Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:29 am

Alice

"Any type of fantasy book," I say. I looked at his face, and blushed a soft pink color. It was very bright against my pale skin.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:04 am

Rina

I finish caring for the animals and I walked inside my house. I grabbed some chalk and walked back outside. I started drawing on the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:26 am

Brendon

I set Alice's guitar by her and her new dorky friend. I started to skate, and ended up near some farm. I stopped skating, and looked around.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:29 am

Rina

I finish drawing and stood up. I smiled at the beatiful black rose I drew. I put the chalk back up and let my dogs loose. I walked inside and grabbed a snack then sat on my porch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:31 am

Brendon

I saw Rina sitting on her porch, and I waved. "Hey!" I called out.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:33 am

Rina

I look to see who is talking to me when I saw Brendon. "Hey!" I say and smile. Hot is all I can describe him. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:35 am

Brendon

I hopped her fence and ran up to her porch, "This is where you live? Awesome. I'm a city guy, though." I smiled at her, my grey eyes locked onto hers.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:38 am

Rina

"Cool! I'm a country girl, born in the country and am a true country girl." I say and smile. I couldn't help but blush as I smiled even more.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:16 pm

-Ash-
"Personally, I like any poetry or mystery book." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Alice

I continued to blush, and I picked up my guitar. I started to strum on it a little.

Brendon

I laughed, "You're blushing, how cute."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:08 pm

Rina

I smiled a little. "So um why are you over here?" I ask. "Fell off your skate board again?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:13 pm

Brendon

I laughed, "No, I got lost."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Rina

"Oh okay." I say. I look at the time and smile. "Want to stay for a little bit?" I ask and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Brendon

"Sure," I say and set my board on the ground. She's still not that bad looking.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Rina

"Okay, my mom is making dinner." I tell him. "Lets go to the horses." I say and walk over to the stables.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Brendon

I caught up with her, and fixed my hat. I rubbed my hands together, "What do you like to do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Raina

"I love to sing, do art and care for my animals on the farm." I tell him and smile. "What about you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Brendon

"I know it might make me sound like a softie, but I sometimes visit the children's hospital and give them some of my cousin and sister's old stuffed animals. I also like to skate and surf," I say and stare at the ground. Only my parents, sister, and cousin knew about my trips to the hospital. Now she did. The girl that made my heart race.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:34 pm

Rina

"Aw how sweet." I say and smile. "Softies are always fun to hang around." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Brendon

"I would be humiliated by my friends if I told them," I say and grab her hand swiftly. I looked into her eyes, "You can't tell anyone, promise?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Rina

I smiled and nodded. "I promise not to tell anyone." I say and quickly move my hand. "You can stay for dinner but my friend is coming over. I would love for you to stay though." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:41 pm

Brendon

"I already said I would stay for dinner," I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Rina

"Oh yeah." I say and smile. I look up to see my 'friend'. I grab his hand and run into the stable. I close the door and stand in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Brendon

I raise an eyebrow and look at her curiously, "What was that all about?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Rina

"A guy I hate." I say and open the door slowly. I see he is gone and I walk out the stable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next