Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:11 am

Cody

I tugged at his shirt, and stuck my tongue in his mouth.

Scarlett

"Everything. I'm sorry I freaked on you, Lane. You know I love you, and not just as a friend," I say and let a butterfly land on my hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:15 am

Lane

"I love you too and I accept your apology." I say and smile a little.

Joseph

I smile and start to French kiss her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:18 am

Scarlett

"Ma told me something whenever I was six. She said that we were not cousins, and that your family was just friends with ours," I say. "It is okay for us to date," I say.

Cody

I started to suck on his tongue, and I blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:20 am

Lane

"Alright then let's date." I say and smile a little.

Joseph

I smile and take off her tank top, I unhook her bra and start French kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:24 am

Scarlett

"If we ignore eachother all day, my ma will stop grounding me," I say.

Cody

I got butterflies and goosebumps, and I took off his shirt. I put my bra back on, just so I would be a little more comfortable. I kissed his abs, and I looked up at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:25 am

Lane

"Okay." I say and smile.

Joseph

I smile and press her gently to the bed, I kiss her on the stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:29 am

Cody

"Sixteen years ago, I finally found happiness thanks to you," I say and take off my pants.

Scarlett

"Remember how whenever we were young, we would run around the house holding hands and showing everyone our paintings and drawings?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:32 am

Joseph

"So long ago but with you it seems like only a short time, Cody." I say and gently pull down her underwear and kiss her on the lips more.

{Time Skip!}

Lane

"I do remember that." I say and smile more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:36 am

Cody

I smiled, and pulled up the covers over our bodies, "Joseph, you make menfeel like I'm nineteen again." I started to get pledant memories from that day we first met and instantly clicked without even knowing eachother's names.

Scarlett

"I love you, Lane," I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:43 am

Joseph

I smile and kiss her on the forehead, "remember when I went chasing after you in my boxers because I thought you were mad at me, also that Katherine was drunk?" I ask and laugh a little, "I was seriously cold." I tell her and laugh more.

Lane

"I love you, too." I say and smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:50 am

Cody

"I remember," I say. "I remember Katherine said that I was just a one night stand."

Scarlett

"Lane, I'm really sorry I freaked on you." I was running out of words to say. I just wanted to paint with him like old times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:52 am

Joseph

I laugh a little and get up, I put on my clothes. "I wonder what happened to her anyways?" I say

Lane

"I am going to go, I love you." I say and hang up, I go back to drinking and smoking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:55 am

Cody

I shrugged, and put on my clothes. I looked at my small figure in the mirror, and I smiled. "Joey, when's another one of those Mob parties?"

Scarlett

I smiled, and hung up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:57 am

Joseph

"Probably soon." I say and smile, "tonight!" I hear Kat say and I smile more.

Katherine

I knock on the front door of Joseph's house and wait for a answer, I had heard he was in town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:02 am

Cody

"I'll get it," I say and open the front door. My eyes widened, "Katherine?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:07 am

Katherine

"Yup, it's me!" I say and smile, I have changed a lot over the years and I quit with the drugs and stripping including the prostitution. My son Edward and daughter Natasha stand behind me, Natasha pops gum loudly and I shot her a look, "what are going to do?" She asks in a sassy tone, I roll my eyes and she puts her hands on her hips. Edward rolls his eyes and sticks his nose back in his book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:09 am

Cody

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I firmly planted my body in the doorway. I had no intentions of letting her in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:11 am

Katherine

"I just wanted to stop by and I promise that I have changed." I tell her and continue to smile, "she has changed." Edward says and keeps reading his book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:15 am

Cody

My face softens a little, and I smiled, "You expect me to believe that?" I slammed the door shut on her, and dead bolted it. I sighed, "Just great." Scarlett smiles at me, "Momma, me, Dillion, Dae, Alice, and Andrea have been working on a cover. Can we preform at the party tonight?" I sighed again, "Ask your father."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:18 am

Katherine

I sigh and Edward laughs, "she is a smart women." He tells me and I glare at him, I walk off with Natasha, Edward knocks on their door again and waits for a answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:21 am

Cody

I opened the door, and smiled at Edward, "What do you need sweetheart?"

Scarlett

I peeked my head into dad and Ma's bedroom, "Daddy, can me and the other girls preform at the party?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:23 am

Edward

I look behind me to see my mother gone and my sister gone, "can I come in to tell you something, ma'am?" I ask

Joseph

"Sure." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:27 am

Cody

"Sure," I say and let him in.

Scarlett

I squealed, and I heard the other girls squeal, too. I ran to my room, and started to sort through my suitcase for a dress. I sighed in frustration, and Dillion came in my room, "We're going shopping." I nodded my head, and all of us girls went to a mall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:30 am

Edward

"Thank you." I say and smile a little, I lean on the wall and look her dead in the eyes. "My mother is not a person to trust, she has not changed and I don't think she will change, she was here because she wanted money, it is beyond me why she wanted money but I am going to assume it was for drugs." I tell her and sigh a little, "now may I ask you a favor?" I ask
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:33 am

Cody

"Yes, as long as I am not doing anything illegal," I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Writing :: RPGs :: Archives-
Jump to: