Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:37 am

Edward

I smile and chuckle a little, "no, I would never ask such a thing like that." I tell her. "Anyways, I need a place to stay tonight with my little sister, can we stay here for the night?" I ask and get a text from my sister. "Their here." The texts says and I quickly text her back, "get out and run like hell.' I text back and put my phone back in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:42 am

Cody

"Yes. I warn you, I have five teenage girls," I say and smile.

Scarlett

We all come bursting through the door, laughing loudly. We all go to our rooms, except for Dae.

Dae

I stared, wide-eyed at the boy in the living room. "Hi mister! I'm Dae," I say and extend my hand, "Dae Grant."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 am

Edward

I smile and turn around, I shake her hand, "Nice to meet you Dae, I am Edward." I say and release from the handshake, I hear a knock at the door and walk up to it, I see my sister and she quickly comes in when I open the door. "I am alive!" She says and pants for breath, "yes I see that." I say and turn back to Dae.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:47 am

Dae

I took off my jacket, and set it on the coat rack. I skipped upstairs, and put on my short, white dress with my orange heels. We all walked down in our dresses and heels, and ma was smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:53 am

Edward

"You all are very beautiful young ladies." I say and smile at each one of them, I have great charm, a smooth voice, a gentle smile and I am a amazing at getting what I want since I have those things on my side but I never use them for bad. 'Well-" I cut off Natasha by putting my hand over her mouth, "don't speak, you never say the right things, it's like you stumble over your words then you sound rude." I tell her and she crosses her arms, "that's not nice!" She says, I smile and move my hand off of her mouth. "Then try not to talk and I will be nice the rest of the time." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:56 am

Dillion

Me and Andrea cross our arms, "We have boyfriends!" Alice and Scarlett roll their eyes, and Dae's face was as red as a tomato.

Dae

I almost fainted, and I squeaked loudly, causing Dillion to burst out laughing, "Oh, it's so hard to believe we're twins!" I stuck my tongue out at her, and crossed my arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:02 am

Edward

I chuckle when she squeaks, "very cute." I tell Dae and smile.

{This is Edward}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:04 am

Dae

I giggled, and fainted.

Cody

"Oh my goodness!" I say and start to fan her. "Dillion! Quit your laughing!" I snap at her as her loud laughs echo a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:07 am

Edward

"Well, there's your fifth girl that has fainted!" Natasha says and tries not to laugh, I walk over to Dae and kneel down to her. I snap my fingers in front of her face until her eyes open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:09 am

Dae

I jump, and my face flushes whenever I look into Edward's eyes.

Cody

I smiled, and shooed the girls out of the room. I walked upstairs, and picked out a light pick dress that came up to my mid-thigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:11 am

Edward

"Promise not to faint on me and might just go out with you because you're very sweet." I tell her and kiss her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:13 am

Dae

I blushed harder, "Sorry. I'm not used to such charming men." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:15 am

Edward

"It's fine." I say and smile, I help her up and Natasha giggles, "look at you, too charming for her!" She says and I shot her a look, she stops and goes and sits on the couch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:18 am

Dae

I pinned back my bangs, and Jedi comes down the stairs. I gasped, and scratched him on the head, "Jedi, lay down," I say and he lies down infront of the couch. I smiled, and twirled my hair around on my finger, "So, what do you do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:21 am

Edward

"He doesn't know what fun is, he is always reading and making women faint when he walks out of the house, this is the first time in three months he has left the house and not read a book non stop!" Natasha tells her and I put my face in my hands, "Natasha will you just zip it?" I ask and she smiles, "sure I can but I chose not to!" She says and laughs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:22 am

Dae

I giggled, and kissed his cheek. "I love books," I say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:25 am

Edward

I smile and kiss her back on the cheek, "well it seems that we have found common ground." I tell her and gently wrap my arms around her waist, "I don't know how he does it!" Natasha says and runs upstairs, I roll my eyes at Natasha and look into Dae's eyes deeply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:27 am

Dae

I lean in and kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:29 am

Edward

I smile and kiss her back, the kiss is smooth and almost has a crisp clean like feeling to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:31 am

Dae

I pulled away, "Wow, you're a good kisser," I say and look at my feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:33 am

Edward

"Thank you, you are too." I tell her and gently lift her chin up with my finger, I kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:36 am

Dae

I return the kiss, and wrap my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:40 am

Edward

I smile and pick her up, I hold her by the thighs with a tight yet gentle grip. "You're very stunning." I tell her and smile more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:13 am

Dae

I smiled, and put some of my hair behind my ear. I kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Edward

I kiss her back and pull away when I hear Natasha, "Dae and Edward sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" She chants, I set Dae down and start to chase Natasha around the house while she chants the song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Writing :: RPGs :: Archives-
Jump to: