Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Illicit Few

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Illicit Few - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:17 pm

Andrew

I smile and laugh a little, "yeah, I guess." I say and kiss her on the cheek.

Collin

"What about the Runners?" I ask, "I just can't leave my whole life." I tell her

Dane

"Well your not fat, your pregnant." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Mackenzi

"I gained four pounds!" I say and frown.

Maci

"I know. I guess we'll stay here," I say and sigh.

Makenna

"Well when you've swam in water below negative twenty degrees, everything's pretty warm," I say and repin my bangs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Dane

"That's what happens when your pregnant." I say and watch TV.

Collin

"Don't do that to me, don't sigh and 'oh I guess we'll stay here.'" I say and get up, I get my jacket and go out for a run.

Andrew

I nod my head and get up, I set her in my seat and go to my safe.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Maci

I rocked Bailey to sleep, put her in her crib, then went to out room. I changed into some dark skinny jeans, a white tank top, my leather jacket, and boots. I told a girl Runner to keep an eye on Bailey, and I walked out of the house. I climbed to the top of the high construction beam, and crouched as I looked down. I sat down, cursed under my breath, and lit a cigarette.

Mackenzi

I held my stomach as I felt a harsh kick come to my stomach, and I moaned.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Collin

I jump a gap and continue to run across the roofs.

Dane

"You okay?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Mackenzi

"Yeah," I say and shift around.

Maci

I flick the old cigarette off and light another one. I blew the light grey smoke into the air, and the light from the end illuminated a pinpoint in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Dane

I look at her for a quick second then go back to watching TV.

Collin

I see some Blues and they start shooting at me, I run away from them.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Maci

I heard shooting, but didn't think anything of it. I sighed, and blew out more smoke.

Mackenzi

I finally got comfortable, but scooted farther away from Dane as my water broke. I pretended to shiver, and threw the blanket over my body.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Dane

I see water leaking from under the blanket and move the blanket away from her, I see that her water broke and get up. "Come on, let's go to the hospital." I say and get my keys.

Collin

I finally get away but have a hole in my leg from where on the Blues shot me, I limp back to the warehouse and try to ignore the pain.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Mackenzi

"I refuse," I say and cross my arms.

Maci

I put out the cigarette, and decided to go to a bar.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Dane

"Alright then you can just give birth right there on the couch, sweetheart." I say and kneel down, "spread 'em or I can take you to the hospital where you'll have a more comfortable birth." I say and look her in the eyes.

Collin

I get to the warehouse and pull out the bullet with my bare hands, I wrap up my leg and take Advil for the pain.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Mackenzi

"I hate hospitals and what an odd way to say push," I say, and give a solid push without showing much pain.

Maci

I set down the third beer bottle, and I walked out after being hit on by a drunk guy. I went back to the warehouse, my forehead a little sweaty. I glanced at Collin, went to our bedroom, and fell asleep quickly from being just a tad bit drunk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Dane

I grab some towels and a blanket, "push one more time." I tell her

Collin

I hold back a scream when I walk to the kitchen, I get something to eat and continue to try to ignore the pain in my leg.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Mackenzi

This time I screamed, and pushed hard. I heard a small cry, and I looked down at the small boy in the towel. I grabbed my phone, and quickly called for an ambulance. We didn't have a midwife, so we needed one fast. I started to cry as I hung up.

Maci

I walked out, and looked at Collin's leg wound. I sighed, "You should have let me take it out." I grabbed an ice pack, and held it to my pounding head. It felt like i already had a hangover, but I wasn't even home for an hour yet.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Dane

I quickly clean off the baby boy with a towel and wrap him up in a blanket, the paramedics come and take both the baby and Mackenzi to the hospital.

Collin

"You went out drinking." I say and go get the crying Bailey, I play with her and feed her a bottle.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Maci

I walked out of the warehouse, and slammed the door shut. I climbed back to the top of the construction building, and stared down at the dirt below. Should I?

Mackenzi

I opened my eyes to be in a hospital room, and I smiled at the baby boy next to me. "Hey, little one," I said and rubbed his soft hand with my index finger.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Collin

I peek my head out the window to see Maci standing on the construction building, "go ahead, Maci, leave Bailey and I just because I said something!" I yell and close the window. I pick up Bailey and hold her in my arms, I leave out the warehouse and go to my old house.

Dane

I walk into the room Mackenzi is in and smile, "what should we name him?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Maci

I jumped, and the last thing I heard was the sirens of an ambulance, and the screaming of a familiar voice.

Mackenzi

I smiled at Dane, "You pick. I'm not too sure myself."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Collin

I get to my house and set Bailey in Manny's old crib, I watch TV until I get a call from the hospital telling me Maci jumped off the building and I leave to the hospital.

Dane

I pick him up and hold him in my arms, I look at him and he smiles at me. "You do look like a Andy or Thomas." I say to him and he laughs a little baby laugh, I smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Mackenzi

"Andy. I like that name," I say.

Maci

The doctor walks in with Collin, but I'm in a coma from the fall. "She actually suffered from severe depression, which could have led to her attempted suicide. If she drank alcohol, that would have increased it. She's in a coma right now," he says and leave.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Dane

"Andy it is." I say and smile, I tickle his tummy and he laughs.

Collin

I sit by her and hold her hand, I start to cry. "I am so sorry Maci, I shouldn't have said anything like that and I take it all back, I am sorry just wake up." I say and cry more as I hold her hand.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Maci

The heart machine beeped steadily, and I breathed slowly.

Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Collin

"Wake up for Bailey if you won't wake up for me, she needs a mom." I say and try to stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Maci

"Don't...cry," I say in a whispery voice. I didn't open my eyes, and I was still in a coma. I could feel a tear hit my hand, and I couldn't talk anymore.

Mackenzi

I smiled at Dane and Andy, "He's going to have your hair, and probably my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Collin

I try to stop crying and keep Maci's hand in mine as I gently touch her cheek.

Dane

"Then he is going to be a handsome man." I say and smile more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illicit Few   Illicit Few - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illicit Few
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impulse :: Writing :: RPGs-
Jump to: