TV. I turned it off as an Army documentary flashed on, and I cried myself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Neal

I wake up and the plane lands, I get off the plane and go to my assigned base. I am in Afghanistan.

Joseph

I laugh a little and unhook her bra, I kiss her on her chest.

{Time Skip!}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Cody

I put on my clothes, and helped Joseph with his.

Scarlett

I felt a kick come from the baby, and I dialed Neal's number.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Neal

I sit on my bunk and answer my phone, "hello." I say and smile a little.

Joseph

I smile and kiss Cody on the forehead, I put on my shoes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Scarlett

"Neal, I'm pregnant," I say and inhale sharply.

Cody

"This was very stupid, we didn't have protection," I say and sigh. I fix his hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Neal

I sit shocked and happy but also a little upset that I am not there, "why didn't you tell me before I left?" I ask

Joseph

"Then why didn't you stop me?" I ask and let her fix my hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Cody

"I'm a little out of whack," I say and sigh.

Scarlett

"I was scared," I say and mess with my hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Joseph

I laugh a little and kiss her on the cheek, I walk out of the room after I am done getting dressed. I go talk with some people.

Neal

"I am not suppose to be able to have kids." I tell her and hop off my bunk. "I will come back home." I say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Cody

I walk out of the room, and start to chat with a few men from the Mob.

Scarlett

"Well, you're the only person I've ever had sex with," I say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Neal

"I trust you." I say, "I have to go but I will try to get home, I love you." I say and hang up, I go outside of the bunk hall and we are assigned our first mission.

Dexter

I come down the stairs in a deep red cocktail dress, fish nets and high heels. I have my hair up in a bun with ringlets coming down in the front, I put on makeup but not a lot. I walk over to my husband and we start talking as I keep an eye out for someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Cody

I walk over to Joseph and kiss his cheek. I smiled, and the men started to talk to me.

Scarlett

I felt a hand clasp around my eyes, and one firmly on my mouth. I was pushed put of the house, and shoved into a van. A man wrapped a blindfold around my eyes, and bound my hands together. I started to cry, and was thankful Ma and dad had taught me Italian. "Where are you taking me?" I asked in Italian. He laughed, and patted my head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Neal

We grab our guns and we put on our armor, we go to the rebel base and scout it out.

Dexter

I see the traitor and smirk, I walk over and gag him with a cloth. I blind fold him and tie his hands, I put a gun to his head and push him to my basement, I make sure no one can see me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Scarlett

I can feel them pick me up, and they sat me in a hauntingly comfortable chair. They untie my hands, then handcuff them together behind the back. I felt them handcuff my ankles to the legs of the chair, and I started to breathe heavily.

Cody

I smirked as I caught a glimpse of Dexter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Dexter

I set the man in the chair and take off the blindfold, I take the gun away from his head and look at him. "Why did you betray us, brother?" I ask and grip his jaw, he looks at me with fear in his eyes. I un-gag his mouth so he can talk, "because I wanted to." He tells me and I don't believe it. "Tell me." I demand but I keep a eerie calmness to my voice. "No." He says and I grab my stun gun, "I suggest you tell me." I say and hold it to his throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Scarlett

They take off my blindfold, and I see them breaking my phone. I swallowed hard, and kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Neal

We get into the place and I break down the door, we see a women tied up in a chair and I look closer. "Scarlett?" I ask and the rest of my team kills the men and I untie her.

Dexter

I go upstairs and walk over to Cody, "come here." I say and take her downstairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Scarlett

I hug Neal tightly, and cry into his chest.

Cody

I look at Dexter, then the guy, "Who's here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Neal

"Calm down, I'm here and I'm going to protect you." I say and gently rub her back.

Dexter

"What are you talking about?" I ask curiously and gag the guy again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Cody

I turned my head to the wardrobe, and pulled out my gun from my leg strap. I opened the door, and pulled put the guy, "Lookie here."

Scarlett

I cried harder, and held onto his shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next