Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:30 am

Nelly

I wrap my arms around his neck as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:34 am

Eli

I put my hands on her waist and kiss her more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:36 am

Nelly

Butterflies fill my stomach as we kiss, "I love that about you, your so strong." I whisper in his ear and kiss him more on the lips..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:39 am

Eli

"I love everything about you." I say and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:41 am

Nelly

"I love everything about you too but that is my favorite." I say and giggle, I kiss him more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:43 am

Eli

I smile and kiss her one more time. "Want to leave?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:45 am

Nelly

I nod my head and get my clothes, I feel a gust of air go between my legs and I see that have no underwear on and I am wearing on of those hospital gowns. I look behind me and laugh a little, "I have a nice a$$." I say and laugh, I get dressed in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:46 am

Eli

"You sure do." I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:48 am

Nelly

I blush when he says that, "thank you!" I say and laugh a little more, I tie my tennis shoes then we go home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:50 am

Eli

We get to her place and go inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:52 am

Nelly

I turn on the lights and smile, "home!" I say and laugh a little. I take off my shoes then go light some candles around my apartment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:54 am

Eli

I sit on her couch and play some games on my cellphone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:00 am

Nelly

I sit on the couch and turn on the TV, I quickly get up when I remember that I have wine in my fridge. I pour a glass, "do you want some wine?" I ask Eli from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:01 am

Eli

"Yeah." I say and smile. I put my cellphone in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:04 am

Nelly

I hand Eli a glass of wine, I pour myself a glass then walk to my room, I go to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I take off my clothes then put on a silk robe, I peek my head out of my room."Eli, I am going to take a shower, you can join, if you want." I say and giggle a little, I go back to the bathroom and take off my robe, I hop into the shower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Eli

I think about it for a moment then shrugged. "Why not." I say to myself. I walked into her room and took off my cloths then mgot in the shower with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:26 pm

Nelly

I smile a little and kiss him on the cheek, we both start to take a shower together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Eli

I smile and kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Nelly

I kiss him back on the lips and smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Eli

I kiss her some her some more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Nelly

The door bell rings and I pull away from the kiss, "I will go get it." I say and get out of the shower, I wrap a towel around myself then walk to the door. I answer it to see my brother, "um hi." I say and he looks at me curiously, "I was in the shower." I say and he walks in. "Then why is it still running?" He asks and I get nervous. "I just didn't turn it off." I say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Eli

I get out of the shower and put on a towl. I hear Nelly' s brother and I grab my cloths. I dry off quickly and put my cloths on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Nelly

Ben walks to my room and sees Eli putting on his shirt, "Oh my God, you didn't, did you!" Ben says and I turn a fire red, "I am going to tell mom and she going to kill you!" He says and I panic. "No, you won't do that!" I yell and he walks out of my room, "oh, I am." He says and I tackle him, "over my dead body!" I say and put him in a choke hold, he gets me off and I pushes me away. "Ben, please don't tell mom!" I beg but he won't budge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:05 pm

Eli

I didn't know what to do or say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Nelly

Ben walks out of the house as he calls mom, I sigh and close the door. "Well, either I am so dead or I am not going to be allowed to live on my own anymore and see you." I say and tears well up in my eyes, I take off the towel then on skinny jeans, a sweat shirt and tennis shoes. I put my hair up in a ponytail, I hear Ben come in after a minute. "What did she say?" I ask and he puts his cell phone in his pocket. "You can't live on your own anymore and you can't see him." He says and tears roll down my cheeks. "I hate you Ben Howl, I hate all of the Howl's, I hate my whole family!" I scream and run out of the house as I cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next